Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
1 2 ... 3689 3690 3691 3692 3693 ... 16037 16038
hahhahhahahahahah
why is it my fault?
why do i have to be your stupid middleman for everything? i don’t want to have to deal with any of you anymore but i can’t even do that because nobody can be bothered to deal with me long enough to help me do things that either i have no idea what to do or literally cannot do myself but i have to to on with my life and when i finally try to do something myself i’m forced to give up on it
i mean, just go ahead and say that you all hate me and that you’ll never actually help me do whatever i need done but can’t legally do myself so i can go and get my life over with
hahhahhahahahahah
why is it my fault?
why do i have to be your stupid middleman for everything? i don’t want to have to deal with any of you anymore but i can’t even do that because nobody can be bothered to deal with me long enough to help me do things that either i have no idea what to do or literally cannot do myself but i have to to on with my life and when i finally try to do something myself i’m forced to give up on it
i mean, just go ahead and say that you all hate me and that you’ll never actually help me do whatever i need done but can’t legally do myself so i can go and get my life over with
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - lightning_banner.png
Listen to the Thunder
Hear Us Roar
Zh duh wkh Fodq ri wkh Vfuhdplqj Vwrup
lightning_banner.png
Cathedral city with BEANS ON TOAST
Cathedral city with BEANS ON TOAST
6U6lWPg.pngWRPJKhj.png
P E R E G R I N
rO50KyM.png
she/they
free giveaway

wishlist
art shop
HxP6kXi.pngqKZAaLK.png0jScwbh.pngxe4FQbY.pngDWI9puz.pngybizMWD.png7GFlGJN.pngTrnD1Pw.png
DHc3orZ.pngDHc3orZ.png
god **** my period
god **** my period
can time just go faster
so school can be over, my kyanite hatches, and these bones decide to grow for once
can time just go faster
so school can be over, my kyanite hatches, and these bones decide to grow for once
J9GEzlP.png

marketplace/mp
he/she
art ^ skins ^ buying fod nests
girls.................. yeah
girls.................. yeah
3w2qxKL.png henlo im cridea!!
→ august/ramona !
→ they/he/she prns
→ ask for links/listo!!
wait- lEs mIs iS a MOViE?!
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif || drearie
|| she/her
|| bi
|| worm king
|| anthem
I love my rats so much. They're so adorable. When they sleep on me, it's even cuter.
I love my rats so much. They're so adorable. When they sleep on me, it's even cuter.
[quote name="PopatoPips" date="2018-05-31 15:57:34" ] wait- lEs mIs iS a MOViE?! [/quote] Ya, it also a movie. The songs are a lot slower than the broadway version, and, in my opinion, most of the broadway music is better than the movie music. Except Lovely Ladies. That is definitely better in the movies version of the music.
PopatoPips wrote on 2018-05-31 15:57:34:
Ya, it also a movie. The songs are a lot slower than the broadway version, and, in my opinion, most of the broadway music is better than the movie music.
Except Lovely Ladies. That is definitely better in the movies version of the music.
npc_scribbles_by_dogi_crimson-daevs0a.gif
is this from poison ivy or bug bites
is this from poison ivy or bug bites
remy - 22 - he/him
tumblr_inline_p7xfcqTdFC1snulow_250.png
if i didn't guilt myself over everything i'd be sitting on the floor playing breath of the wild like i want to but nah i have a responsibility that i'll hate myself for if i don't get it done tonight
if i didn't guilt myself over everything i'd be sitting on the floor playing breath of the wild like i want to but nah i have a responsibility that i'll hate myself for if i don't get it done tonight
i need to redo my signature
casey/zoru - they/them
fr +3
mp100/spyxfamily/pokemon/loz/ace attorney
1 2 ... 3689 3690 3691 3692 3693 ... 16037 16038