Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Bug Tracking Thread - Coliseum
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 103 104
Today we've launched the [b]Coliseum Revamp[/b]! ----- [b][size=4]Before making your report, [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/bug/2394392]click here to check Known Issues/Changelog thread[/url]![/size][/b] ----- [b][size=4]If you are experiencing any issues with the [b]Coliseum[/b] please try the following before posting a bug report:[/size][/b] [LIST] [*][url=http://www.wikihow.com/Clear-Your-Browser%27s-Cache]Clear your browser's [b]cache.[/url][/b] [/LIST] [LIST] [*]Try to access the game with a [b]different browser[/b] entirely to see if results are better. [*]Try a [b]hard reset[/b] of your browser: [b]CTRL+F5, Control + Refresh, etc[/b] [*]Try accessing the Coliseum through [b]an incognito or private browsing mode[/b]. [/LIST] [b][size=4]If that does not work:[/size][/b] [LIST=1] [*][b]Log out.[/b] [*]Clear your browser's [b]cache[/b] (with the instructions above). [*][b]Close[/b] the browser window. [*][b]Open[/b] new browser window. [*][b]Log in.[/b] [/LIST] [b][size=4]If the above troubleshooting steps do not fix your issue, please provide us with the following information:[/size][/b] [quote][LIST] [*][b]Browser(s) Used[/b] [list][*]Browser(s) Version[/list] [*][b]Device(s) Used[/b] [list][*]Mobile Laptop Desktop Etc.[/list] [*][b]Device Operating System[/b] [list][*]Operating System Version[/list] [*][b]Internet Connection Type[/b] [list][*]Mobile [*]Wireless [*]Wired - cable/DSL? [*]School [*]Home [*]Work[/list] [*][b]Antivirus Installed[/b] [list][*]Antivirus Version[/list] [/LIST] [list] [*][b]Describe the bug in detail:[/b] [list][*]Tell us everything you remember up until the problem occurred, especially if you can get it to happen reliably multiple times in a row. This information is the most important part of the report.[/list][/list] [list][*][b]Include any screenshots you think may be relevant.[/b][/quote][/list] [b]Detailed reports with information on how to reproduce the problem[/b] will help our engineers diagnose and address bugs with this feature. Posts that are not reporting bugs about the [b]Coliseum[/b] will be removed to reduce clutter and thread bloat for the engineers. Thank you!
Today we've launched the Coliseum Revamp!

Before making your report, click here to check Known Issues/Changelog thread!

If you are experiencing any issues with the Coliseum please try the following before posting a bug report:
  • Try to access the game with a different browser entirely to see if results are better.
  • Try a hard reset of your browser: CTRL+F5, Control + Refresh, etc
  • Try accessing the Coliseum through an incognito or private browsing mode.

If that does not work:
  1. Log out.
  2. Clear your browser's cache (with the instructions above).
  3. Close the browser window.
  4. Open new browser window.
  5. Log in.

If the above troubleshooting steps do not fix your issue, please provide us with the following information:
Quote:
  • Browser(s) Used
    • Browser(s) Version
  • Device(s) Used
    • Mobile
      Laptop
      Desktop
      Etc.
  • Device Operating System
    • Operating System Version
  • Internet Connection Type
    • Mobile
    • Wireless
    • Wired - cable/DSL?
    • School
    • Home
    • Work
  • Antivirus Installed
    • Antivirus Version
  • Describe the bug in detail:
    • Tell us everything you remember up until the problem occurred, especially if you can get it to happen reliably multiple times in a row. This information is the most important part of the report.
  • Include any screenshots you think may be relevant.

Detailed reports with information on how to reproduce the problem will help our engineers diagnose and address bugs with this feature.

Posts that are not reporting bugs about the Coliseum will be removed to reduce clutter and thread bloat for the engineers.

Thank you!
Flight Rising Developer
Project Management | Engineering Team Cheerleader | UI Designer
I don't know if it's considered a bug or not but it's now impossible to play correctly on mobil... The full screen does not stay (wich is just horrible because we have to go on full screen again for everything we do) and block the screen on zoom in (blocked mine for all site, had to go in the coli and play with the screen toggle to get it back to normal). Also if I touch "battle" it opens "stats" (do that with everything, grab a dragon -> put it far away of the place made for it,...) and makes it impossible to play...

