Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] ColiServices - [OPEN] -
1 2 ... 98 99 100 101 102 ... 826 827
@RatMama
Going to do 1 hour in waterway for you today
@RatMama
Going to do 1 hour in waterway for you today
@emmie

Hours finished; CRs incoming!
@emmie

Hours finished; CRs incoming!
hSiT7bD.png

faQsydP.png
Manifestation: a Pinkerlocke
nnnnn iohA98P.png
fr__water_by_baelfin-d8uyn80.png leo
fr__water_by_baelfin-d8uyn80.png he/him
fr__water_by_baelfin-d8uyn80.png FR +3
nnnnnnnn xyUtvwe.png
XlFXLvP.png
@Hyleoroi

Great, thanks :)
@Hyleoroi

Great, thanks :)
gtRoPZg.png 4YqEWE5.png 27754151187_13038e2c8e_o.png
@Cvhruig

Hi there i am truly very sorry, I have had to hand your 1 hour Forgotten Cave order over to @Zith.
I do sincerely apologise, however Real Life has got in my way today and I have had very little opportunity to be able to sit at the computer at all.
I shall send a PM to you in a moment, but i just wanted to let you know of the hand-over and that Zith will get right on it for you.

Many thanks.
@Cvhruig

Hi there i am truly very sorry, I have had to hand your 1 hour Forgotten Cave order over to @Zith.
I do sincerely apologise, however Real Life has got in my way today and I have had very little opportunity to be able to sit at the computer at all.
I shall send a PM to you in a moment, but i just wanted to let you know of the hand-over and that Zith will get right on it for you.

Many thanks.
nm3rOUz.png
@CheshireCatUk1 oh don't apologize! I hope you and your loved ones are feeling well. Thanks for letting me know!
@CheshireCatUk1 oh don't apologize! I hope you and your loved ones are feeling well. Thanks for letting me know!
@CheshireCatUk1 @nonbinarytentoo @Kura3 @Meowruff @Cethosia @ShadowedWolf @AimzVador @Starstream @cytotoxic @Zith @KitsaRosethorn @Hyleoroi @EmeraldHalftail @ainochi @Wolfish

For something different, could I get 2 hrs in crystal pools please?
@CheshireCatUk1 @nonbinarytentoo @Kura3 @Meowruff @Cethosia @ShadowedWolf @AimzVador @Starstream @cytotoxic @Zith @KitsaRosethorn @Hyleoroi @EmeraldHalftail @ainochi @Wolfish

For something different, could I get 2 hrs in crystal pools please?
gtRoPZg.png 4YqEWE5.png 27754151187_13038e2c8e_o.png
@RatMama

I'll be doing your hour in the Waterway.
@RatMama

I'll be doing your hour in the Waterway.
R3OpbRR.png
@RatMama

I finished your hour. A CR is being sent shortly.
@RatMama

I finished your hour. A CR is being sent shortly.
R3OpbRR.png
@CheshireCatUk1 @nonbinarytentoo @FallingStar275 @Kura3 @Meowruff @caedis @shadowedwolf @Hideki @AimzVador @blackcat886 @Starstream @EmeraldHalftail @Vianti @KitsaRosethorn @NerdyGamer @Hyleoroi @cytotoxic @Wolfish @Saerel @Rosecrimson @1Sash1 @Crazini

I'd like to put in an order for 8 fodder to level 10 please!
@CheshireCatUk1 @nonbinarytentoo @FallingStar275 @Kura3 @Meowruff @caedis @shadowedwolf @Hideki @AimzVador @blackcat886 @Starstream @EmeraldHalftail @Vianti @KitsaRosethorn @NerdyGamer @Hyleoroi @cytotoxic @Wolfish @Saerel @Rosecrimson @1Sash1 @Crazini

I'd like to put in an order for 8 fodder to level 10 please!
LKUGPNw.giftumblr_inline_piazpj7mY51u2mdgr_540.pngB2gPcio.gif
@BrinBellway I’m taking both of your hours in Woodland Path.
@BrinBellway I’m taking both of your hours in Woodland Path.
RK2q3qt.pnguCZgS26.png
1 2 ... 98 99 100 101 102 ... 826 827