Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Bug Tracking Thread - Coliseum
1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 ... 103 104
[size=1]Browser(s) Used: Google Chrome Device(s) Used: Laptop Device Operating System: Windows 7 Internet Connection Type: Wireless Home Antivirus Installed: Avast[/size] The bug: Fight against a Frost Delver, two dragons KO'd, one with a sliver of health left. On my dragon's turn I used a Major Health Potion, then it was the Delver's turn - it KO'd my dragon before the health was awarded. [img]https://i.gyazo.com/fec35504b7263b95f45487a0fbe3eb62.png[/img]
Browser(s) Used: Google Chrome
Device(s) Used: Laptop
Device Operating System: Windows 7
Internet Connection Type: Wireless Home
Antivirus Installed: Avast

The bug:
Fight against a Frost Delver, two dragons KO'd, one with a sliver of health left. On my dragon's turn I used a Major Health Potion, then it was the Delver's turn - it KO'd my dragon before the health was awarded.
fec35504b7263b95f45487a0fbe3eb62.png
windmill toy
Have a good day!
... Boreas coat of arms
Browser(s) Used: Firefox Quantum 59.0.2 (64-bit)
Device Operating System: Windows 10
Internet Connection Type: Ethernet

Bug:
Trying to press 'cancel' after selecting a scratch or eliminate freezes the coliseum, unable to bring up even the keyboard menu or settings.
Browser(s) Used: Firefox Quantum 59.0.2 (64-bit)
Device Operating System: Windows 10
Internet Connection Type: Ethernet

Bug:
Trying to press 'cancel' after selecting a scratch or eliminate freezes the coliseum, unable to bring up even the keyboard menu or settings.
Flcb2Pp.png

Bart
He/Him
FR+8
Hey umm... I shouldn't be able to cast reflect on an enemy right...?
Hey umm... I shouldn't be able to cast reflect on an enemy right...?
A game I play while waiting
Pinging me? Don't forget the numbers!
Browser: Firefox Quantum, latest version
Device: Laptop
Operating system: macOS version 10.13
Internet: Wireless, home
Antivirus: Firewall and Firevault that come built-in with a mac
The bug: I've noticed that sometimes when you receive an EXP boost from the colliseum's camping system, you aren't awarded any EXP after the battle. However, if you proceed onto the next battle, your ability to gain EXP is restored. I spotted the bug today in Bamboo Falls, however I have also noticed it in Blooming Grove and Forgotten Cave. I have not tested the other locations yet.

Browser: Firefox Quantum, latest version
Device: Laptop
Operating system: macOS version 10.13
Internet: Wireless, home
Antivirus: Firewall and Firevault that come built-in with a mac
The bug: I've noticed that sometimes when you receive an EXP boost from the colliseum's camping system, you aren't awarded any EXP after the battle. However, if you proceed onto the next battle, your ability to gain EXP is restored. I spotted the bug today in Bamboo Falls, however I have also noticed it in Blooming Grove and Forgotten Cave. I have not tested the other locations yet.

Lore
Hatchery
Dream Dragons
bepadepadept line long line short boop bepepepep
VPsWmjb.gif
Browser: Firefox
Device: Desktop
Internet Connection Type: Wired
Antivirus Installed: N/A

I'm having issues with the Scorched Forest. After the second or third battle, everything gets slow/glitchy, and it only happens in the Scorched Forest. I've tried the first 10 coliseums, and can play 20+ battles in all others, but I go back to SF, and it's lag city.
Browser: Firefox
Device: Desktop
Internet Connection Type: Wired
Antivirus Installed: N/A

I'm having issues with the Scorched Forest. After the second or third battle, everything gets slow/glitchy, and it only happens in the Scorched Forest. I've tried the first 10 coliseums, and can play 20+ battles in all others, but I go back to SF, and it's lag city.
gooswampbadge.gifNkhQdVF.pnggZEYmT2.png
Browser: Google Chrome
Device: Windows 10 HP laptop

One of my dragons levelled up to level 10, so I went and bought an accessory stone, but when I got back to it, I saw that it and my other two dragons in the party had gone down a level! My accessory stone disappeared, and the dragons retained the amount of exp that they had in the progress bar.
Browser: Google Chrome
Device: Windows 10 HP laptop

One of my dragons levelled up to level 10, so I went and bought an accessory stone, but when I got back to it, I saw that it and my other two dragons in the party had gone down a level! My accessory stone disappeared, and the dragons retained the amount of exp that they had in the progress bar.
Dinoclaire101.png
Browser(s) Used: Chrome
Device Operating System: Chrome OS
Internet Connection Type: School (Wireless)

Describe the bug in detail: So, for some reason, Whenever I play the coliseum, if I ever go into fullscreen mode, it won't work correctly. Whenever the cursor itself runs over the buttons, they won't react. However, sometimes the buttons will react, even though the cursor is nowhere near it.
Browser(s) Used: Chrome
Device Operating System: Chrome OS
Internet Connection Type: School (Wireless)

Describe the bug in detail: So, for some reason, Whenever I play the coliseum, if I ever go into fullscreen mode, it won't work correctly. Whenever the cursor itself runs over the buttons, they won't react. However, sometimes the buttons will react, even though the cursor is nowhere near it.
4X87HDW.png
Totally Interesting bio
@LadyFalcon13

Try disabling weather effects, Scorched Forest, Boreal Wood and Kelp Beds are the only venues that have them.
@LadyFalcon13

Try disabling weather effects, Scorched Forest, Boreal Wood and Kelp Beds are the only venues that have them.
@Maki

Thank you. Problem solved. :)
@Maki

Thank you. Problem solved. :)
gooswampbadge.gifNkhQdVF.pnggZEYmT2.png
Hey! Not sure if I'm in the right place, but while I was in the Scorched Forest, I got a pop up that said this (note: I am on an IPad mini):
Quote:
top of turn: mismatched HP on actor Weave
(#118): server=97, client=156

I got another one about three seconds later, it said something similar, but I didn't look long enough to see if it was the same or not. I'm going to go see if I can recreate it and look at the health of the dragons for more info on this. I hope it's an easy bug fix, and I wish you guys a good day!
Hey! Not sure if I'm in the right place, but while I was in the Scorched Forest, I got a pop up that said this (note: I am on an IPad mini):
Quote:
top of turn: mismatched HP on actor Weave
(#118): server=97, client=156

I got another one about three seconds later, it said something similar, but I didn't look long enough to see if it was the same or not. I'm going to go see if I can recreate it and look at the health of the dragons for more info on this. I hope it's an easy bug fix, and I wish you guys a good day!
There was a time he thought a single
sword could save the kingdom. A
time, all regrets were yet far away...
1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 ... 103 104