Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Firefox Quantum
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Browser: Firefox Quantum 57.0.3 64-bit (plugins: uBlock Origin, Multi-Account Containers, and Decentraleyes)
Operating System: Windows 8.1 (Sony VAIO Flip laptop from circa 2013)
Internet connection: Tethering (phone is Samsung S6, network is Sprint)
Antivirus: Windows Defender

(Unsure whether to make this its own thread, but figured that I'd report it here)
Tidal Trouble crashed its tab; Windows gave me a "low on memory" error before this. I also noticed some glitchiness in the music (as if it was a skipping CD; it stopped before the crash). I suspect it was specifically Tidal Trouble because I had all of three other windows open and neither Discord, YouTube, Paint, or the FR forums generally cause issue.
Browser: Firefox Quantum 57.0.3 64-bit (plugins: uBlock Origin, Multi-Account Containers, and Decentraleyes)
Operating System: Windows 8.1 (Sony VAIO Flip laptop from circa 2013)
Internet connection: Tethering (phone is Samsung S6, network is Sprint)
Antivirus: Windows Defender

(Unsure whether to make this its own thread, but figured that I'd report it here)
Tidal Trouble crashed its tab; Windows gave me a "low on memory" error before this. I also noticed some glitchiness in the music (as if it was a skipping CD; it stopped before the crash). I suspect it was specifically Tidal Trouble because I had all of three other windows open and neither Discord, YouTube, Paint, or the FR forums generally cause issue.
a small yellow and gold flag with the Light Flight's symbol
She/Her, FR +0
No worms in my username-
R e n a i w o m
I like being pinged, but not mass ones.
I often process thoughts by writing... Trying to TL;DR more.

Artifacture's playing field freezes mid-swap and becomes unresponsive to input. The timer bar continues to empty but does not trigger a time-out game over once depleted. [b]Browser(s) Used:[/b] Firefox Quantum 57.0.3 (64-bit) [b]Device(s) Used:[/b] Desktop PC [b]Device Operating System:[/b] Microsoft Windows 7 [b]Internet Connection Type:[/b] Home Cable/DSL [b]Antivirus Installed:[/b] Comodo Antivirus 10.0.2.6408 [img]https://image.ibb.co/k2JShG/Artifacture.png[/img]
Artifacture's playing field freezes mid-swap and becomes unresponsive to input. The timer bar continues to empty but does not trigger a time-out game over once depleted.

Browser(s) Used: Firefox Quantum 57.0.3 (64-bit)
Device(s) Used: Desktop PC
Device Operating System: Microsoft Windows 7
Internet Connection Type: Home Cable/DSL
Antivirus Installed: Comodo Antivirus 10.0.2.6408

Artifacture.png
28ylyKs.png
Browser(s) Used: Version 57.0.4 (64-bit)
Device Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10
Internet Connection Type: Wireless
Antivirus Installed: Avast Free Antivirus 17.9.2322 (build 17.9.3761.0)

Same problem as ScienceGal8, sans receiving an error past 'Program Not Responding'. Tidal Trouble suddenly slows down when bubbles move and pop on the screen in large amounts, crashing the game and then crashing the browser itself every time without fail. This renders the game unplayable past 1-3 rounds, that being when it seems to break.
Browser(s) Used: Version 57.0.4 (64-bit)
Device Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10
Internet Connection Type: Wireless
Antivirus Installed: Avast Free Antivirus 17.9.2322 (build 17.9.3761.0)

Same problem as ScienceGal8, sans receiving an error past 'Program Not Responding'. Tidal Trouble suddenly slows down when bubbles move and pop on the screen in large amounts, crashing the game and then crashing the browser itself every time without fail. This renders the game unplayable past 1-3 rounds, that being when it seems to break.
chxjGgQ.gif

He/Him
BPco0tZ.png HQsa6bD.png xvCXjXc.png FR+3
Attacking monster freezes mid-attack during its round. Bleeding, but with enough HP not to be killed in this round or the next. Last action taken by player was casting Concentrate. Browser(s) Used: Firefox Quantum 57.0.4 (64-bit) Device(s) Used: Desktop PC Device Operating System: Microsoft Windows 7 Internet Connection Type: Home Cable/DSL Antivirus Installed: Comodo Antivirus 10.1.0.6476 [img]https://preview.ibb.co/cdoxMm/bug.png[/img]
Attacking monster freezes mid-attack during its round. Bleeding, but with enough HP not to be killed in this round or the next. Last action taken by player was casting Concentrate.

