Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | ~BonsaiPixels~ [On Break]
1 2 ... 365 366 367 368 369 ... 493 494
thank you, its all i wanted and more. beautiful!
thank you, its all i wanted and more. beautiful!
Flcb2Pp.png

Bart
He/Him
FR+8
I want one but there are so many options and I have no idea what to put on mine *internal screaming*
I want one but there are so many options and I have no idea what to put on mine *internal screaming*
tumblr_osyumbq9JU1v8lm95o3_100.gif Cora Genderfluid INFP Leo
Hatchery
My Photography
Tumblr
Join My Discord!
Spotify
Pinterest
@miirshroom It's been a while since I ordered my last bonsai and I'm really excited to be back. Your work is always so lovely!

Image width: 150px
Planter (Type - Colours - Configuration): Blue, type 1
Substrate: Black pumice
Structural Elements: 2x light flight columns (double); column B, beam 1, pedestal Y
Bonsai (Type - Season - Weather): 1x white pine (summer)
Plants: 2x green rose bush (blue), 1x ivy #1 (green), 2x chickweed (blue), 1x raincloud tulip mix (cyan)
Creatures: 1x ground snake (olive sea snake)
Decorations: 1x conch shell (blue)

Placement Directions: Would like to have the snake to the left, overhanging the planter edge. Would also like to have the pine tree and the columns kind of close to each other, with the roses climbing the columns. Feel free to place everything else however you feel looks good!

(Hopefully this isn't too crowded...)

So in total:
2x labradorite + 10k treasure
1k treasure
20x intact clay relief + 5k treasure
10x pine logs
20x blue rose + 10k treasure
10x silvery ivory
20x stellaria media
10x preserved petals
10x olive sea snake
10x rippleconch

Total treasure: 26k

@miirshroom It's been a while since I ordered my last bonsai and I'm really excited to be back. Your work is always so lovely!

Planter (Type - Colours - Configuration): Blue, type 1
Substrate: Black pumice
Structural Elements: 2x light flight columns (double); column B, beam 1, pedestal Y
Bonsai (Type - Season - Weather): 1x white pine (summer)
Plants: 2x green rose bush (blue), 1x ivy #1 (green), 2x chickweed (blue), 1x raincloud tulip mix (cyan)
Creatures: 1x ground snake (olive sea snake)
Decorations: 1x conch shell (blue)

Placement Directions: Would like to have the snake to the left, overhanging the planter edge. Would also like to have the pine tree and the columns kind of close to each other, with the roses climbing the columns. Feel free to place everything else however you feel looks good!

(Hopefully this isn't too crowded...)

So in total:
2x labradorite + 10k treasure
1k treasure
20x intact clay relief + 5k treasure
10x pine logs
20x blue rose + 10k treasure
10x silvery ivory
20x stellaria media
10x preserved petals
10x olive sea snake
10x rippleconch

Total treasure: 26k

DmlTJ6X.png
@miirshroom

My first bonsai!! I'm so excited~

Image width: 100 Pixels
Specific Item requests: Starwood Birch, Cave Gecko
Theme Directions: The glowier, eerier side of Arcane, almost like it's merged uncannily with Shadow and Plague! The image I link says it all, I think, but I'll give some more detail anyway~

My clan is welcoming, yes, but one can't shake the sense that they've walked in on something strange when they enter it. Everyone there is strange, from slight quirks to being a full-blown alien - and they're like a big family in spite of that. Starwood is almost sacred to the clan members, and most of the clan's profit comes from the artisan shops carved into the cliff face between the Strand and the Focal Point. Absolutely everything here has a celestial charge.

Dragon Image: Well, it's not a dragon, but I drew my clan and here it is!
@miirshroom

My first bonsai!! I'm so excited~

Image width: 100 Pixels
Specific Item requests: Starwood Birch, Cave Gecko
Theme Directions: The glowier, eerier side of Arcane, almost like it's merged uncannily with Shadow and Plague! The image I link says it all, I think, but I'll give some more detail anyway~

My clan is welcoming, yes, but one can't shake the sense that they've walked in on something strange when they enter it. Everyone there is strange, from slight quirks to being a full-blown alien - and they're like a big family in spite of that. Starwood is almost sacred to the clan members, and most of the clan's profit comes from the artisan shops carved into the cliff face between the Strand and the Focal Point. Absolutely everything here has a celestial charge.

Dragon Image: Well, it's not a dragon, but I drew my clan and here it is!
I need a new signature.
@miishroom

Image width: 250 px
Planter (Type - Colours - Configuration): Type 2 - Tan - Single Plus Configuration A4, + Extra pot
Substrate: Mulch
Structural Elements: Small Trellis 1
Bonsai (Type - Season - Weather): (Crimson King Maple - Autumn - N/A) x1, (Specialty Rose Bush - Sepia - N/A) x1
Plants: Wildwoods Green Moss x2, Dayglo Thresh x2
Creatures: Bleeding Heart Crow, Catocala Moths x2
Decorations: Large Bird Skull, Strangler Vine
Placement Directions: Extra pot stacked in the longer pot if possible, strangling vines climbing across trellis, artist's choice on all other placement! uvu

hopefully thats not too crowded, aaa!

