Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Sea Blep OCs!
1 2 ... 42 43 44 45 46 ... 257 258
@ameriasparrow yeah, i ran out of grab bags and sort of forgot about the cr ;-; I’ll cancel he trade, sorry for taking a while to get back to you! (And yes, the rainbow skeleton one has been purchased. I’m bad at keeping track of who has what Bleps)
@ameriasparrow yeah, i ran out of grab bags and sort of forgot about the cr ;-; I’ll cancel he trade, sorry for taking a while to get back to you! (And yes, the rainbow skeleton one has been purchased. I’m bad at keeping track of who has what Bleps)
Clan Lore
[IMG]http://i65.tinypic.com/1z5hnhc.png[/IMG] Guys look at these leafy sea dragon Bleps I can’t believe I didn’t think of this sooner These Bleps have leaflike tendrils that let the, blend into the kelp forests. Most of them are varying shades of green, and entire colonies of leafy sea bleps can live in a single forest without detection, thanks to their camouflage. They do their best to keep the kelp forests healthy and safe. Not all of the leafy sea Bleps love in sea forests. Some wander the open ocean, staying close to the surface and soaking up the sun’s rays. Some trawl the ocean flor, searching for little sunken treasures. Some live among the coral reef, where their bright hues match that of the native fish. Ta-da, another blep Blast! These guys are 100g each, and many of them are recolors of the original green Bleps. [quote name="CelestialPrime" date="2018-04-26 14:06:33" ] Pinglist! You’re on this list because you’ve shown interest and/or have asked to be put on the pinglist. Let me know if you’d like to be added or taken off! @acecavalier @clockworkeclipse @Damindra @DragonWarrior333 @ZestyyShats @supersneakylink @nahiri @deramadus @nirah @perry321 @rubygryphon @sonora @karsi @visionrift @largia @astralavian @plaguebound @artistdreams @gemo @ragnaroc @kikkoman @dreamcoyote @nemalu @dragontrainerz @gyrfalcon2 @kelpsi @diodol @onceinabluemoon @remuta @barrel1456739 @everautumn @shadowpiper @lightningflash12 @rockelle @fireheartsong @ariisweird @ameriasparrow [/quote]
1z5hnhc.png
Guys look at these leafy sea dragon Bleps I can’t believe I didn’t think of this sooner
These Bleps have leaflike tendrils that let the, blend into the kelp forests. Most of them are varying shades of green, and entire colonies of leafy sea bleps can live in a single forest without detection, thanks to their camouflage. They do their best to keep the kelp forests healthy and safe.
Not all of the leafy sea Bleps love in sea forests. Some wander the open ocean, staying close to the surface and soaking up the sun’s rays. Some trawl the ocean flor, searching for little sunken treasures. Some live among the coral reef, where their bright hues match that of the native fish.

Ta-da, another blep Blast! These guys are 100g each, and many of them are recolors of the original green Bleps.
CelestialPrime wrote on 2018-04-26 14:06:33:
Clan Lore
Cute cute, so stinkin' cute!!!
Cute cute, so stinkin' cute!!!
49981423_iu4pVQzSGz95Kwg.png
@celestialprime
Could I get a leafy sea dragon blep?
@celestialprime
Could I get a leafy sea dragon blep?
17|he/him|Pluto/Odet
Rockbreaker's Sin - Nuzlocke - Active
No Gene to Gem Gene Challenge - Active
AiOfQ.gifTeHVC.gifCpuBg.gif71knB.gifJBSwe.gif
@damindra sure! Just send the cr :D
@damindra sure! Just send the cr :D
Clan Lore
@CelestialPrime sending a pm now~!
@CelestialPrime sending a pm now~!
sgriffin-3988-7_44_47_7_5_1.png
Pklc9an.png
Clockwork
08atrGc.pngJ7D1quC.png
FXwV0CB.pngFObX7rS.pngSaronai's Free Star Lighting Raffle. Over 3kg in prizes. Ends February 1st. Click to learn more!
Eclipse
LCqISMP.pngDXTcInl.png
11efmKl.pngxjB7OSe.png
CnMSNyK.pngYMPbu9R.png
RFRWPUM.png
wVdpf6V.png

IBK-63.png
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Former First Column Spacer ^^^^^^^^^
@CelestialPrime Bleppin yes please! Sending a pm now! :D
@CelestialPrime Bleppin yes please! Sending a pm now! :D
k8gdJOa.png ChaosCavalier - they/them - AusQrlKDnS.png
@CelestialPrime Sending a PM for the blep blast! :)
@CelestialPrime Sending a PM for the blep blast! :)
xW59ap8.png
@CelestialPrime

Could I be added to the Pinglist and to the Pinglist when a bleep bubble is released ?
@CelestialPrime

Could I be added to the Pinglist and to the Pinglist when a bleep bubble is released ?
Lichtdrache.gif
@CelestialPrime

Hey, could you add me back to the pinglist? I was on it at one point, I think? I missed so many cute Bleps ;-;
@CelestialPrime

Hey, could you add me back to the pinglist? I was on it at one point, I think? I missed so many cute Bleps ;-;
tumblr_inline_ny7iuf0sWN1qmzhvw_540.png
1 2 ... 42 43 44 45 46 ... 257 258