Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Bug Tracking Thread - Coliseum
I don't know if this is a bug but it's very hard to see where the dragon is when I have to camp, as the screen is pretty small. I find if I look too long it hurts my eyes and I just get discouraged to continue on.
I don't know if this is a bug but it's very hard to see where the dragon is when I have to camp, as the screen is pretty small. I find if I look too long it hurts my eyes and I just get discouraged to continue on.
lightfull.png
Browser(s) Used: Safari
Browser(s) Version: 9.1.3
Device(s) Used: laptop
Device Operating System: OS X
Operating System Version: 10.9.5
Internet Connection Type: home
bug: When I try to open the coliseum on Safari, it will show the header text but nothing else. It will show the coliseum in Chrome, but not in Safari (I tried the troubleshooting tips already.) I had this same problem with Safari on my laptop with the beta, despite the fact that (like the beta) the coli works on Safari on my phone. (I feel that this may be a problem on my end, but that I should submit this just in case it's not.)
Browser(s) Used: Safari
Browser(s) Version: 9.1.3
Device(s) Used: laptop
Device Operating System: OS X
Operating System Version: 10.9.5
Internet Connection Type: home
bug: When I try to open the coliseum on Safari, it will show the header text but nothing else. It will show the coliseum in Chrome, but not in Safari (I tried the troubleshooting tips already.) I had this same problem with Safari on my laptop with the beta, despite the fact that (like the beta) the coli works on Safari on my phone. (I feel that this may be a problem on my end, but that I should submit this just in case it's not.)
tumblr_ntpomveVBX1tm17oeo5_75sq.png tumblr_od0azcs3HT1s2erpmo2_100.pngtumblr_p6tkjckJgZ1s2erpmo2_r2_250.pngtumblr_od0azcs3HT1s2erpmo1_100.pngtumblr_ntpomveVBX1tm17oeo6_75sq.png
[quote name="Turboblaze" date="2018-03-13 05:14:25" ] I don't know if this was an intentional change, but since the update all Kelp Beds mobs are faster than my glass cannons (they go right after my ambush turns) when before, only a few of them were faster. This may have been an update I wasn't aware of, but I was under the impression that stats wouldn't be changed right away? Was this a glitch before and has been fixed now? I don't recall this happening in the beta. [/quote] I'm was wondering this myself with the relic eels, they seem to have either got an extra point of speed or somethings changed in the coli programming order so if my dragons and the mobs are the same speed it lets the mobs go first? I use a 58 and a 60 quick pair of dragons and I can no longer take out the relic eels in 1 round with a rally. That's despite me getting a supposed "extra" turn with the fixing of the ambush bug. I can confirm this wasn't happening in the beta either.
Turboblaze wrote on 2018-03-13 05:14:25:
I don't know if this was an intentional change, but since the update all Kelp Beds mobs are faster than my glass cannons (they go right after my ambush turns) when before, only a few of them were faster. This may have been an update I wasn't aware of, but I was under the impression that stats wouldn't be changed right away? Was this a glitch before and has been fixed now? I don't recall this happening in the beta.

I'm was wondering this myself with the relic eels, they seem to have either got an extra point of speed or somethings changed in the coli programming order so if my dragons and the mobs are the same speed it lets the mobs go first?

I use a 58 and a 60 quick pair of dragons and I can no longer take out the relic eels in 1 round with a rally. That's despite me getting a supposed "extra" turn with the fixing of the ambush bug.

I can confirm this wasn't happening in the beta either.
Flight Rising: Where people spend thousands of gems to make dragons look pretty and then cover it all up with clothes and skins.
- I would like to ask if adding Hotkeys to "Fight on!" and "Main Menu" is in the works? It really breaks the flow if you need to reach for the mouse after every battle...

- The change to lose breath ofter K.O makes playing more tedious, is this change really necessary?

- captcha is way too chaotic and therefore takes too much time. Can the images be made easier and / or less frequent?
- I would like to ask if adding Hotkeys to "Fight on!" and "Main Menu" is in the works? It really breaks the flow if you need to reach for the mouse after every battle...

- The change to lose breath ofter K.O makes playing more tedious, is this change really necessary?

- captcha is way too chaotic and therefore takes too much time. Can the images be made easier and / or less frequent?
Dragons who get knocked out and are revived in the next round come back with full health. Is this intentional? [img]https://imgur.com/lyTBLnT.png[/img] The two lvl 5's were out in the last round.
Dragons who get knocked out and are revived in the next round come back with full health. Is this intentional?

