Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | water is canada
1 2 3 4 5 6
[quote name="Hollyshark" date="2018-06-05 15:19:36" ] [quote name="Krakatoaa" date="2018-06-05 15:02:39" ] But consider this: Lightning is Australia. [/quote] australia is fire bc it's always literally on fire [/quote] I'd argue that fire is Montana in the summer specifically. They have 2 seasons: freeze your toes off cold and "oh god the state is on fire" Or Wyoming cause yellowstone is a flat volcano
Hollyshark wrote on 2018-06-05 15:19:36:
Krakatoaa wrote on 2018-06-05 15:02:39:
But consider this:
Lightning is Australia.
australia is fire bc it's always literally on fire
I'd argue that fire is Montana in the summer specifically. They have 2 seasons: freeze your toes off cold and "oh god the state is on fire"

Or Wyoming cause yellowstone is a flat volcano
Lewyn_updated2.gif
For a second I thought you meant literal water like 'canada but melted is just water, like the liquid in a cup' and I was about to jump in and say 'BuT tHe GrEeNbElT' but no you're talking about the actual flight and I don't know if I'm more or less offended now
For a second I thought you meant literal water like 'canada but melted is just water, like the liquid in a cup' and I was about to jump in and say 'BuT tHe GrEeNbElT' but no you're talking about the actual flight and I don't know if I'm more or less offended now
necbzO5.pngMpoIPJl.pngIV3xLn6.png9oWXBNn.pngHxJ7se6.pngXRLXA9U.pngJ3m9KOk.gif
DHc3orZ.png
Glimmer & Gloom Guides
Hard:
V Hard:

e1P0V4T.png
10p7wif.gif
lair completion quest
Dragon sales/giveaways
Dragon Dresser shop!
Someone please phoatlshop the Tidelord with a bunch of Canadian souvenirs and in front of a Tim Horton's with a moose behind the counter or something.

Make him as Canadian as possible.
Someone please phoatlshop the Tidelord with a bunch of Canadian souvenirs and in front of a Tim Horton's with a moose behind the counter or something.

Make him as Canadian as possible.
> My tumblr
> My AO3
X
An angry-looking night elf woman with short green hair and a burn scar on her left cheek, looking to the viewer's right.A night elf woman with purple facial tattoos and purple hair, looking at the viewer with a confident smirk.
she/her | 18+ | FR+2 | brain full of night elves
>> Avatar
>> I love pings!
>> PixelZ, not PixelS!
xxxdont%20feed%20the%20ai.gif
[quote name="@nappez" date="2018-06-05 16:33:11" ] @/emspacefeathers do people,,, not believe canada exists,,,,, have i been living a lie,,,,,,,,,,,, [/quote] It's a running joke on the internet that Canada is a mythical land. I'm not sure why, but maybe because it seems too good to be true/too silly from an outsider's perspective? Gay rights, free healthcare, the "literally always nice" stereotype seems to actually be true, and everything is Canada-themed. Observe: [img]https://static.boredpanda.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2017/12/879300078464270338-png__700.jpg[/img] [img]https://static.boredpanda.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2017/12/742768118901145600-png__700.jpg[/img] [img]https://static.boredpanda.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2017/12/funny-canada-jokes-memes-tumblr-3-5a2e28cb6ab69__700.gif[/img] But what do I really know, I live in Minnesota. [s]Or it might just be Tumblr[/s]
@nappez wrote on 2018-06-05 16:33:11:
@/emspacefeathers

do people,,, not believe canada exists,,,,, have i been living a lie,,,,,,,,,,,,

It's a running joke on the internet that Canada is a mythical land. I'm not sure why, but maybe because it seems too good to be true/too silly from an outsider's perspective? Gay rights, free healthcare, the "literally always nice" stereotype seems to actually be true, and everything is Canada-themed.

Observe:

879300078464270338-png__700.jpg

742768118901145600-png__700.jpg

funny-canada-jokes-memes-tumblr-3-5a2e28cb6ab69__700.gif

But what do I really know, I live in Minnesota.

Or it might just be Tumblr
> My tumblr
> My AO3
X
An angry-looking night elf woman with short green hair and a burn scar on her left cheek, looking to the viewer's right.A night elf woman with purple facial tattoos and purple hair, looking at the viewer with a confident smirk.
she/her | 18+ | FR+2 | brain full of night elves
>> Avatar
>> I love pings!
>> PixelZ, not PixelS!
xxxdont%20feed%20the%20ai.gif
I'm just imagining that one scene from hetalia where canada's invisible and they can't figure out who else is in the room with them

rip Canada/water
I'm just imagining that one scene from hetalia where canada's invisible and they can't figure out who else is in the room with them

rip Canada/water
Tnv9hAT.png JrZGMGx.png
mlHpBMC.png
1YB0OjO.png
5hF3FGk.png
YMPbu9R.png
I think Canada should be Ice Flight. It's freezing up here during the winter. But then again, Antlantica should be Ice Flight because of how cold it is. Maybe Canada should be Earth FLight or Light Flight? Madagascar can be Nature Flight?
I think Canada should be Ice Flight. It's freezing up here during the winter. But then again, Antlantica should be Ice Flight because of how cold it is. Maybe Canada should be Earth FLight or Light Flight? Madagascar can be Nature Flight?
Plague is Australia because everything can kill you
Plague is Australia because everything can kill you
kXpNHpy.pngKdK3h1K.png
sFMScix.png
She/Her or They/Them
FR+2
Shadow Rep Breeding Project
Lightning is UK
case closed

meanwhile Arcane is Ireland
Lightning is UK
case closed

meanwhile Arcane is Ireland
+ 10 fr time
Any pronouns
I am often a huge idiot
I apologize if I sound rude
not native speaker, english is hard
76914149_ZoqtgzM6biIYLbE.png
wishlist
I like D&D
i'll make this better soon
[img]https://media1.tenor.com/images/d268846aa196c3fb1b5c5948bd1f4d59/tenor.gif[/img] My first thought on seeing the thread title. [quote name="VENNY" date="2018-06-05 18:23:41" ] I'm just imagining that one scene from hetalia where canada's invisible and they can't figure out who else is in the room with them rip Canada/water [/quote] Also this except I hadn't remembered that specific scene existed, just the general theme XD
tenor.gif

My first thought on seeing the thread title.
VENNY wrote on 2018-06-05 18:23:41:

rip Canada/water

Also this except I hadn't remembered that specific scene existed, just the general theme XD
5917.pngtumblr_opq1fv62h41u3wsjco7_100.pngtumblr_inline_nsthp2ksAe1s23g03_540.pngVkRusUJ.png8095.png
[quote name="Krakatoaa" date="2018-06-05 15:02:39" ] But consider this: Lightning is Australia. [/quote] Naah, Plague is Australia, everything here in the wasteland will kill you if you're not strong enough, everything in the kangaroo land will kill you as well if you don't avoid them/is strong enough. :'D
Krakatoaa wrote on 2018-06-05 15:02:39:
But consider this:
Lightning is Australia.

Naah, Plague is Australia, everything here in the wasteland will kill you if you're not strong enough, everything in the kangaroo land will kill you as well if you don't avoid them/is strong enough. :'D
Always buying
Abyss/Gloom/X
Gen Ones.
Feel free to PM 8.png
wsTw09i.png
*Wishlist
*Art Shop
*Adoptables
*Skins/Accents
3R1xnew.pnglq7TbRo.png
1 2 3 4 5 6