Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Bug Tracking Thread - Coliseum
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 103 104
[quote name="Mutron" date="2018-03-19 06:36:38" ] [quote name="Maki" date="2018-03-19 04:16:34" ] Please let us know if you changed the packs. [/quote] @AdeleneDawner @LingwysticMistic @Maki We did not change any enemy set choice logic -- I will look into if these sets' rarity was changed. [/quote] Upon looking into this a little bit more, it appears there is a bug related to enemy set rarity. We will be fixing this soon. UPDATE: This should be fixed, let me know if you still encounter the issue.
Mutron wrote on 2018-03-19 06:36:38:
Maki wrote on 2018-03-19 04:16:34:
Please let us know if you changed the packs.

@AdeleneDawner @LingwysticMistic @Maki

We did not change any enemy set choice logic -- I will look into if these sets' rarity was changed.

Upon looking into this a little bit more, it appears there is a bug related to enemy set rarity. We will be fixing this soon.

UPDATE: This should be fixed, let me know if you still encounter the issue.
Flight Rising Engineering Team

Flight Rising Knowledge Base
Flight Rising Rules & Policies
[quote name="Maki" date="2018-03-19 05:28:06" ] @Waittiz It's a fix, see this post. [/quote] Thank you for the reply! And R.I.P. new Coli teams.
Maki wrote on 2018-03-19 05:28:06:
@Waittiz

It's a fix, see this post.

Thank you for the reply! And R.I.P. new Coli teams.
+10h FR time
@Mutron The packs with Ethereal Trickster in Bamboo Falls are still bugged to me and not appearing.
@Mutron The packs with Ethereal Trickster in Bamboo Falls are still bugged to me and not appearing.
mXMhPXb.png
Is there confirmation on whether level-up achievements are supposed to be "wait for it" style now? Since there are many achievements that take days to register, but in the old coliseum, I'm fairly sure achievements for reaching a certain level went off immediately.

I expect an awful lot of us were leveling up dragons with the bonus XP so I can understand if there's some delay in registering everything.
Is there confirmation on whether level-up achievements are supposed to be "wait for it" style now? Since there are many achievements that take days to register, but in the old coliseum, I'm fairly sure achievements for reaching a certain level went off immediately.

I expect an awful lot of us were leveling up dragons with the bonus XP so I can understand if there's some delay in registering everything.
Yeah I was wondering the same, I should've gotten one of the level up achievements but it didn't pop, but then again I imagine a massive amount of people was on the coli, so
Yeah I was wondering the same, I should've gotten one of the level up achievements but it didn't pop, but then again I imagine a massive amount of people was on the coli, so
vbbp2e.png
Browser(s) Used
Chrome 65.0.3325.162
Device(s) Used
Laptop
Device Operating System
Windows 10
Internet Connection Type
Home Wireless

Antivirus Installed
Malwarebytes + Windows defender
Describe the bug in detail:
If you spam the keyboard controls fast enough to make an attack on an enemy, and you just so happen to have an effect like being frozen make you unable to move, the next turn that you can move, you will automatically use the attack you spammed and will have the turn taken up.
Browser(s) Used
Chrome 65.0.3325.162
Device(s) Used
Laptop
Device Operating System
Windows 10
Internet Connection Type
Home Wireless

Antivirus Installed
Malwarebytes + Windows defender
Describe the bug in detail:
If you spam the keyboard controls fast enough to make an attack on an enemy, and you just so happen to have an effect like being frozen make you unable to move, the next turn that you can move, you will automatically use the attack you spammed and will have the turn taken up.
She/Her | PM me about saving a fodder dragon :)
cSQQuYb.png
[img]https://i.imgur.com/5lYLS8s.png[/img] Sometimes the settings things just appear towards the top of the screen. No idea why. Browser(s) Used: Chrome (current) Device(s) Used: desktop (asus) Device Operating System: Windows 7 Internet Connection Type: Work, wired Antivirus: None
5lYLS8s.png

Sometimes the settings things just appear towards the top of the screen. No idea why.

