Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Jailbreak!! (Event lore) (art!)
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 24 25
[quote name="Xhaztol" date="2018-03-06 11:28:10" ] Chuffed about all the fanart, my buddies. Lot of talent out there! [/quote] Cuz we love you guyss
Xhaztol wrote on 2018-03-06 11:28:10:
Chuffed about all the fanart, my buddies. Lot of talent out there!
Cuz we love you guyss
pumpkin_kitties_by_hyraea-d4cw7hh.gif
@After

Thank you for this info! Though I still find it curious that they decided to use fish instead of "longneck winter rations", for example.
@After

Thank you for this info! Though I still find it curious that they decided to use fish instead of "longneck winter rations", for example.
Holy.

Freaking.

Sugar honey ice tea.

THE SECOND I READ "ANCIENT" MY MIND JUST STOPPED WORKING
ICE LORE AAAAAAAAAA YES
Holy.

Freaking.

Sugar honey ice tea.

ICE LORE AAAAAAAAAA YES
ice.gif
[quote name="Goobergirlie" date="2018-03-06 11:45:16" ] Holy. Freaking. Sugar honey ice tea. THE SECOND I READ "ANCIENT" MY MIND JUST STOPPED WORKING ICE LORE AAAAAAAAAA YES [/quote] IKR??? FOR EVERY FLIGHT MAYBE!
Goobergirlie wrote on 2018-03-06 11:45:16:
Holy.

Freaking.

Sugar honey ice tea.

ICE LORE AAAAAAAAAA YES
IKR??? FOR EVERY FLIGHT MAYBE!
pumpkin_kitties_by_hyraea-d4cw7hh.gif
Ah. Here's a good place to post my thoughts. Well, already posted them, but here y'all go. [quote name="Cryoluxa" date="2018-03-06 11:17:22" ] Whoa. I wonder if the Gaolers are going to be a new breed, recently unearthed... Er, uniced... But wow! That was something. I've never found it in lore, but it seems to be popular opinion that the Icewarden is disappointed in the Tundras. I wonder if the Gaolers are like the Imperials: a deity's first creation, which turned out to be too dangerous, and so, like the Pearlcatchers, the Tundras are kind of a "2.0." Except, of course, the Icewarden just sort of stowed the Gaolers away, since that's his thing. "Encase it in ice; there, problem solved. (And we might want it later for some reason, so it's not gone, just out of the way.)" He probably thinks the Lightweaver's nuts for letting her dangerous first creations run around as they please. "For the love of ice, give your children a time-out or we might have to fight down another Emperor. Crazy children, always wanting to do the thing that will obviously get them killed..." [/quote] And in response to someone looking forward to "Mirrors 2.0" [quote name="Cryoluxa" date="2018-03-06 11:30:47" ] Heh. The Mirrors would be the 2.0. Whatever came first... That'd be something. Ah, also, there are 10 books total, so not enough for each flight (unless there's a secret bonus one.) However, as mentioned, Imperials are the Lightweaver's first creations. So, maybe this will cover the other flights' first creations. Also, man, I want some Gaolers... They sound like woolly mammoths. Or piles of fur with sharp claws sticking out from underneath, and big teeth and... Well, kind of like Pokemon's Piloswine, but gnarlier, with little wing-things. But I want them so bad. ...Dan you, lack of lair space. [/quote]
Ah. Here's a good place to post my thoughts. Well, already posted them, but here y'all go.
Cryoluxa wrote on 2018-03-06 11:17:22:
Whoa. I wonder if the Gaolers are going to be a new breed, recently unearthed... Er, uniced... But wow! That was something. I've never found it in lore, but it seems to be popular opinion that the Icewarden is disappointed in the Tundras. I wonder if the Gaolers are like the Imperials: a deity's first creation, which turned out to be too dangerous, and so, like the Pearlcatchers, the Tundras are kind of a "2.0." Except, of course, the Icewarden just sort of stowed the Gaolers away, since that's his thing. "Encase it in ice; there, problem solved. (And we might want it later for some reason, so it's not gone, just out of the way.)" He probably thinks the Lightweaver's nuts for letting her dangerous first creations run around as they please. "For the love of ice, give your children a time-out or we might have to fight down another Emperor. Crazy children, always wanting to do the thing that will obviously get them killed..."

And in response to someone looking forward to "Mirrors 2.0"
Cryoluxa wrote on 2018-03-06 11:30:47:
Heh. The Mirrors would be the 2.0. Whatever came first... That'd be something.

Ah, also, there are 10 books total, so not enough for each flight (unless there's a secret bonus one.) However, as mentioned, Imperials are the Lightweaver's first creations. So, maybe this will cover the other flights' first creations.

Also, man, I want some Gaolers... They sound like woolly mammoths. Or piles of fur with sharp claws sticking out from underneath, and big teeth and... Well, kind of like Pokemon's Piloswine, but gnarlier, with little wing-things. But I want them so bad.

...Dan you, lack of lair space.
Also one nice idea to cram eleven flights into ten stories is to make two of them share.

The great combos are either:
  • Plague x Nature
  • Shadow x Light
Also one nice idea to cram eleven flights into ten stories is to make two of them share.

The great combos are either:
  • Plague x Nature
  • Shadow x Light
My username is MariLiLL | She/Her | FR +10
DLrWmez.png
I want an emperor to meet a Gaoler. There I said it.
jZHajod.gif 346apl1.png
Collecting moth food and familiars.

Have a great day!
4kxwnl.gif
Guys, gaoler is an archaic spelling of jailer. how clever is that?
Guys, gaoler is an archaic spelling of jailer. how clever is that?
Spr_5b_609_s.png
[quote name="Elisse" date="2018-03-06 12:00:31" ] I want an emperor to meet a Gaoler. There I said it. [/quote] Gaoler is probably still smaller. Imps are huge on their own, if Emperors increase their size by absorbing more corpses, they easily go over a kilometer in length.
Elisse wrote on 2018-03-06 12:00:31:

Gaoler is probably still smaller. Imps are huge on their own, if Emperors increase their size by absorbing more corpses, they easily go over a kilometer in length.
QYzhmAi.png
Wait, are the gods turning against their own?

NANI?
Wait, are the gods turning against their own?

NANI?
6Fwt9Qr.gifXXX

xxx
xxx

iuEBSJ3.png3YAN1tx.pngQRVupBA.png
yG0Lt9s.pngoK2VVlE.pngfT0qwQ5.png
xbsbPqT.pngbYt72YT.pngjQub7yI.png

Were you expecting a modicum of rust?
xxx
xxx
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 24 25