Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Bug Tracking Thread - Coliseum
1 2 ... 39 40 41 42 43 ... 103 104
@Vendrus
I'm still pretty sure that my dragons went down a level, since one had been level 7 for a while before it happened, and It was suddenly back to level 6.
@Vendrus
I'm still pretty sure that my dragons went down a level, since one had been level 7 for a while before it happened, and It was suddenly back to level 6.
Dinoclaire101.png
The Coli just won't load, the entire box won't show up, but the rest of the site will load. This still happens when I clear the cache, do the log out and clear, use the incognito or swap browsers. This happed to me before, but worked again the next day. Now it's been going on for a few days. I've tried the up-to-date versions of firefox, chrome and internet explorer. I'm on my Laptop and connected wirelessly to my home network. I'm using windows 7, and avast free antivirus. [img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/253e64415d6b0b3cedadc2575ea54444/tumblr_p7wwdjEPdN1tbaf04o1_540.png[/img]
The Coli just won't load, the entire box won't show up, but the rest of the site will load. This still happens when I clear the cache, do the log out and clear, use the incognito or swap browsers. This happed to me before, but worked again the next day. Now it's been going on for a few days.

I've tried the up-to-date versions of firefox, chrome and internet explorer.
I'm on my Laptop and connected wirelessly to my home network. I'm using windows 7, and avast free antivirus.

tumblr_p7wwdjEPdN1tbaf04o1_540.png
L8ZP3eM.png Check out
BLOSSOM BUDDIES
by clicking the badge!
Ink wash brush-style art of three red and gold Wildclaws performing a dragon dance with a green Auraboa puppet, with text for Nature's Year of the Wood Dragon push.
Browser(s) Used: Firefox 56.0.2
Device(s) Used: Laptop
Device Operating System: Mac OS X El Capitan 10.11.6
Internet Connection Type: Wireless
Antivirus Installed: N/A

Describe the bug in detail: I have leveled multiple dragons to Lv.10 in the past few weeks, but I have not triggered the "one dragon to Lv.10" achievement as of yet. I am curious if this is a bug or not, as I figured it was just a one-off oddity, but it has happened a couple times now. I am hesitant to train my one Lv.19 dragon any more in case it is in fact a bug.
Browser(s) Used: Firefox 56.0.2
Device Operating System: Mac OS X El Capitan 10.11.6

Describe the bug in detail: I have leveled multiple dragons to Lv.10 in the past few weeks, but I have not triggered the "one dragon to Lv.10" achievement as of yet. I am curious if this is a bug or not, as I figured it was just a one-off oddity, but it has happened a couple times now. I am hesitant to train my one Lv.19 dragon any more in case it is in fact a bug.
...................................... baronstar.png ...

E S T E E M
he/him • librarian • fr+3

... x6tELKc.png
@Deltheor
All achievements in the coli appear to have been disabled, and we don't know when they're coming back, I'm afraid

@sleepyhat
One last thing to try that I've seen fix this issue - switch fairground socket under Account Settings
@Deltheor
All achievements in the coli appear to have been disabled, and we don't know when they're coming back, I'm afraid

@sleepyhat
One last thing to try that I've seen fix this issue - switch fairground socket under Account Settings
jYPBXj5.png4RsuN8b.pngMXNV32c.pngS7EiNKy.png
@sleepyhat

Try this link instead (from here):

https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=battle
@sleepyhat

Try this link instead (from here):

https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=battle
Browser(s) Used: Chrome
Device Operating System: Windows 10

used rally on my dragon but it didn't work. Tested it twice just to be sure, the dragon was blinded at the time but I still managed to land blows it just didn't deal the boosted damage and the Rally symbol never showed up.

Note: I am aware of the bug where the rally symbol doesn't show but the dragon still does boosted damage, this was not that bug.

Edit: I was able to get the rally symbol to appear and function only after the blind effect wore off.

used rally on my dragon but it didn't work. Tested it twice just to be sure, the dragon was blinded at the time but I still managed to land blows it just didn't deal the boosted damage and the Rally symbol never showed up.

