Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Bug Tracking Thread - Coliseum
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 ... 103 104
[quote name="Skeledra" date="2018-03-26 19:46:33" ] For whatever reason whenever I hover over the icon for Bleeding on a foe, it's not saying how much DpS it's experiencing. Actually, I don't think any status effect icons are showing the tooltip on foes. Why is this? [/quote] @Skeledra Sorry, this is a known issue and on our list of bugs to fix!
Skeledra wrote on 2018-03-26 19:46:33:
For whatever reason whenever I hover over the icon for Bleeding on a foe, it's not saying how much DpS it's experiencing. Actually, I don't think any status effect icons are showing the tooltip on foes. Why is this?

@Skeledra

Sorry, this is a known issue and on our list of bugs to fix!
Flight Rising Engineering Team

Flight Rising Knowledge Base
Flight Rising Rules & Policies
[quote name="ThatCatAgain" date="2018-03-27 07:42:48" ] [img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/c0e3e61fb6de0a06af8113a6069d7d64/tumblr_p6978tixij1v1344jo2_1280.png[/img] [img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/0b6c9bddc0abe7324c839c20a8b8a512/tumblr_p6978tixij1v1344jo1_1280.png[/img] According to their description, Glass Hybrid Fragment and Obsidian Hybrid Fragment shouldn't be usable by Nature dragons. (Waterfox 56, Manjaro) [/quote] @ThatCatAgain There is a bug where it will allow you to place these particular stones on ineligible dragons up until the point that you actually try to Lock Stones. They should be rejected if you attempt to Lock, but we are planning on fixing it so it can't even get that far.
ThatCatAgain wrote on 2018-03-27 07:42:48:
tumblr_p6978tixij1v1344jo2_1280.png
tumblr_p6978tixij1v1344jo1_1280.png
According to their description, Glass Hybrid Fragment and Obsidian Hybrid Fragment shouldn't be usable by Nature dragons. (Waterfox 56, Manjaro)

@ThatCatAgain

There is a bug where it will allow you to place these particular stones on ineligible dragons up until the point that you actually try to Lock Stones. They should be rejected if you attempt to Lock, but we are planning on fixing it so it can't even get that far.
Flight Rising Engineering Team

Flight Rising Knowledge Base
Flight Rising Rules & Policies
So I'm on a windows 8 computer (Toshiba?) on internet explorer, couldn't tell you the version unfortunately ;-; This is also a laptop and I'm on a home network.

The coliseum sometimes freezes up if I switch tabs, in which my mouse can tell there's something to be clicked, but I can't click "fight on" or "main menu"...

And just recently the entire coliseum just disappeared. I clicked "fight on" and the coliseum just disappeared, it was only the background screen. I had to reload the page.
So I'm on a windows 8 computer (Toshiba?) on internet explorer, couldn't tell you the version unfortunately ;-; This is also a laptop and I'm on a home network.

The coliseum sometimes freezes up if I switch tabs, in which my mouse can tell there's something to be clicked, but I can't click "fight on" or "main menu"...

And just recently the entire coliseum just disappeared. I clicked "fight on" and the coliseum just disappeared, it was only the background screen. I had to reload the page.
tumblr_inline_mv8czvMKYv1qid2nw.gif tumblr_inline_p7w055E7yG1snulow_75sq.gif tumblr_inline_mmxswaUumx1qz4rgp.gif
used to be SoullessRogue/SoullessARMY
lost|20|she/he/they|isfj-t|omnisexual/romantic|fr+2
send me a friend request or message, i'm happy to chat~ if you need help or have any questions i'm always open!

wishlist|Hibernal Den Item Trading Hub|i'll pay you to brew!
tumblr_inline_mmxswaUumx1qz4rgp.gif tumblr_inline_p7w055E7yG1snulow_75sq.gif tumblr_inline_mv8czvMKYv1qid2nw.gif
The Chromefeather Lookout and Sentry Squawker have always been the wrong size in the Coliseum, but it's really obvious now that the attack animations are centered on the "enemy slots" and they are not: [img]https://i.imgur.com/v8P9Whe.png[/img] I bet this also applies to the Jackalopes in the Scorched Forest and the Fanrats in the Waterway, which are also the wrong size.
The Chromefeather Lookout and Sentry Squawker have always been the wrong size in the Coliseum, but it's really obvious now that the attack animations are centered on the "enemy slots" and they are not:
v8P9Whe.png

I bet this also applies to the Jackalopes in the Scorched Forest and the Fanrats in the Waterway, which are also the wrong size.

