Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Bug Tracking Thread - Coliseum
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 103 104
I'm sorry for posting as I know it isn't technically a 'bug', but it's really strange to me that with keyboard controls enabled, there are no shortcuts to move between battles. So I end up having to use the mouse a lot anyway.

Also, if there could be some way to re-keybind the keyboard controls, that would be great.

I guess one small 'bug' I did hit - upon entering the coli for the very first time since this launch, I was greeted by the camping captcha. I thought that was rather strange, and the size of the image honestly made it somewhat difficult to see the icons to be chosen between. Just thought I would mention it. Sorry for being a bother.
I'm sorry for posting as I know it isn't technically a 'bug', but it's really strange to me that with keyboard controls enabled, there are no shortcuts to move between battles. So I end up having to use the mouse a lot anyway.

Also, if there could be some way to re-keybind the keyboard controls, that would be great.

I guess one small 'bug' I did hit - upon entering the coli for the very first time since this launch, I was greeted by the camping captcha. I thought that was rather strange, and the size of the image honestly made it somewhat difficult to see the icons to be chosen between. Just thought I would mention it. Sorry for being a bother.
EGjlGzP.png
[quote name="Mutron" date="2018-03-12 11:53:25" ] [quote name="Lililira" date="2018-03-12 11:39:15" ] It looks like if a dragon faints, they lose all their breath when they revive in the next battle. This didn't happen in the old coli, where breath was carried over between battles even when the dragon was KO'd. Is this an intentional change or a bug? [/quote] This is an intentional change to fix a long-standing bug in the old Coliseum. [/quote] I appreciate the quick responses, but a lot of the things reported as "bug fixes" are not things that were listed as bugs in the old coli, nor things that players were likely to have [i]considered[/i] bugs. The changelog thread doesn't mention "you can't let fodder slowly store up breath so as to get off a contuse every few battles anymore", or "rally and haste don't have a minute chance of keeping your dragon un-fainted anymore", for example, not even as the more-neutral "retaining breath after fainting was undesirable behavior" or "rally and haste granting stealth hp was undesirable behavior".
Mutron wrote on 2018-03-12 11:53:25:
Lililira wrote on 2018-03-12 11:39:15:
It looks like if a dragon faints, they lose all their breath when they revive in the next battle. This didn't happen in the old coli, where breath was carried over between battles even when the dragon was KO'd.

Is this an intentional change or a bug?

This is an intentional change to fix a long-standing bug in the old Coliseum.

I appreciate the quick responses, but a lot of the things reported as "bug fixes" are not things that were listed as bugs in the old coli, nor things that players were likely to have considered bugs. The changelog thread doesn't mention "you can't let fodder slowly store up breath so as to get off a contuse every few battles anymore", or "rally and haste don't have a minute chance of keeping your dragon un-fainted anymore", for example, not even as the more-neutral "retaining breath after fainting was undesirable behavior" or "rally and haste granting stealth hp was undesirable behavior".
poisonedpaper-katyushkaframe.png 7mOaAeU.pngiBjoeES.pngIMyicna.pngt1mYQC9.pngDAtDfdH.pnglvp-quality-quartermaster-ribbon.pngfol-quality-quartermaster-ribbon.pngpoisonedpaper-ojnkframe.png
I'm coming on behalf of a known issue, though when reading the known issue I saw that there was some information that didn't apply to me that I wanted to provide, as well as extra information. When I play the Coliseum, the option bar below glitches up into the stage select, making it hard to click both the option bar and stages on the first row (including the Mire, where I frequent). The stage will flash white above the coliseum window as it loads, as well. Here are things I have noticed differently: - I am using Safari on a Mac. I tried this on Chrome, and there was no issue. So, it seems narrowed down to Safari at least. - I have a fast internet connection; the report states slow internet connections cause this issue, but mine is high speed. - I have had this issue both before and after clearing my cache. I have taken all troubleshooting steps listed, and none fixed my issue. - When I tried to log out from the Coliseum window, I noticed that I couldn't select the down arrow by my account name to log out. My guess is the glitched window up overlaid the arrow and wouldn't allow me to select it. Upon repeating this, my suspicions are confirmed: I cannot click anything in the top right information box, except for the last digit of my achievements (I have a four digit achievement number) and my notifications number specifically. All others are unresponsive, and I assume that's from the accidental overlay. Screenshots: For the window, which I know is known: [img]https://i.imgur.com/ItsFuQ5.png[/img] For the overlay which makes top buttons non functional, caught to show where the fade is/what buttons work: [img]https://i.imgur.com/gmB5Xoy.jpg[/img] [quote=Specifics] Browser(s) Used: Safari ver. 11.0.3 Device(s) Used: 2017 Macbook Pro (Laptop) Device Operating System: macOS High Sierra 10.13.3 Internet Connection Type: Home Wireless [/quote]
I'm coming on behalf of a known issue, though when reading the known issue I saw that there was some information that didn't apply to me that I wanted to provide, as well as extra information.