Internet connexion: mobil
Didn't have any problem while it was at test.
I don't know if it's considered a bug or not but it's now impossible to play correctly on mobil... The full screen does not stay (wich is just horrible because we have to go on full screen again for everything we do) and block the screen on zoom in (blocked mine for all site, had to go in the coli and play with the screen toggle to get it back to normal). Also if I touch "battle" it opens "stats" (do that with everything, grab a dragon -> put it far away of the place made for it,...) and makes it impossible to play...

Internet connexion: mobil
Didn't have any problem while it was at test.
:D
Hi! I'm using Google Chrome on my mobile, with an Android OS, with and Wireless connection. I don't think i have any antivirus lol

So, I was grinding on the Training Fields when the Camping screen showed, asking me to choose the dragon in the images. But after I finished the battle before, the item description showed and didn't go away, not showing the whole image of the Camping screen. I couldn't choose the dragon image that was asked, until the message poped up saying that could load anymore captchas, taking me out of the Coliseum.
Hi! I'm using Google Chrome on my mobile, with an Android OS, with and Wireless connection. I don't think i have any antivirus lol

So, I was grinding on the Training Fields when the Camping screen showed, asking me to choose the dragon in the images. But after I finished the battle before, the item description showed and didn't go away, not showing the whole image of the Camping screen. I couldn't choose the dragon image that was asked, until the message poped up saying that could load anymore captchas, taking me out of the Coliseum.
windf1.png

[quote name="ChaosSama" date="2018-03-12 07:17:15" ] So, I was grinding on the Training Fields when the Camping screen showed, asking me to choose the dragon in the images. But after I finished the battle before, the item description showed and didn't go away, not showing the whole image of the Camping screen. I couldn't choose the dragon image that was asked, until the message poped up saying that could load anymore captchas, taking me out of the Coliseum. [/quote] I have the same issue but I am using my desktop on google chrome. I'm using Windows 7, wireless connection, and I'm using AVG antivirus on this PC. Cannot access any of the venues now as the captcha popups keep on coming.
ChaosSama wrote on 2018-03-12 07:17:15:

I have the same issue but I am using my desktop on google chrome. I'm using Windows 7, wireless connection, and I'm using AVG antivirus on this PC.

Cannot access any of the venues now as the captcha popups keep on coming.
@Cakeless

Oh then it's not a mobile-only bug
@Cakeless

Oh then it's not a mobile-only bug
windf1.png

Using the latest version of Firefox (laptop, Windows 10, wireless connection, Avast Free Antivirus) I noticed an issue where the Coliseum would suddenly have a huge lag spike in the middle of battles. I don't think it is connected to what attacks the enemies/dragons are using, but perhaps as a result of trying to input keyboard action selections too rapidly? I have not noticed it on Google Chrome as of yet. Mouse controls work fine as ever. (I was grinding in the Kelp Beds, if that makes any difference.)
Using the latest version of Firefox (laptop, Windows 10, wireless connection, Avast Free Antivirus) I noticed an issue where the Coliseum would suddenly have a huge lag spike in the middle of battles. I don't think it is connected to what attacks the enemies/dragons are using, but perhaps as a result of trying to input keyboard action selections too rapidly? I have not noticed it on Google Chrome as of yet. Mouse controls work fine as ever. (I was grinding in the Kelp Beds, if that makes any difference.)
60Avnmu.png
QgilwX7.png Looking for colors or near miss:
—Mantis/Peacock/Peridot
—Ginger/Auburn/Sanguine
—Cerulean/Teal/Ice
—Periwinkle/Plum/Fuschia
1g3o7c.jpg

Browser(s) Used chrome
Browser(s) Version latest (?)
Device(s) Used Laptop
Device Operating System windows
Operating System Version latest (?)
Internet Connection Type Wireless, Home
Antivirus Installed idk
Antivirus Version idk

Describe the bug in detail:
As you can see, the "magical circle" under the wave sweeper is placed wrong. It has happened multiple times in a row.

The same issue may happen with the mantarune, but I don't remember if I saw it or not. Yep, it's happening with both.
1g3o7c.jpg

Browser(s) Used chrome
Browser(s) Version latest (?)
Device(s) Used Laptop
Device Operating System windows
Operating System Version latest (?)
Internet Connection Type Wireless, Home
Antivirus Installed idk
Antivirus Version idk

Describe the bug in detail:
As you can see, the "magical circle" under the wave sweeper is placed wrong. It has happened multiple times in a row.