Projects
Wishlist
Bio Resources
Acp3eET.png*NIdUF6j.pngJKNmjbX.pngHFIQUjw.pngSFXnr9A.png2KqnYj4.pngUifrkF6.pnghBq372b.pngK4kr5BC.pngEeIVgVi.png8ayfQ7p.pngemtOFWD.pngfNFWviE.pngWANW32a.png6l90A3T.pngUS7UtHx.png
Browser: Chrome 65.0 OS: Windows 10 (Desktop) Connection type: LAN Antivirus: System Mechanic Twice today I've been given a captcha where there is not a dragon on screen, just three nondragons. Unfortunately, I assumed it was just a hiccup the first time and didn't screencap it, just refreshed until I got a dragon captcha, but here's my zoomed in and regular caps for the second time it happened. [img]https://i.imgur.com/9qrQe8w.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/bqw7TNZ.png[/img] As you can see there's two items and a raptorik familiar, but no dragon. I really hope this isn't going to keep happening?
Browser: Chrome 65.0
Connection type: LAN
Antivirus: System Mechanic

Twice today I've been given a captcha where there is not a dragon on screen, just three nondragons. Unfortunately, I assumed it was just a hiccup the first time and didn't screencap it, just refreshed until I got a dragon captcha, but here's my zoomed in and regular caps for the second time it happened.

9qrQe8w.png
bqw7TNZ.png

As you can see there's two items and a raptorik familiar, but no dragon.

I really hope this isn't going to keep happening?
@ZekaiZafir the 'familiar' is a WD in apparel.

Browser: Chrome
Connection type: Wireless
Antivirus: Malwarebytes

I think this is more of a mishap with enemy placement. This is the start of the fight, looks like there should be four but only two spawned. This happened twice and only for these two enemies.

nws7f2V.jpg
@ZekaiZafir the 'familiar' is a WD in apparel.

Browser: Chrome
Connection type: Wireless
Antivirus: Malwarebytes

I think this is more of a mishap with enemy placement. This is the start of the fight, looks like there should be four but only two spawned. This happened twice and only for these two enemies.

nws7f2V.jpg
Z7cgb70.png
Browser: Safari
Device: iPhone 6S

Bug: Coliseum stores unwanted inputs. Essentially, if the Coli is busy performing an action (such as ticking down health or killing an enemy) any errant taps are considered an input and will be immediately performed once the animations and loading for whatever is currently happening is finished, even if you tap a blank area that eventually has a pop up fade in several seconds later.

This can lead to very frequent (depending on venue and “luck”) accidental presses of the Main Menu button when wanting Fight On instead. Lucky crits that end battles earlier than expected means I will have reflexively tapped the Abilities button before realizing the battle is over, and the Coli takes that input and “stores” it until the Victory pop up shows up. And unfortunately, the Abilities button is almost entirely overlapped by the Main Menu button.

So it feels really bad to accidentally leave the Blooming Grove ten times in a half hour because my dragons were a little crit-happy today.

As an aside, I am pretty sure this input storage/delay plays a part in to why item/loot tooltips pop up errantly and start blocking the window.
Browser: Safari
Device: iPhone 6S

Bug: Coliseum stores unwanted inputs. Essentially, if the Coli is busy performing an action (such as ticking down health or killing an enemy) any errant taps are considered an input and will be immediately performed once the animations and loading for whatever is currently happening is finished, even if you tap a blank area that eventually has a pop up fade in several seconds later.

This can lead to very frequent (depending on venue and “luck”) accidental presses of the Main Menu button when wanting Fight On instead. Lucky crits that end battles earlier than expected means I will have reflexively tapped the Abilities button before realizing the battle is over, and the Coli takes that input and “stores” it until the Victory pop up shows up. And unfortunately, the Abilities button is almost entirely overlapped by the Main Menu button.

So it feels really bad to accidentally leave the Blooming Grove ten times in a half hour because my dragons were a little crit-happy today.