When I play the Coliseum, the option bar below glitches up into the stage select, making it hard to click both the option bar and stages on the first row (including the Mire, where I frequent). The stage will flash white above the coliseum window as it loads, as well.

Here are things I have noticed differently:
- I am using Safari on a Mac. I tried this on Chrome, and there was no issue. So, it seems narrowed down to Safari at least.
- I have a fast internet connection; the report states slow internet connections cause this issue, but mine is high speed.
- I have had this issue both before and after clearing my cache. I have taken all troubleshooting steps listed, and none fixed my issue.
- When I tried to log out from the Coliseum window, I noticed that I couldn't select the down arrow by my account name to log out. My guess is the glitched window up overlaid the arrow and wouldn't allow me to select it. Upon repeating this, my suspicions are confirmed: I cannot click anything in the top right information box, except for the last digit of my achievements (I have a four digit achievement number) and my notifications number specifically. All others are unresponsive, and I assume that's from the accidental overlay.

Screenshots:

For the window, which I know is known:
ItsFuQ5.png

For the overlay which makes top buttons non functional, caught to show where the fade is/what buttons work:
gmB5Xoy.jpg

Specifics wrote:
Browser(s) Used: Safari ver. 11.0.3
Device(s) Used: 2017 Macbook Pro (Laptop)
Device Operating System: macOS High Sierra 10.13.3
Internet Connection Type: Home Wireless
Alpha :: FR+0
they/them or
he/him please!

tumblr_inline_ojq6kyaRlG1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kvO0vd1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kzLZx61r2ao8y_540.png
_____ vxsLSdd.png _ ° Wishlist
° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
__ TTTYQHv.png 1XIVewE.gif
Error messages like this have been popping up frequently for me, interrupting a lot of battles. Currently on Safari (iOS) on an iPad Air 2. [img]https://imgur.com/DFDyq7G.png[/img]
Error messages like this have been popping up frequently for me, interrupting a lot of battles.
Currently on Safari (iOS) on an iPad Air 2.
DFDyq7G.png
Salt
[quote name="Alight" date="2018-03-12 13:30:16" ] Error messages like this have been popping up frequently for me, interrupting a lot of battles. Currently on Safari (iOS) on an iPad Air 2. [img]https://imgur.com/DFDyq7G.png[/img] [/quote] @Alight Does there seem to be a pattern regarding the first time they appear in a battle, such as a particular venue, ability, or enemy?
Alight wrote on 2018-03-12 13:30:16:
Error messages like this have been popping up frequently for me, interrupting a lot of battles.
Currently on Safari (iOS) on an iPad Air 2.
DFDyq7G.png

@Alight

Does there seem to be a pattern regarding the first time they appear in a battle, such as a particular venue, ability, or enemy?
Flight Rising Engineering Team

Flight Rising Knowledge Base
Flight Rising Rules & Policies
[quote name="Alphazi" date="2018-03-12 13:29:17" ] When I play the Coliseum, the option bar below glitches up into the stage select, making it hard to click both the option bar and stages on the first row (including the Mire, where I frequent). The stage will flash white above the coliseum window as it loads, as well. [/quote] @Alphazi It sounds like this bug may have more than one cause than the one we originally suspected! We will look into this.
Alphazi wrote on 2018-03-12 13:29:17:
When I play the Coliseum, the option bar below glitches up into the stage select, making it hard to click both the option bar and stages on the first row (including the Mire, where I frequent). The stage will flash white above the coliseum window as it loads, as well.