Browser(s) Used: Chrome (current)
Device(s) Used: desktop (asus)
Device Operating System: Windows 7
Internet Connection Type: Work, wired
Antivirus: None
cPW6H3E.png
[quote name="SkyDagger" date="2018-03-18 15:27:35" ] Imperial hatchlings don't seem to be registering as a correct choice in the captchas. It's happened to me twice so far, I'll continue to keep track. PC, Chrome Browser version: Version 64.0.3282.186 (Official Build) (64-bit) Update: This time it was an adult nocturne that wasn't recognized. Very strange. [/quote] March 19th update: Had to click on 3 dragons this time before I was allowed to play a new battle. Not sure why. The first unrecognized dragon was a coatl but I've clicked coatls before with no problem.
SkyDagger wrote on 2018-03-18 15:27:35:
Imperial hatchlings don't seem to be registering as a correct choice in the captchas.

It's happened to me twice so far, I'll continue to keep track.

PC, Chrome Browser version: Version 64.0.3282.186 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Update: This time it was an adult nocturne that wasn't recognized. Very strange.

March 19th update: Had to click on 3 dragons this time before I was allowed to play a new battle. Not sure why. The first unrecognized dragon was a coatl but I've clicked coatls before with no problem.
30oPYgq.png
I wasn't sure about posting this or not, but previously it had been stated that it's okay to leave the coliseum tab open while AFK or working in another tab. Before the coliseum revamp I never had any issues, but today it seems like if I step away from my computer for a couple minutes or switch tabs to do something else, my coliseum tab pops up an error: idled out message (that isn't the exact phrasing, but I wasn't able to copy-paste from the error message). Clicking OK refreshes the page (or closes the tab, as it did one out of the three times this happened to me today).

I guess I just wasn't sure if this was an intended change to previous ideology, or an actual error that shouldn't be happening, so I thought I would mention it.

Browser(s) Used - Firefox
Browser(s) Version - 59.0.1
Device(s) Used - Desktop
Device Operating System
Windows 8.1
Internet Connection Type
Wired - cable
I wasn't sure about posting this or not, but previously it had been stated that it's okay to leave the coliseum tab open while AFK or working in another tab. Before the coliseum revamp I never had any issues, but today it seems like if I step away from my computer for a couple minutes or switch tabs to do something else, my coliseum tab pops up an error: idled out message (that isn't the exact phrasing, but I wasn't able to copy-paste from the error message). Clicking OK refreshes the page (or closes the tab, as it did one out of the three times this happened to me today).

I guess I just wasn't sure if this was an intended change to previous ideology, or an actual error that shouldn't be happening, so I thought I would mention it.

Browser(s) Used - Firefox
Browser(s) Version - 59.0.1
Device(s) Used - Desktop
Device Operating System
Windows 8.1
Internet Connection Type
Wired - cable
EGjlGzP.png
[quote name="Meyoline" date="2018-03-19 23:48:04" ] I wasn't sure about posting this or not, but previously it had been stated that it's okay to leave the coliseum tab open while AFK or working in another tab. Before the coliseum revamp I never had any issues, but today it seems like if I step away from my computer for a couple minutes or switch tabs to do something else, my coliseum tab pops up an error: idled out message (that isn't the exact phrasing, but I wasn't able to copy-paste from the error message). Clicking OK refreshes the page (or closes the tab, as it did one out of the three times this happened to me today). I guess I just wasn't sure if this was an intended change to previous ideology, or an actual error that shouldn't be happening, so I thought I would mention it. [/quote] @Meyoline The idle timeout you encountered is only related to Coliseum activity! You can still do other non-Coliseum things in other tabs, that won't affect whether that timeout occurs or not. Currently the idle timeout is 30 minutes, which was somewhat arbitrarily chosen, just to pick a value to start with. Having some sort of idle timeout helps us from keeping a bunch of abandoned battles sitting around, but it was not intended to discourage browsing forums in other tabs or anything like that.
Meyoline wrote on 2018-03-19 23:48:04:

@Meyoline

The idle timeout you encountered is only related to Coliseum activity! You can still do other non-Coliseum things in other tabs, that won't affect whether that timeout occurs or not.

Currently the idle timeout is 30 minutes, which was somewhat arbitrarily chosen, just to pick a value to start with. Having some sort of idle timeout helps us from keeping a bunch of abandoned battles sitting around, but it was not intended to discourage browsing forums in other tabs or anything like that.
Flight Rising Engineering Team

Flight Rising Knowledge Base
Flight Rising Rules & Policies
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 103 104