As an aside, I am pretty sure this input storage/delay plays a part in to why item/loot tooltips pop up errantly and start blocking the window.
-AchievementGet-
Browser: Google Chrome Device: Laptop Device Operating System: Windows 10 Internet Connection Type: Wireless Antivirus Installed: N/A Sometimes when i click a dragon on the camping screen it acts like i clicked somthing else. This is here is one of the pictures it did this to me on. I'm unsure if it's intentional or an error. [img]https://s9.postimg.org/u6skcolfj/Untitled.png[/img]
Browser: Google Chrome
Device: Laptop
Device Operating System: Windows 10
Internet Connection Type: Wireless
Antivirus Installed: N/A

Sometimes when i click a dragon on the camping screen it acts like i clicked somthing else. This is here is one of the pictures it did this to me on. I'm unsure if it's intentional or an error.
Untitled.png
plaguebringer_banner_small_by_theendisnearus-d8bxbln.png 1vAtYxM.png
eq6zQ9M.png
QUIpVFE.png
LCqISMP.png
rix3ppo.png
mlHpBMC.png
@SamuelMaybird

That's a standard mob for the Rainsong. It's rare, but yes just two show up instead of all 4.

I don't know if it's a terrible bug or an awesome feature, but my dragons get all their energy back when they level up? Did I just miss that somewhere in my hiatus?
@SamuelMaybird

That's a standard mob for the Rainsong. It's rare, but yes just two show up instead of all 4.

I don't know if it's a terrible bug or an awesome feature, but my dragons get all their energy back when they level up? Did I just miss that somewhere in my hiatus?
NX0f3lW.pngJWlblI8.png
[quote name="Natakiro" date="2018-03-26 15:43:59" ] [quote name="BlackMistress" date="2018-03-26 09:34:32" ] [quote name="Fallowsthorn" date="2018-03-25 16:39:22" ] [quote name="DeathZhade" date="2018-03-24 16:14:35" ] Latest version of Safari, Mobile (iPad) iOS 11.2.6, Wireless, no antivirus. During several hours of grinding today, I have had issues with Camping. When pressing the correct dragon it will treat it as if I pressed a non-dragon and I get to pick again. I have made sure it was the correct dragon I pressed. I did not have this issue earlier in the week. [/quote] I've had this too, on [Chrome, desktop, Windows, ethernet, Avast]. I can't tell if this is a bug or if they put in more than one once you've been grinding for a while. [/quote] The same here! [Firefox, Desktop. Windows, WLAN, Kaspersky] [/quote]Experiencing this, as well! I have had to do two in a row a lot recently, and I know I picked the right dragon. (I just figured it was my satellite internet being wonky.) [size=2][Chrome, Desktop, satellite w/wired network, Norton; using https for coli] [/quote] Also experiencing this, but it has been ongoing since they rolled out the new coli, and happens more than once a day. Chrome, laptop, wireless, Norton, using https for coli.
Natakiro wrote on 2018-03-26 15:43:59:
BlackMistress wrote on 2018-03-26 09:34:32:
Fallowsthorn wrote on 2018-03-25 16:39:22:
DeathZhade wrote on 2018-03-24 16:14:35:
Latest version of Safari, Mobile (iPad) iOS 11.2.6, Wireless, no antivirus.
During several hours of grinding today, I have had issues with Camping.
When pressing the correct dragon it will treat it as if I pressed a non-dragon and I get to pick again. I have made sure it was the correct dragon I pressed. I did not have this issue earlier in the week.

I've had this too, on [Chrome, desktop, Windows, ethernet, Avast]. I can't tell if this is a bug or if they put in more than one once you've been grinding for a while.

The same here!
[Firefox, Desktop. Windows, WLAN, Kaspersky]
Experiencing this, as well! I have had to do two in a row a lot recently, and I know I picked the right dragon. (I just figured it was my satellite internet being wonky.)
[Chrome, Desktop, satellite w/wired network, Norton; using https for coli]

Also experiencing this, but it has been ongoing since they rolled out the new coli, and happens more than once a day. Chrome, laptop, wireless, Norton, using https for coli.
pings off | plz no random friend requests/PMs/profile comments
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 ... 103 104