Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Dumbest ways you have hurt yourself?
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 66 67
I was trying to get a cup to get my dogs water when I was little and I knocked over a giant pyrex measuring cup, like one of the huge several quart ones. The shrapnel took a big old chunk out of my ankle and my dumb, tiny self had to go to the hospital because I just HAD to get those puppies a drink unsupervised.
I was trying to get a cup to get my dogs water when I was little and I knocked over a giant pyrex measuring cup, like one of the huge several quart ones. The shrapnel took a big old chunk out of my ankle and my dumb, tiny self had to go to the hospital because I just HAD to get those puppies a drink unsupervised.
tumblr_nj881zEgtm1qbol1ao1_400.png
he/him // ER critter
I ran into a door frame when I was younger and it cut me under the eye. Everyone joked that I fought the wall and the wall won :|

And right now I'm nursing a decent burn because I grabbed a bowl not even one minute after I poured BOILING HOT OIL into it. Dx
I ran into a door frame when I was younger and it cut me under the eye. Everyone joked that I fought the wall and the wall won :|

And right now I'm nursing a decent burn because I grabbed a bowl not even one minute after I poured BOILING HOT OIL into it. Dx
[quote name="@Nerkle" date="2018-06-24 19:09:48" ] Went through growth spurts a lot as a kid. One summer vacation I shot up a full foot and a half, and the growing pains hit hard and gave me weak ankles. My ankles would just randomly flop making me fall a LOT. I tripped on a penny on the ground and scraped up my legs cause they were that noodley. [/quote] I'm so sorry this reminded me of Fairy Odd Parents when Timmy tripped over the same lady bug twice and I'm trying not to laugh but... xD
@Nerkle wrote on 2018-06-24 19:09:48:
Went through growth spurts a lot as a kid. One summer vacation I shot up a full foot and a half, and the growing pains hit hard and gave me weak ankles. My ankles would just randomly flop making me fall a LOT. I tripped on a penny on the ground and scraped up my legs cause they were that noodley.
I'm so sorry this reminded me of Fairy Odd Parents when Timmy tripped over the same lady bug twice and I'm trying not to laugh but... xD
I have a scar on my arm from when I accidentally slammed a hot tray of freshly-baked cookies into it. I also have a few fading scars on the back of my hand from where I got hit with oil from some eggs I was making.

When I was really young, I fell off a toy firetruck and cut my ring finger on a mirror. I still have the scar.

Also, I constantly bump into things. I think I've accidentally run into everything in my house at least once.
I have a scar on my arm from when I accidentally slammed a hot tray of freshly-baked cookies into it. I also have a few fading scars on the back of my hand from where I got hit with oil from some eggs I was making.

When I was really young, I fell off a toy firetruck and cut my ring finger on a mirror. I still have the scar.

Also, I constantly bump into things. I think I've accidentally run into everything in my house at least once.
143973s64ei05ghw.gif
1294430j4ozkwci0p.gif
487019ciadv6xfmv.gif
892701w3ywmqn4c6.gif
they/them, 21
ninbinarycatcher.png
accidentally slapped my cat

it may not have been physical pain but the emotional regret was too much
accidentally slapped my cat

it may not have been physical pain but the emotional regret was too much
cDDSaqc.png
was cooking bacon and my robe sleeve got stuck on the frypan handle, so i (the absolute dimwit i am) yanked it off and got splashed by scalding hot oil :/ i still have some scars on my hand

also extra lucky bonus, the bacon fell on the floor so i had to give it to my dog
was cooking bacon and my robe sleeve got stuck on the frypan handle, so i (the absolute dimwit i am) yanked it off and got splashed by scalding hot oil :/ i still have some scars on my hand

also extra lucky bonus, the bacon fell on the floor so i had to give it to my dog
When I was little I had this Hello Kitty toaster that would burn Hello Kitty's face into my toast, right?

Well one day

I was like

"Hey, I want Hello Kitty on my HAND."

So little me went and shoved my hand in a plugged-in toaster.

The scar is mostly gone but I still have this one little spot on the back of my hand. And honestly looking back at it it was hilarious to me
When I was little I had this Hello Kitty toaster that would burn Hello Kitty's face into my toast, right?

Well one day

I was like

"Hey, I want Hello Kitty on my HAND."

So little me went and shoved my hand in a plugged-in toaster.

The scar is mostly gone but I still have this one little spot on the back of my hand. And honestly looking back at it it was hilarious to me
lightvs1.png Call me Sid! FRT+2
Q0p4QGz.png
MtGlogH.png
mtHAEL4.png
oIq57Wd.png
FObX7rS.png

[/url]
Welp... I have no scars to prove I did these, but here are some stupid ways I temporarily hurt myself. One, it was wet outside and I jumped in a puddle on my way home from the bus. So, I took my socks and shoes off, sitting down on the hardwood. When I stood to get up, I slipped on my bare, wet feet. Yep.

Another time, I was playing a lunch trivia game. And something happened that I found funny (might've been a joke 0r funny situation, idk), so I fell out of my seat laughing.

To break the falling theme, one time, I walked into a pole. It was at Disney and a monorail was starting to go, I followed it (behind the lines of course) looking at it. Then I walked into a pole. I chipped one of my front teeth as a result of that one.... Moral of the story... Pay attention to your surroundings folks!
Welp... I have no scars to prove I did these, but here are some stupid ways I temporarily hurt myself. One, it was wet outside and I jumped in a puddle on my way home from the bus. So, I took my socks and shoes off, sitting down on the hardwood. When I stood to get up, I slipped on my bare, wet feet. Yep.

Another time, I was playing a lunch trivia game. And something happened that I found funny (might've been a joke 0r funny situation, idk), so I fell out of my seat laughing.

To break the falling theme, one time, I walked into a pole. It was at Disney and a monorail was starting to go, I followed it (behind the lines of course) looking at it. Then I walked into a pole. I chipped one of my front teeth as a result of that one.... Moral of the story... Pay attention to your surroundings folks!
I rolled of my bed when I was young and literally woke up to a bloody kiss of my lips
I rolled of my bed when I was young and literally woke up to a bloody kiss of my lips
ckoudy.png -
ALPH PHRUSSIA He/him | FR+15
 » About me
 » Accent Shop
A few weeks ago, I went to this place called the Cascades, a 60-something foot tall waterfall and a river that goes VERY fast. Well, I saw the other side had some cool rocks that i wanted to climb on, so guess what I did?

I attempted to cross the river. I'm only 5' tall and the water went about halfway up to my head on me, but I kept going. My feet slipped on a few small rocks, so my toes were cut up, but eventually, I got to the other side. Then, I tried climbing a particularly large rock that I didn't realize was wet. My hand slipped and it sliced open my finger. My palm was covered in blood, but at least it didn't hurt at all.
A few weeks ago, I went to this place called the Cascades, a 60-something foot tall waterfall and a river that goes VERY fast. Well, I saw the other side had some cool rocks that i wanted to climb on, so guess what I did?

I attempted to cross the river. I'm only 5' tall and the water went about halfway up to my head on me, but I kept going. My feet slipped on a few small rocks, so my toes were cut up, but eventually, I got to the other side. Then, I tried climbing a particularly large rock that I didn't realize was wet. My hand slipped and it sliced open my finger. My palm was covered in blood, but at least it didn't hurt at all.
i really like star wars ok
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 66 67