@Alphazi

It sounds like this bug may have more than one cause than the one we originally suspected! We will look into this.

In the Abilities&Stats screen I suddenly don't see the tinctures anymore. I DID see them earlier today. I was checking levelling/build guides to see what parties I should save. I created several parties without fault and was just about ready to begin training a new dragon. I moved the needed stones from my Vault into my Hoard. [img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4773/26903998758_23f976c1ce.jpg[/img] The 3 tinctures I received today are visible in my Hoard. [img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4790/26903998948_98aa5aec17.jpg[/img] But not so in the relevant Coli screen. And as I said, I distinctly remember seeing the little bottle icon earlier, when I was still putting together different parties. Oh, this is on a desktop computer at home (dsl), win7, both Chrome and Firefox. I did clear the cache.
In the Abilities&Stats screen I suddenly don't see the tinctures anymore. I DID see them earlier today.

I was checking levelling/build guides to see what parties I should save. I created several parties without fault and was just about ready to begin training a new dragon. I moved the needed stones from my Vault into my Hoard.

26903998758_23f976c1ce.jpg

The 3 tinctures I received today are visible in my Hoard.

26903998948_98aa5aec17.jpg

But not so in the relevant Coli screen.

And as I said, I distinctly remember seeing the little bottle icon earlier, when I was still putting together different parties.

Oh, this is on a desktop computer at home (dsl), win7, both Chrome and Firefox. I did clear the cache.
48132295907_e8de2b6f19_o.png
@Mutron Thank you very much, I appreciate it!!
@Mutron Thank you very much, I appreciate it!!
Alpha :: FR+0
they/them or
he/him please!

tumblr_inline_ojq6kyaRlG1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kvO0vd1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kzLZx61r2ao8y_540.png
_____ vxsLSdd.png _ ° Wishlist
° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
__ TTTYQHv.png 1XIVewE.gif
I've noticed that if I put the coli into fullscreen at the main menu (I know, it's stupid, because it refreshes the page and exits fullscreen whenever you click something), and I tap on one of the buttons, it selects the one above it. If I tap on "Abilities & Stats," it selects "Organize Party." If I tap on "Organize Party," nothing happens. Using the main menu outside of fullscreen works fine.

Browser: Chrome - latest version
Device: Mobile (phone)
Connection: WiFi
Antivirus: Lookout
I've noticed that if I put the coli into fullscreen at the main menu (I know, it's stupid, because it refreshes the page and exits fullscreen whenever you click something), and I tap on one of the buttons, it selects the one above it. If I tap on "Abilities & Stats," it selects "Organize Party." If I tap on "Organize Party," nothing happens. Using the main menu outside of fullscreen works fine.

Browser: Chrome - latest version
Device: Mobile (phone)
Connection: WiFi
Antivirus: Lookout
jWAyGvS.jpg
Save Sornieth's Birds
rsz-612abf105149ce0d4a915a64bc527a9d.pngdNi7kr2.jpg 34e440a48f4368b81567270219f7e54142d18a63_128.gif
[quote name="kriski" date="2018-03-12 13:41:25" ] In the Abilities&Stats screen I suddenly don't see the tinctures anymore. I DID see them earlier today. [/quote] @kriski You can use a Tincture of Dissolution by opening Abilities & Stats, clicking on the image of the dragon in the top right, and then clicking the Tincture icon on the top-right of the Spend Stat Points modal.
kriski wrote on 2018-03-12 13:41:25:
In the Abilities&Stats screen I suddenly don't see the tinctures anymore. I DID see them earlier today.

@kriski

You can use a Tincture of Dissolution by opening Abilities & Stats, clicking on the image of the dragon in the top right, and then clicking the Tincture icon on the top-right of the Spend Stat Points modal.

1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 103 104