Browser(s) Used: Firefox Quantum 57.0.4 (64-bit)
Device Operating System: Microsoft Windows 7
Internet Connection Type: Home Cable/DSL
Antivirus Installed: Comodo Antivirus 10.1.0.6476

bug.png
28ylyKs.png
Firefox Quantum
Experienced this on both of my laptops, a lenovo and an acer, both running windows 10. I use 360 Security Center. I can't remember if this happened in other games, but in both Artifracture and Tidal Trouble after a time the whole browser would start flickering white and the game went entirely white. (I don't know how to make a gif but basically the game was white while the tab menu and search bar at the top of the browser was flickering). When playing in Chrome on my Acer nothing happened. (I don't have Chrome on my Lenovo).

Edit:
Tested this again on purpose, noticed I had something wrong(the game flicker while the browser remains unaffected), and found something extra. The game stops flickering after a few seconds and turns completely white, but begins flickering again if you move your mouse. You can still click things like the side tab while its flickering but the flickering persists in other menus. The flickering ends after about a minute but afterwards you stop being able to click anything.
Firefox Quantum
Experienced this on both of my laptops, a lenovo and an acer, both running windows 10. I use 360 Security Center. I can't remember if this happened in other games, but in both Artifracture and Tidal Trouble after a time the whole browser would start flickering white and the game went entirely white. (I don't know how to make a gif but basically the game was white while the tab menu and search bar at the top of the browser was flickering). When playing in Chrome on my Acer nothing happened. (I don't have Chrome on my Lenovo).

Edit:
Tested this again on purpose, noticed I had something wrong(the game flicker while the browser remains unaffected), and found something extra. The game stops flickering after a few seconds and turns completely white, but begins flickering again if you move your mouse. You can still click things like the side tab while its flickering but the flickering persists in other menus. The flickering ends after about a minute but afterwards you stop being able to click anything.
83232606.png:Pet The Bean:83232606.png
I have firefox quantum and it keeps giving me a connection failed error message whenever i try to use the coliseum, This does not happen on my other computer with chrome, I already posted about this on its own thread. ( EDIT )

i got the message again heres what it says : Unable to connect to the game server. If the problem persists, please try toggling the alternate socket setting in your account settings, I already tried toggling it and untoggling it.

(EDIT AGAIN...) I also get severe lag when playing any fairgrounds games.
I have firefox quantum and it keeps giving me a connection failed error message whenever i try to use the coliseum, This does not happen on my other computer with chrome, I already posted about this on its own thread. ( EDIT )

i got the message again heres what it says : Unable to connect to the game server. If the problem persists, please try toggling the alternate socket setting in your account settings, I already tried toggling it and untoggling it.

(EDIT AGAIN...) I also get severe lag when playing any fairgrounds games.
alU7SjZ.pngtumblr_oswg5vcfeg1v8lm95o3_r1_100.gifYdXahFO.gifc6ldplq.gifYdXahFO.giftumblr_oswg5vcfeg1v8lm95o4_r1_100.gifbkS13OY.png
[indent]Firefox Quantum 58.0.2 (64 bit) Macbook Pro 13" laptop OSX Yosemite 10.10.5 - no antivirus installed (although FFQ has several add-ons for adblocking and privacy, if those may be relevant I can clarify which)[/indent] So I've actually never been able to play fairgrounds games on Firefox Quantum because they're so laggy, I've just been switching to Chrome for that for several months (it didn't occur to me to post about it, lol whoops). But my main issue at the moment is that the last 2 days I've had an issue where the coliseum doesn't even load. I get the "use alternate socket" message every time, even though I [i]am[/i] using the alternate socket. Switching back to normal has no effect. Coliseum loads just fine in Chrome, as do fairgrounds games. [center][img]https://imgur.com/Ne4ByAB.png[/img][/center]
Firefox Quantum 58.0.2 (64 bit)
Macbook Pro 13" laptop
OSX Yosemite 10.10.5 - no antivirus installed (although FFQ has several add-ons for adblocking and privacy, if those may be relevant I can clarify which)

So I've actually never been able to play fairgrounds games on Firefox Quantum because they're so laggy, I've just been switching to Chrome for that for several months (it didn't occur to me to post about it, lol whoops).

