Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Bug Tracking Thread - Coliseum
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 103 104
It looks like if a dragon faints, they lose all their breath when they revive in the next battle. This didn't happen in the old coli, where breath was carried over between battles even when the dragon was KO'd. Photos from two consecutive battles, one showing Saiph fainted with a mostly full breath bar, and the next showing the battle immediately afterward with an empty breath bar: [img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/4fc1dacebc10f32ecaf8d2f559c65c48/tumblr_p5hqafwmcs1ui2a0zo1_1280.png[/img] [img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/6a73389ddde2a5d2e0945e343d0915de/tumblr_p5hqafwmcs1ui2a0zo2_1280.png[/img] Is this an intentional change or a bug?
It looks like if a dragon faints, they lose all their breath when they revive in the next battle. This didn't happen in the old coli, where breath was carried over between battles even when the dragon was KO'd.

Photos from two consecutive battles, one showing Saiph fainted with a mostly full breath bar, and the next showing the battle immediately afterward with an empty breath bar:
tumblr_p5hqafwmcs1ui2a0zo1_1280.png
tumblr_p5hqafwmcs1ui2a0zo2_1280.png

Is this an intentional change or a bug?
KUs4mKR.png yaSdaPU.pngNJq1GMz.png
Feel free to call me Lil and please ping me if you need to get my attention.
[quote name="Lililira" date="2018-03-12 11:39:15" ] It looks like if a dragon faints, they lose all their breath when they revive in the next battle. This didn't happen in the old coli, where breath was carried over between battles even when the dragon was KO'd. ... Is this an intentional change or a bug? [/quote] @Lililira This is an intentional change to fix a long-standing bug in the old Coliseum.
Lililira wrote on 2018-03-12 11:39:15:
It looks like if a dragon faints, they lose all their breath when they revive in the next battle. This didn't happen in the old coli, where breath was carried over between battles even when the dragon was KO'd.

@Lililira

This is an intentional change to fix a long-standing bug in the old Coliseum.
Flight Rising Engineering Team

Flight Rising Knowledge Base
Flight Rising Rules & Policies
[quote name="Mutron" date="2018-03-12 11:32:58" ] Currently battles idle out after 30 minutes of inactivity, but this was somewhat arbitrarily chosen and may change. [/quote] @Mutron Thanks for the info on the 30 minute time out. If it's useful for reducing server strain and other things I'd say keep it in, I can definitely work round it now that I know about it and come and press a button between peeling the veggies. What I would say is it's not really clear if that's an FR "bug error message box" or an "informational box", so maybe change the text to say something more informational like "you have been disconnected from the current battle due to 30 minutes of inactivity"? Edit: It might stop more bug reports coming in about it - like the post below me lol Edit: And thanks in advance for fixing the Coatls :) New coli is running smooth as a babys bottom right now so great job.
Mutron wrote on 2018-03-12 11:32:58:
Currently battles idle out after 30 minutes of inactivity, but this was somewhat arbitrarily chosen and may change.

@Mutron Thanks for the info on the 30 minute time out. If it's useful for reducing server strain and other things I'd say keep it in, I can definitely work round it now that I know about it and come and press a button between peeling the veggies.

What I would say is it's not really clear if that's an FR "bug error message box" or an "informational box", so maybe change the text to say something more informational like "you have been disconnected from the current battle due to 30 minutes of inactivity"? Edit: It might stop more bug reports coming in about it - like the post below me lol

Edit: And thanks in advance for fixing the Coatls :) New coli is running smooth as a babys bottom right now so great job.
Flight Rising: Where people spend thousands of gems to make dragons look pretty and then cover it all up with clothes and skins.
I got an error that said Battle Ended Prematurely
I got an error that said Battle Ended Prematurely
disaster gremlin and my dragons eat too many insects
Browser: chrome, the latest version
Device: Desktop, Windows 10 64-bit
Internet: wireless
antivirus: webroot

i'm getting the error about my captchas and i literally can't go into the coli rn.

the full screen option is also broken because NOW i can't use esc to make it fit into the browser. it just completely goes out of it now. so i can't browse the internet and other tabs while using full screen. please fix this. the screen otherwise is too dang small for me to use, especially now since everything seems so much more clunky.

edit: also can't click on anything when i go full screen so. cool

i feel like i'm one of the few who actually dislikes the new coli tbh like the other one had problems but this one is....not doing it for me. it's slower and more sluggish i feel and the capchas really suck.
Browser: chrome, the latest version
Device: Desktop, Windows 10 64-bit
Internet: wireless
antivirus: webroot

i'm getting the error about my captchas and i literally can't go into the coli rn.

the full screen option is also broken because NOW i can't use esc to make it fit into the browser. it just completely goes out of it now. so i can't browse the internet and other tabs while using full screen. please fix this. the screen otherwise is too dang small for me to use, especially now since everything seems so much more clunky.