@miishroom

Image width: 250 px
Planter (Type - Colours - Configuration): Type 2 - Tan - Single Plus Configuration A4, + Extra pot
Structural Elements: Small Trellis 1
Bonsai (Type - Season - Weather): (Crimson King Maple - Autumn - N/A) x1, (Specialty Rose Bush - Sepia - N/A) x1
Plants: Wildwoods Green Moss x2, Dayglo Thresh x2
Creatures: Bleeding Heart Crow, Catocala Moths x2
Decorations: Large Bird Skull, Strangler Vine
Placement Directions: Extra pot stacked in the longer pot if possible, strangling vines climbing across trellis, artist's choice on all other placement! uvu

hopefully thats not too crowded, aaa!

2s2nNBL.gif1479_250px_misfitmiskatonic_by_miirshroom-dc6o1hw.png
@miirshroom Thank you so so much!! The bonsai is absolutely beautiful!!! <3 <3
@miirshroom Thank you so so much!! The bonsai is absolutely beautiful!!! <3 <3
vUQXNaO.png

mer
fr +3

XsyYMAb.png
@miirshroom

Planter (Type - Colours - Configuration): Type 2 - Platinum - Signatire Size B1
Structural Elements: N/A
Bonsai (Type - Season - Weather): (Hemlock- Spring - Windblown)
Plants: Jungle Grass x3, Black Tulip x2, Feverfew x1
Creatures: 1x Petalwing Matriarch in flight
Decorations: Nature Runestone x1
Placement Directions: I’d like my Bonsai sitting in the pot, other than that you can place the items where they look best!

35kt + 1 Platinum
15x Fir Branch
Aer Phantom
30x Jungle Grass
20x Black Tulip
10x Feverfew
15x Petalwing Matriarch
5kt

Total Treasure= 40kt
@miirshroom

Planter (Type - Colours - Configuration): Type 2 - Platinum - Signatire Size B1
Structural Elements: N/A
Bonsai (Type - Season - Weather): (Hemlock- Spring - Windblown)
Plants: Jungle Grass x3, Black Tulip x2, Feverfew x1
Creatures: 1x Petalwing Matriarch in flight
Decorations: Nature Runestone x1
Placement Directions: I’d like my Bonsai sitting in the pot, other than that you can place the items where they look best!

35kt + 1 Platinum
15x Fir Branch
Aer Phantom
30x Jungle Grass
20x Black Tulip
10x Feverfew
15x Petalwing Matriarch
5kt

Total Treasure= 40kt
dc83750d5f8736efdb2eab1c761c9f4c8394135c.png

booS p r i g g a n

booooThe results of hard work always seem like luck, but know you've earned every bit of your success.
hatchery coli services goals
[center]@Darthiel @Otter112233 @Spriggan Orders received and added to queue @coranicole073 Depends on the size, but for example for the 150px planters I'd recommend choosing just one bonsai tree (or something of similar size), and then 1-2 creatures, and then for the rest multiple copies of the same 1-3 ground filling items (like grass, moss, stone piles, snow etc.) @Kaimon @LuminousNoble @misfitmiskatonic Orders look good if you'd like to send payment! @Stargates [i]Blooms drift to the snow // Twinned birches seen through the gates // Star-glow from below[/i] [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/3ecf/f/2018/052/8/c/1458_200px_stargates_by_miirshroom-dc3xhd2.png[/img] @Rarecinnimonroll [i]Herbs lay drying by the warmth of the hearth // Cinders arising from the molten earth.[/i] [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/0b3e/f/2018/052/0/9/1459_100px_rarecinnimonroll_by_miirshroom-dc3xhda.png[/img] @inkandbone [i]Softly sitting fluff // Embraced by green foliage // Jewels dart through the trees[/i] [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/ed14/f/2018/052/5/9/1460_150px_inkandbone_by_miirshroom-dc3xhdj.png[/img] [size=2]Every time the winter Olympics is on I wish I had the attention span to watch more. It's a lot of sport in a short amount of time.[/size][/center]
@Darthiel @Otter112233 @Spriggan Orders received and added to queue

@coranicole073 Depends on the size, but for example for the 150px planters I'd recommend choosing just one bonsai tree (or something of similar size), and then 1-2 creatures, and then for the rest multiple copies of the same 1-3 ground filling items (like grass, moss, stone piles, snow etc.)

@Kaimon @LuminousNoble @misfitmiskatonic Orders look good if you'd like to send payment!

@Stargates
Blooms drift to the snow //
Twinned birches seen through the gates //
Star-glow from below

1458_200px_stargates_by_miirshroom-dc3xhd2.png

@Rarecinnimonroll
Herbs lay drying by the warmth of the hearth //
Cinders arising from the molten earth.

1459_100px_rarecinnimonroll_by_miirshroom-dc3xhda.png

@inkandbone
Softly sitting fluff //
Embraced by green foliage //
Jewels dart through the trees

1460_150px_inkandbone_by_miirshroom-dc3xhdj.png

Every time the winter Olympics is on I wish I had the attention span to watch more. It's a lot of sport in a short amount of time.
qIcJ82H.pngEmI9Jgd.png2ZYu6OU.png0mjfpw6.pngPXqYGyl.png
@miirshroom

Ahh thank you so much! I love it so much *o*
@miirshroom

Ahh thank you so much! I love it so much *o*
2721663.png2382545.png2707791.png2700740.png
@miishroom
Oh crap. Thank you!

gonna have to tug on an ear in about a month or two for more.
@miishroom
Oh crap. Thank you!

gonna have to tug on an ear in about a month or two for more.
V9l2dtF.png
1 2 ... 365 366 367 368 369 ... 493 494