The same issue may happen with the mantarune, but I don't remember if I saw it or not. Yep, it's happening with both.
arcaneb1.png Arcane themed hatchery
- PWYW
- Taking HibDen items
@ChaosSama @Cakeless

Sorry about this, you should be able to get back in now.

If this happens again, for now, please close the Coliseum tab and open it again, rather than trying to solve the obscured camp puzzle. We are adding this to our bug tracker.
@ChaosSama @Cakeless

Sorry about this, you should be able to get back in now.

If this happens again, for now, please close the Coliseum tab and open it again, rather than trying to solve the obscured camp puzzle. We are adding this to our bug tracker.
Flight Rising Engineering Team

Flight Rising Knowledge Base
Flight Rising Rules & Policies
I’m not entirely sure if this is a bug or if the original situation was a bug that was fixed in the revamp, but might as well check.

Browser: Google Chrome app for iPad version 65.0.3325.152
Devices: mobile
Internet Connection: university WiFi
Antivirus Installed: none
Bug:
In the previous coliseum, buff-type battlestones (rally, haste, bolster, etc.) could serve two functions. One was (obviously) the buff provided by the stone as stated in the description. However, applying the buff would also apply an “invisible” heal equal to the buff casters INT stat.

Technically, the heal was counted by the coli internally but not shown by the health bar during the battle during which the buff was cast. This could in some instances result in a dragon remaining able to battle on 0 health because the coli was still counting the HP total as with the heal. If no damage was dealt to the dragon buffed during that battle, the healed HP would appear in the next battle if you continued.

Now, I figured that the invisibleness oddness was a bug. It never occurred to me that the fact that the stone itself performing a heal was in itself a bug.

In the new coliseum, the heal from buff-type stones no longer applies at all, invisibly or otherwise.

not gonna lie, if it’s not a bug and everything is working as intended, I’ll be somewhat disappointed because I quite liked the small heal that came with the buff. Not the invisibleness, just the small heal.
I’m not entirely sure if this is a bug or if the original situation was a bug that was fixed in the revamp, but might as well check.

Browser: Google Chrome app for iPad version 65.0.3325.152
Devices: mobile
Internet Connection: university WiFi
Antivirus Installed: none
Bug:
In the previous coliseum, buff-type battlestones (rally, haste, bolster, etc.) could serve two functions. One was (obviously) the buff provided by the stone as stated in the description. However, applying the buff would also apply an “invisible” heal equal to the buff casters INT stat.

Technically, the heal was counted by the coli internally but not shown by the health bar during the battle during which the buff was cast. This could in some instances result in a dragon remaining able to battle on 0 health because the coli was still counting the HP total as with the heal. If no damage was dealt to the dragon buffed during that battle, the healed HP would appear in the next battle if you continued.

Now, I figured that the invisibleness oddness was a bug. It never occurred to me that the fact that the stone itself performing a heal was in itself a bug.

In the new coliseum, the heal from buff-type stones no longer applies at all, invisibly or otherwise.

not gonna lie, if it’s not a bug and everything is working as intended, I’ll be somewhat disappointed because I quite liked the small heal that came with the buff. Not the invisibleness, just the small heal.
ijSltiY.png OsScJdH.gif Y6PXVHf.gif IDpiM0V.gif
Browser: Firefox Quantum, latest version
Device: Desktop, Windows 10 64-bit
Internet: Ethernet

Bug:

In Keyboard Controls, a group of four enemies has the last two letters reversed. Pressing W attacks the bottom right enemy even if it's labeled as R. Not sure if it's just this enemy group, it's Maren Warlock,Stonewatch Prince,Moonbeam Crayfish, Almandine Sturgeon. Killing the misplaced R enemy corrects this.
Browser: Firefox Quantum, latest version
Device: Desktop, Windows 10 64-bit
Internet: Ethernet

Bug:

In Keyboard Controls, a group of four enemies has the last two letters reversed. Pressing W attacks the bottom right enemy even if it's labeled as R. Not sure if it's just this enemy group, it's Maren Warlock,Stonewatch Prince,Moonbeam Crayfish, Almandine Sturgeon. Killing the misplaced R enemy corrects this.
QYzhmAi.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 103 104