But my main issue at the moment is that the last 2 days I've had an issue where the coliseum doesn't even load. I get the "use alternate socket" message every time, even though I am using the alternate socket. Switching back to normal has no effect. Coliseum loads just fine in Chrome, as do fairgrounds games.
Ne4ByAB.png

............................ P583N5e.png ....
{ jimmie · he/him · fr +2 }

adopts // clan lorebook
.... 6IsQP.gif
Browser Used
Firefox
Browser Version
58.0.2 64 bit
Device Used
Desktop
Device Operating System
Windows 8.1 64 bit
Internet Connection Type
Wired - cable
Antivirus Installed
Bitfender

Coli crashes the whole page after 3-4 minutes of playing.

Shock Switch also crashes, but causes the whole browser to crash, not just the page. This happens after 4, max 10 minutes of playing and I get an error saying my computer doesn't have enough memory. 8GB of ram used to be enough.. And when I check it in the task manager, I can see that no more than 60% of my ram is actually being used.
Browser Used
Firefox
Browser Version
58.0.2 64 bit
Device Used
Desktop
Device Operating System
Windows 8.1 64 bit
Internet Connection Type
Wired - cable
Antivirus Installed
Bitfender

Coli crashes the whole page after 3-4 minutes of playing.

Shock Switch also crashes, but causes the whole browser to crash, not just the page. This happens after 4, max 10 minutes of playing and I get an error saying my computer doesn't have enough memory. 8GB of ram used to be enough.. And when I check it in the task manager, I can see that no more than 60% of my ram is actually being used.
cEXUHVm.png
MUYNhfy.png
bYt72YT.png

dEe2UrM.png
nWiQNX9.png
w9nH12D.png NotN tracker sheet
1GGo8wd.png
I use Firefox Quantum (v58.0.2) on an Apple laptop, macOS version 10.13.3, and connect wirelessly from a home network. I have no antivirus installed.

Fairground games do not load for me, on either socket. Although the loading bar reaches about 95%, a dialogue pops up every time I refresh the page, saying "Unable to connect to the game server" and suggesting I switch sockets. I have cleared my cache and cookies and restarted my browser and computer with no success.

I use Firefox Quantum (v58.0.2) on an Apple laptop, macOS version 10.13.3, and connect wirelessly from a home network. I have no antivirus installed.

Fairground games do not load for me, on either socket. Although the loading bar reaches about 95%, a dialogue pops up every time I refresh the page, saying "Unable to connect to the game server" and suggesting I switch sockets. I have cleared my cache and cookies and restarted my browser and computer with no success.

IMG_1973_zpsb8nhmwm1.png?w=480&h=480&fit=clip.png
Browser(s) Used Firefox Quantum 59.0.1 Device(s) Used Desktop Device Operating System Win 7 32 Internet Connection Type Home wireless Antivirus Installed Avast Describe the bug in detail: No top bar/banner. Meaning I can't see my food points, my energy bar, my treasure/gems, nothing. I know focus is fairgrounds and coliseum but this is seriously messing up using the site [img]https://i.imgur.com/o7DOErl.jpg[/img]
Browser(s) Used
Firefox Quantum 59.0.1

Device(s) Used
Desktop

Device Operating System
Win 7 32

Internet Connection Type
Home wireless

Antivirus Installed
Avast

Describe the bug in detail:
No top bar/banner. Meaning I can't see my food points, my energy bar, my treasure/gems, nothing. I know focus is fairgrounds and coliseum but this is seriously messing up using the site

o7DOErl.jpg
Wy0IOy1.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11