Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Dumbest ways you have hurt yourself?
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 66 67
I accidentally stapled my thumb.
I accidentally stapled my thumb.
byGS9bb.png VtFVqTA.png
UK time. Sorry for timezone-related delays in responses. They/Them.
Hitting the door first before opening it, getting up to quickly and ramming myself into the wall, trying hop downstairs causing my fall on my back and sleeping too close the wall when waking up.
Hitting the door first before opening it, getting up to quickly and ramming myself into the wall, trying hop downstairs causing my fall on my back and sleeping too close the wall when waking up.
lckqq6P.png
i tried to get out of bed but it was early and i wasnt really awake yet and i managed to almost fall over and i hyper extended my knee
i tried to get out of bed but it was early and i wasnt really awake yet and i managed to almost fall over and i hyper extended my knee
fight me m8
I don't remember myself but my parents told me about the time I was around or 4 or 5 and I decided to staple my thumb to the wall and I was laughing hysterically? I've got a scar on my thumb though so I'm assuming it actually happened.

During freshmen year of marching band, I accidentally went a count over a rep and got a mouthful of my mellophone on my lip and it bled a bit.

Again during marching season, I accidentally inhaled the water in my jug.

And again during marching season, I almost choked myself during a competition because the strap on my shako was too tight.

I also decided itd be a good idea to put the whole French horn mouthpiece in my mouth and I almost choked on that.

I forgot my dog was under the blanket, so I slid under and I accidentally scared her and she made some banshee shriek and my right ear was ringing for about half an hour.

I tripped on a tire during 4th grade and severely sprained my foot to the point it was almost broken.

I decided swallowing whole jelly bellies was a good idea.

Cut my nose with a butter knife because I was trying to pry it out of the washer because it got stuck in the tray thing and it flew backwards.

I ate rocks and pennies as a toddler and had severe indigestion.

One of my cats started yowling for attention in the middle of the night when I was still awake and it scared the living hell out of me and I flew off the bed and landed right on a dog. The dog was ok, but my back was not.

God I'm stupid
I don't remember myself but my parents told me about the time I was around or 4 or 5 and I decided to staple my thumb to the wall and I was laughing hysterically? I've got a scar on my thumb though so I'm assuming it actually happened.

During freshmen year of marching band, I accidentally went a count over a rep and got a mouthful of my mellophone on my lip and it bled a bit.

Again during marching season, I accidentally inhaled the water in my jug.

And again during marching season, I almost choked myself during a competition because the strap on my shako was too tight.

I also decided itd be a good idea to put the whole French horn mouthpiece in my mouth and I almost choked on that.

I forgot my dog was under the blanket, so I slid under and I accidentally scared her and she made some banshee shriek and my right ear was ringing for about half an hour.

I tripped on a tire during 4th grade and severely sprained my foot to the point it was almost broken.

I decided swallowing whole jelly bellies was a good idea.

Cut my nose with a butter knife because I was trying to pry it out of the washer because it got stuck in the tray thing and it flew backwards.

I ate rocks and pennies as a toddler and had severe indigestion.

One of my cats started yowling for attention in the middle of the night when I was still awake and it scared the living hell out of me and I flew off the bed and landed right on a dog. The dog was ok, but my back was not.

God I'm stupid
@Argaan ah yes, good ole marching band mishaps... I feel.

Let’s see... most notable mishap I can think of:

I somehow managed to trip over my big toe, broke it, and then proceeded to fall down the stairs. I broke it on/along the growth plate so I had to wear a cast up to my knee for a while.

And then a year later, I broke the same toe, in the same place. This time I was running down the stairs (almost to the bottom!), and smacked my toe on the stair... heard it break that time. Was definitely super painful. Another cast that time too.
@Argaan ah yes, good ole marching band mishaps... I feel.

Let’s see... most notable mishap I can think of:

I somehow managed to trip over my big toe, broke it, and then proceeded to fall down the stairs. I broke it on/along the growth plate so I had to wear a cast up to my knee for a while.

And then a year later, I broke the same toe, in the same place. This time I was running down the stairs (almost to the bottom!), and smacked my toe on the stair... heard it break that time. Was definitely super painful. Another cast that time too.
I'm not really sure how, but there's a burn scar on one of my fingers that I've had since as long as I can remember, but I don't remember getting it. I can definitely say that it was probably me being an idiot.
I'm not really sure how, but there's a burn scar on one of my fingers that I've had since as long as I can remember, but I don't remember getting it. I can definitely say that it was probably me being an idiot.
divider.png
Walking into poles, walking to table corners, cutting myself with the scissors I was cleaning, braking too hard and 'stacking' my bike, the list goes on...
Walking into poles, walking to table corners, cutting myself with the scissors I was cleaning, braking too hard and 'stacking' my bike, the list goes on...
He/Him or They/Them

I like D&D Worldbuilding
Trying to just get some food at the skating rink and then walking on the tile with my skates still on.
My legs fell first and I landed on my back.
Trying to just get some food at the skating rink and then walking on the tile with my skates still on.
My legs fell first and I landed on my back.
tumblr_inline_n5l9g8PXIs1scrvs1.png
est/fr +3 - she/her
It was at college, I was stupidly sitting down on the floor with my laptop finishing off a couple of assignments (it was a free lesson), well, once I was finished, I tried to get up on my feet but alas, my legs were dead. It took several attempts until I could get up, when I did, I still couldn't feel my legs, so I managed to trip over my own shoes and fell face down onto the floor. I didn't just end up with a slight nosebleed, but with a strained muscle in my leg.

Not my proudest moment.

As far as childhood injuries go, I was on holiday when I was about 5-6 years old. Me, being the excitable child that I was, ran outside, bumped heads with another kid and ended up with a fractured skull and a scar on my eyebrow that is still very visible today.

It was at college, I was stupidly sitting down on the floor with my laptop finishing off a couple of assignments (it was a free lesson), well, once I was finished, I tried to get up on my feet but alas, my legs were dead. It took several attempts until I could get up, when I did, I still couldn't feel my legs, so I managed to trip over my own shoes and fell face down onto the floor. I didn't just end up with a slight nosebleed, but with a strained muscle in my leg.

Not my proudest moment.

As far as childhood injuries go, I was on holiday when I was about 5-6 years old. Me, being the excitable child that I was, ran outside, bumped heads with another kid and ended up with a fractured skull and a scar on my eyebrow that is still very visible today.

frostbite_by_worryingsquarewave-d8a2x4y.gif
i remember once i was running down the hallway to ask one of my teachers a question. i didn't watch where i was going, slipped in a puddle of spilled water, and fell face-first on the ground. needless to say, it was pretty painful.
i remember once i was running down the hallway to ask one of my teachers a question. i didn't watch where i was going, slipped in a puddle of spilled water, and fell face-first on the ground. needless to say, it was pretty painful.
200.gif
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 66 67