lyTBLnT.png

The two lvl 5's were out in the last round.
Salt
I'm using mobile chrome on my lg tribute (Android os, gadget guardian antivirus) and it seems I can only use stat increasing moves on my center dragon. no matter where I tap it only does the move on her.
I'm using mobile chrome on my lg tribute (Android os, gadget guardian antivirus) and it seems I can only use stat increasing moves on my center dragon. no matter where I tap it only does the move on her.
tumblr_op6t5zbCDY1vwpq8no1_75sq.gif
Scrambles/Aspen • 22 • he/him • +2 fr timetumblr_nyrfren9e61rwt077o1_r1_75sq.gif
[quote name="SaintPepsi" date="2018-03-13 01:39:25" ] I can't connect to the coliseum over HTTPS. Disabling HTTPS allows me to connect to the lobby menu, but as the page refreshes when I select a venue (forcing me to connect over HTTPS), I can't actually use the coliseum, as the same URL is used for the venues and the lobby. I also had this problem with the old coliseum when the site switched over to HTTPS everywhere. Clearing the cache, toggling my faire socket, and reopening the page did not work. This issue does not persist on Firefox Focus 4.0.2 on my Android phone, but I don't want to use the coliseum only on my phone. Desktop coliseum is much more convenient for me. Specs: Firefox Quantum 58.0.2 64-bit on Windows 10 desktop over a wireless home connection. Antivirus is Windows Defender, up-to-date as of one and a half hours ago. [/quote] @SaintPepsi Are you using an extension such as HTTPS Everywhere? I believe we can fix this case, but it may require disregarding the alternate socket setting.
SaintPepsi wrote on 2018-03-13 01:39:25:
I can't connect to the coliseum over HTTPS. Disabling HTTPS allows me to connect to the lobby menu, but as the page refreshes when I select a venue (forcing me to connect over HTTPS), I can't actually use the coliseum, as the same URL is used for the venues and the lobby. I also had this problem with the old coliseum when the site switched over to HTTPS everywhere. Clearing the cache, toggling my faire socket, and reopening the page did not work.

This issue does not persist on Firefox Focus 4.0.2 on my Android phone, but I don't want to use the coliseum only on my phone. Desktop coliseum is much more convenient for me.

Specs: Firefox Quantum 58.0.2 64-bit on Windows 10 desktop over a wireless home connection. Antivirus is Windows Defender, up-to-date as of one and a half hours ago.

@SaintPepsi

Are you using an extension such as HTTPS Everywhere? I believe we can fix this case, but it may require disregarding the alternate socket setting.
Flight Rising Engineering Team

Flight Rising Knowledge Base
Flight Rising Rules & Policies
[quote name="Alight" date="2018-03-13 09:09:05" ] Dragons who get knocked out and are revived in the next round come back with full health. Is this intentional? [img]https://imgur.com/lyTBLnT.png[/img] The two lvl 5's were out in the last round. [/quote] @Alight This is possible if they just leveled up the last round (which refills HP to match their new level.) Otherwise they should come back with 25% health.
Alight wrote on 2018-03-13 09:09:05:
Dragons who get knocked out and are revived in the next round come back with full health. Is this intentional?

lyTBLnT.png

The two lvl 5's were out in the last round.

@Alight

This is possible if they just leveled up the last round (which refills HP to match their new level.) Otherwise they should come back with 25% health.

[quote name="AnnieGYG" date="2018-03-13 08:00:01" ] [quote name="Turboblaze" date="2018-03-13 05:14:25" ] I don't know if this was an intentional change, but since the update all Kelp Beds mobs are faster than my glass cannons (they go right after my ambush turns) when before, only a few of them were faster. This may have been an update I wasn't aware of, but I was under the impression that stats wouldn't be changed right away? Was this a glitch before and has been fixed now? I don't recall this happening in the beta. [/quote] I'm was wondering this myself with the relic eels, they seem to have either got an extra point of speed or somethings changed in the coli programming order so if my dragons and the mobs are the same speed it lets the mobs go first? I use a 58 and a 60 quick pair of dragons and I can no longer take out the relic eels in 1 round with a rally. That's despite me getting a supposed "extra" turn with the fixing of the ambush bug. I can confirm this wasn't happening in the beta either. [/quote] @AnnieGYG @Turboblaze Besides the changes to make the Ambush turns for individual dragons consecutive rather than interleaved, we did not intentionally change anything related to turn ordering logic since the beta. I will check into whether these enemies' stats have changed in some way.
AnnieGYG wrote on 2018-03-13 08:00:01:
Turboblaze wrote on 2018-03-13 05:14:25:
I don't know if this was an intentional change, but since the update all Kelp Beds mobs are faster than my glass cannons (they go right after my ambush turns) when before, only a few of them were faster. This may have been an update I wasn't aware of, but I was under the impression that stats wouldn't be changed right away? Was this a glitch before and has been fixed now? I don't recall this happening in the beta.

I'm was wondering this myself with the relic eels, they seem to have either got an extra point of speed or somethings changed in the coli programming order so if my dragons and the mobs are the same speed it lets the mobs go first?

I use a 58 and a 60 quick pair of dragons and I can no longer take out the relic eels in 1 round with a rally. That's despite me getting a supposed "extra" turn with the fixing of the ambush bug.

I can confirm this wasn't happening in the beta either.

@AnnieGYG @Turboblaze

Besides the changes to make the Ambush turns for individual dragons consecutive rather than interleaved, we did not intentionally change anything related to turn ordering logic since the beta. I will check into whether these enemies' stats have changed in some way.

The camping screen just appeared two times in a row, but I only got a bonus for the last one. Seems to me that the camping screens shouldn't be able to pop up in a row like that, and otherwise the tiny bonusses should at least stack for the next battle.
The camping screen just appeared two times in a row, but I only got a bonus for the last one. Seems to me that the camping screens shouldn't be able to pop up in a row like that, and otherwise the tiny bonusses should at least stack for the next battle.
tumblr_nqi7ugRwjP1uy6rdio3_r1_400.png
FR+9
Adorbs Accents