Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] ColiServices - [OPEN] -
1 2 ... 96 97 98 99 100 ... 826 827
@CheshireCatUk1 @nonbinarytentoo @Kura3 @Meowruff @Cethosia @ShadowedWolf @AimzVador @Starstream @cytotoxic @Zith @KitsaRosethorn @Hyleoroi @EmeraldHalftail @ainochi @Wolfish

Can I get 2hrs in redrock please?

@CheshireCatUk1 I was wondering, is it possible to prebook grinding for festival? (i'd be happy to pay a bit extra if necessary)
@CheshireCatUk1 @nonbinarytentoo @Kura3 @Meowruff @Cethosia @ShadowedWolf @AimzVador @Starstream @cytotoxic @Zith @KitsaRosethorn @Hyleoroi @EmeraldHalftail @ainochi @Wolfish

Can I get 2hrs in redrock please?

@CheshireCatUk1 I was wondering, is it possible to prebook grinding for festival? (i'd be happy to pay a bit extra if necessary)
gtRoPZg.png 4YqEWE5.png 27754151187_13038e2c8e_o.png
@CheshireCatUk1 @Saphirosa @FallingStar275 @Cethosia @Nettleflare @AimzVador @blackcat886 @cytotoxic @Syntax @EmeraldHalftail @vianti @Keyina @PinesAwait @Grendel @KitsaRosethorn @Hyleoroi @Wolfish
Looking to get 1 dragon leveled to 20
@CheshireCatUk1 @Saphirosa @FallingStar275 @Cethosia @Nettleflare @AimzVador @blackcat886 @cytotoxic @Syntax @EmeraldHalftail @vianti @Keyina @PinesAwait @Grendel @KitsaRosethorn @Hyleoroi @Wolfish
Looking to get 1 dragon leveled to 20
tott2pattern_by_annobethal-dcnie4r.pngwishlist-png.png
@Emmie

Of course!
Pre-Booking is usually done the week before the festival, but I don't mind accepting Pre-Orders already since it is almost that time anyway.

You may Pre-Order a Total of up to 4 hours before any Festival
and then limited to our usual 2 hours during the festival

Extra payment is not necessary since our festival prices are somewhat higher than our normal grinding anyway.
If you Just let me know what Festival option you'd like (along with duration and venue(s) ) i'll get you slotted in.

Many thanks.
@Emmie

Of course!
Pre-Booking is usually done the week before the festival, but I don't mind accepting Pre-Orders already since it is almost that time anyway.

You may Pre-Order a Total of up to 4 hours before any Festival
and then limited to our usual 2 hours during the festival

Extra payment is not necessary since our festival prices are somewhat higher than our normal grinding anyway.
If you Just let me know what Festival option you'd like (along with duration and venue(s) ) i'll get you slotted in.

Many thanks.
nm3rOUz.png
@CheshireCatUk1 not sure which venue would be best for currency, but redrock should work right? also, would like 4 hours, and full drops
@CheshireCatUk1 not sure which venue would be best for currency, but redrock should work right? also, would like 4 hours, and full drops
@Emmie

That should work.
According to the Festival Coliseum Guide, at the moment the Top 5 Venues (in order) are:
  1. Redrock Cove
  2. Forgotten Cave
  3. Waterway
  4. Bamboo Falls
  5. Kelp Beds
@Emmie

That should work.
According to the Festival Coliseum Guide, at the moment the Top 5 Venues (in order) are:
  1. Redrock Cove
  2. Forgotten Cave
  3. Waterway
  4. Bamboo Falls
  5. Kelp Beds
nm3rOUz.png
@CheshireCatUk1

i figured it might be, since it is a water based venue....lol
@CheshireCatUk1

i figured it might be, since it is a water based venue....lol
@Starstream I can take the rest of your fodder!
@Starstream I can take the rest of your fodder!
@SparkleOfGold
I am available to train your dragon, please send them via a cr when you can.
@SparkleOfGold
I am available to train your dragon, please send them via a cr when you can.
@Starstream @CheshireCatUk1

Finished your 4 fodder star!!~
@Starstream @CheshireCatUk1

Finished your 4 fodder star!!~
@Isegard

Taking your hours in Sandswept for you!
@Isegard

Taking your hours in Sandswept for you!
hSiT7bD.png

faQsydP.png
Manifestation: a Pinkerlocke
nnnnn iohA98P.png