Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Firefly: A New Tertiary Gene
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 81 82
Ooh cute!

edit: I agree with others though - it would have been better as apparel
Ooh cute!

edit: I agree with others though - it would have been better as apparel
tumblr_ouzwu17UiL1soddjgo1_100.giftumblr_ov1iodLFh81soddjgo1_100.giftumblr_p4pz9qCI0N1soddjgo1_100.gif LC9O2h1.png
aww adorable!
aww adorable!
VVM4XuM.png
oh that's cute!!
oh that's cute!!
A great gene to hide an ugly tertiary colour on progen!
A great gene to hide an ugly tertiary colour on progen!
00a-Sig-hatchery.png01-Sig-art.png04-Sig-hub.png
00b-Sig-hatchery.png02-Sig-wishlist.png05-Sig-fam.png
00c-Sig-hatchery.png03-Sig-CFCE.png06-Sig-empty.png
*stares mesmerized on the screen*
*stares mesmerized on the screen*
Hello I am physically crying it's so beautiful.
Hello I am physically crying it's so beautiful.
yR78QOG.png
Well yeah, It's cute and all, but it looks like we've just got another thylacine. Something that looks like garbage if not the right colors. In fireflies case it just barely shows up.
A quick fix for a bad tert that's for sure. I can already see the overpriced swarm of barely visible fireflies with bad color combos now.
I can also imagine it'll have absolutely no value on the AH once the craze dies down since It's a Swipp gene.
Thanks. I'll pass.

Edit: Also, how do you expect me to believe these fireflies are passed down?
"Here son take some of my bugs. Oh my! They changed colors!"
Well yeah, It's cute and all, but it looks like we've just got another thylacine. Something that looks like garbage if not the right colors. In fireflies case it just barely shows up.
A quick fix for a bad tert that's for sure. I can already see the overpriced swarm of barely visible fireflies with bad color combos now.
I can also imagine it'll have absolutely no value on the AH once the craze dies down since It's a Swipp gene.
Thanks. I'll pass.

Edit: Also, how do you expect me to believe these fireflies are passed down?
"Here son take some of my bugs. Oh my! They changed colors!"
On any dragon that has similar matching colours it can't really be seen. [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/390253294754332673/449497156907434004/dragon.png[/img] My girl Alba And my Alba with runes [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=163&bodygene=9&breed=8&element=5&gender=1&tert=44&tertgene=14&winggene=14&wings=99&auth=d584e261f1bcc2b7bb56c0c7592017ba67642fb5&dummyext=prev.png[/img] You can STILL see the runes very well. I think there's major flaws in this design and you guys were doing nice things with two toned genes! This gene would suit being two toned OR more details on the fireflies? I know you're unlikely to listen unless major issues come up and it seems a lot of people are having issues. It's a gene mostly unseen by apparel, unseen if they're dark, unseen if the colours are close in value.
On any dragon that has similar matching colours it can't really be seen.
dragon.png
My girl Alba
And my Alba with runes
dragon?age=1&body=163&bodygene=9&breed=8&element=5&gender=1&tert=44&tertgene=14&winggene=14&wings=99&auth=d584e261f1bcc2b7bb56c0c7592017ba67642fb5&dummyext=prev.png

You can STILL see the runes very well.
I think there's major flaws in this design and you guys were doing nice things with two toned genes! This gene would suit being two toned OR more details on the fireflies?
I know you're unlikely to listen unless major issues come up and it seems a lot of people are having issues.
It's a gene mostly unseen by apparel, unseen if they're dark, unseen if the colours are close in value.
RG3SXKP.png
wwwwwhat
wwwwwhat
The tert is AWESOME
The tert is AWESOME
mire hates me:(
FR +15, +16 during DST
She/Her
Gray Aroace
INTP
English 1st Language
Mandarin Chinese 2nd Language