Note: I am aware of the bug where the rally symbol doesn't show but the dragon still does boosted damage, this was not that bug.

Edit: I was able to get the rally symbol to appear and function only after the blind effect wore off.
QqPcQdi.png
Describe the bug in detail:

I'm honestly not sure if this is a bug at all but I think it's worth mentioning just in case. I was fighting in the arena and beat a group of raptorik ringmasters and stormclaw showmen. When I looked at my loot it showed that I had received a tincture of dissolution. Sadly, I clicked away before I could get a screenshot (bad habit). I looked in my hoard and there is indeed a tincture of dissolution sitting in there. I went to the arena encyclopedia page to see if it was an official drop but it's not listed there. Did I get super lucky and get a secret drop or is this a bug?

I'm honestly not sure if this is a bug at all but I think it's worth mentioning just in case. I was fighting in the arena and beat a group of raptorik ringmasters and stormclaw showmen. When I looked at my loot it showed that I had received a tincture of dissolution. Sadly, I clicked away before I could get a screenshot (bad habit). I looked in my hoard and there is indeed a tincture of dissolution sitting in there. I went to the arena encyclopedia page to see if it was an official drop but it's not listed there. Did I get super lucky and get a secret drop or is this a bug?
336806_daefb7429c15321d_I.gif333647_cafe6b3c3773e3a6_I.gif
Browser(s) Used: Safari
Device(s) Used: iPad
Device Operating System: ios 11.3.1
Internet Connection Type: wireless
I have over 10 level 5 dragons and 20+ level 4 dragons who I have fought to there from level 1. Obviously that's over 100 enemies.

Then why hasn't the achievement come up? From what I understand is it's 100 individual enemies. I just finished off 23 in the last 10 minutes to check to see if I was just really close, but considering the amount of dragons I've already leveled and the fact that only brought my dragons from level 2 to 4 I have obviously gone well over 100.

This may have been an oddly worded report, sorry hah!

TLDR; 100 enemies achievement not coming up!
Browser(s) Used: Safari
Device(s) Used: iPad
Device Operating System: ios 11.3.1
Internet Connection Type: wireless
I have over 10 level 5 dragons and 20+ level 4 dragons who I have fought to there from level 1. Obviously that's over 100 enemies.

Then why hasn't the achievement come up? From what I understand is it's 100 individual enemies. I just finished off 23 in the last 10 minutes to check to see if I was just really close, but considering the amount of dragons I've already leveled and the fact that only brought my dragons from level 2 to 4 I have obviously gone well over 100.

This may have been an oddly worded report, sorry hah!

TLDR; 100 enemies achievement not coming up!
db0b9b3f_49b6_4632_ae9d_b496ff854c89_by_hoskokas-dc9pjfw.png
i can be found on these sites: deviantArt and instagram, among others
@dorumon210
Not a secret drop, just rare! You can also get remove gene scrolls and maybe renaming scrolls, but I'm not certain on the latter.

@hoskokas
All coli achievements have been disabled/non-functional since the revamp, I'm afraid.
@dorumon210
Not a secret drop, just rare! You can also get remove gene scrolls and maybe renaming scrolls, but I'm not certain on the latter.

@hoskokas
All coli achievements have been disabled/non-functional since the revamp, I'm afraid.
jYPBXj5.png4RsuN8b.pngMXNV32c.pngS7EiNKy.png
[quote name="@Vendrus" date="2018-05-02 05:35:23" ] @hoskokas All coli achievements have been disabled/non-functional since the revamp, I'm afraid. [/quote] Any idea when they'll be back up and running? :0
@Vendrus wrote on 2018-05-02 05:35:23:
@hoskokas
Any idea when they'll be back up and running? :0
db0b9b3f_49b6_4632_ae9d_b496ff854c89_by_hoskokas-dc9pjfw.png
i can be found on these sites: deviantArt and instagram, among others
1 2 ... 39 40 41 42 43 ... 103 104