edit: also can't click on anything when i go full screen so. cool

i feel like i'm one of the few who actually dislikes the new coli tbh like the other one had problems but this one is....not doing it for me. it's slower and more sluggish i feel and the capchas really suck.
Not really sure if this is a bug or not, but it DEFINITELY feels like one. I just got 2 camping screens, one immediately after the other.
Not really sure if this is a bug or not, but it DEFINITELY feels like one. I just got 2 camping screens, one immediately after the other.
WBsJuD1.pngiQrvnPv.pngfvfrO0T.pngg2TOb2t.pngzy5WGDV.png
[quote name="Mutron" date="2018-03-12 11:53:25" ] [quote name="Lililira" date="2018-03-12 11:39:15" ] It looks like if a dragon faints, they lose all their breath when they revive in the next battle. This didn't happen in the old coli, where breath was carried over between battles even when the dragon was KO'd. ... Is this an intentional change or a bug? [/quote] @Lililira This is an intentional change to fix a long-standing bug in the old Coliseum. [/quote] x cries x
Mutron wrote on 2018-03-12 11:53:25:
Lililira wrote on 2018-03-12 11:39:15:

@Lililira

This is an intentional change to fix a long-standing bug in the old Coliseum.
x cries x
[quote name="Ythequeris" date="2018-03-12 12:45:35" ] Stat points are different than from before the revamp ;__; Long story short, I just got my 2 dragons trained and I wanted to give them stats as listed in the Culex's guide (STR 126, QCK 50, VIT 13). One of them was statted and stoned a couple of hours ago, before the coli revamp and there were no issues. However, when I tried to give the stats to the other one now, there weren't enough points for this coli build. I only managed to give him STR 110, QCK 50 and nothing more. Is it a bug or sth? I'm not sure if this is how it's supposed to be after the revamp but I hope not ;-; [/quote] @Ythequeris Which two dragons are you looking at? There are not supposed to be any differences in this area. However, there may be differences in the maximum stats you can achieve depending on the dragon's breed and whether the dragon has used a Tincture of Dissolution.
Ythequeris wrote on 2018-03-12 12:45:35:
Stat points are different than from before the revamp ;__;

Long story short, I just got my 2 dragons trained and I wanted to give them stats as listed in the Culex's guide (STR 126, QCK 50, VIT 13). One of them was statted and stoned a couple of hours ago, before the coli revamp and there were no issues. However, when I tried to give the stats to the other one now, there weren't enough points for this coli build. I only managed to give him STR 110, QCK 50 and nothing more.

Is it a bug or sth? I'm not sure if this is how it's supposed to be after the revamp but I hope not ;-;

@Ythequeris

Which two dragons are you looking at? There are not supposed to be any differences in this area.

However, there may be differences in the maximum stats you can achieve depending on the dragon's breed and whether the dragon has used a Tincture of Dissolution.
Flight Rising Engineering Team

Flight Rising Knowledge Base
Flight Rising Rules & Policies
[quote name="Mutron" date="2018-03-12 12:51:25" ] [quote name="Ythequeris" date="2018-03-12 12:45:35" ] Stat points are different than from before the revamp ;__; Long story short, I just got my 2 dragons trained and I wanted to give them stats as listed in the Culex's guide (STR 126, QCK 50, VIT 13). One of them was statted and stoned a couple of hours ago, before the coli revamp and there were no issues. However, when I tried to give the stats to the other one now, there weren't enough points for this coli build. I only managed to give him STR 110, QCK 50 and nothing more. Is it a bug or sth? I'm not sure if this is how it's supposed to be after the revamp but I hope not ;-; [/quote] @Ythequeris Which two dragons are you looking at? There are not supposed to be any differences in this area. [/quote] I didn't consider the fact that stones add some points too D: I'm so sorry for bothering [s]uuh I'm so stupid[/s]
Mutron wrote on 2018-03-12 12:51:25:
Ythequeris wrote on 2018-03-12 12:45:35:
Stat points are different than from before the revamp ;__;

Long story short, I just got my 2 dragons trained and I wanted to give them stats as listed in the Culex's guide (STR 126, QCK 50, VIT 13). One of them was statted and stoned a couple of hours ago, before the coli revamp and there were no issues. However, when I tried to give the stats to the other one now, there weren't enough points for this coli build. I only managed to give him STR 110, QCK 50 and nothing more.

Is it a bug or sth? I'm not sure if this is how it's supposed to be after the revamp but I hope not ;-;

@Ythequeris

Which two dragons are you looking at? There are not supposed to be any differences in this area.

I didn't consider the fact that stones add some points too D: I'm so sorry for bothering uuh I'm so stupid
sig108_by_dingobreath_dclhg0d_by_blondes_sketchbook-dclhm5j.png
When I got fullscreen on my mac, it doesn't let me click on anything. i can't go to the next round when it's on fullscreen.
When I got fullscreen on my mac, it doesn't let me click on anything. i can't go to the next round when it's on fullscreen.
ff_sig_100x500.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 103 104