Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Firefox Quantum
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Browser Used:
Firefox Quantum

Device Used
Laptop

Operating System:
Windows 8.1

Internet Connection Type:
Wireless

Antivirus Installed:
Avira

1) the coliseum is so laggy as to be unusable - every time one of my dragons goes to attack it just...never happens. I left it for about 20mins while I cooked tea and nothing doing.

2) not sure if it's a bug or not but my dragons don't seem to be getting hungry? They've been at 100% fullness since yesterday server time
Browser Used:
Firefox Quantum

Device Used
Laptop

Operating System:
Windows 8.1

Internet Connection Type:
Wireless

Antivirus Installed:
Avira

1) the coliseum is so laggy as to be unusable - every time one of my dragons goes to attack it just...never happens. I left it for about 20mins while I cooked tea and nothing doing.

2) not sure if it's a bug or not but my dragons don't seem to be getting hungry? They've been at 100% fullness since yesterday server time
Context: I use Firefox exclusively for FR/Coli grinding specifically. I used to play in Chrome, but had to switch when Chrome pushed an update that instated some sort of pointer position memory that conflicts with my Wacom tablet. I prefer to grind with my tablet to keep some strain off my wrists. Firefox does not have this conflict.

So far, general site usage is the same in Quantum. Images load in at the same speed. Slower than Chrome, but not slower than Firefox's previous version. Ping seems to be the same, there's no huge gaps when refreshing or navigating pages. Nothing unusual.

Coli grinding is a lot smoother than before. Again, it loads at the same speed as before [slower than Chrome but not slower than itself], but is less subject to random lag or framerate loss. Herky-jerky animations were a consistent problem with Firefox's previous version, and it seems to be gone in Quantum. I've only been grinding in 10 minutes chunks so far, I'll come back after a long session to see if that makes any difference.
Context: I use Firefox exclusively for FR/Coli grinding specifically. I used to play in Chrome, but had to switch when Chrome pushed an update that instated some sort of pointer position memory that conflicts with my Wacom tablet. I prefer to grind with my tablet to keep some strain off my wrists. Firefox does not have this conflict.

So far, general site usage is the same in Quantum. Images load in at the same speed. Slower than Chrome, but not slower than Firefox's previous version. Ping seems to be the same, there's no huge gaps when refreshing or navigating pages. Nothing unusual.

Coli grinding is a lot smoother than before. Again, it loads at the same speed as before [slower than Chrome but not slower than itself], but is less subject to random lag or framerate loss. Herky-jerky animations were a consistent problem with Firefox's previous version, and it seems to be gone in Quantum. I've only been grinding in 10 minutes chunks so far, I'll come back after a long session to see if that makes any difference.
01_grimerat_dressed_100px.png Nick | they/them | FR+0

RNG Rat Adoptables
Killing an opponent just before their next turn in Coliseum may cause their turn not to properly clear from queue and soft-lock Coliseum.

Browser(s) Used: Firefox Quantum 57.0 (64-bit)
Device(s) Used: Desktop PC
Device Operating System: Microsoft Windows 7
Internet Connection Type: Home Cable/DSL
Antivirus Installed: Comodo Antivirus 10.0.2.6408

I was fighting two Grouse Basilisks in the Woodland Path venue.
My party consisted of a level 5 Ice Mirror Male, a level 5 Ice Guardian Female and a level 4 Ice Mirror Male. None of them were wearing any apparel. All were equipped only with the starting Battle Stones - Scratch and Shred.
Both of my Mirror Dragons were KO'd at that time, with only the Guardian still standing.
I've managed to defeat one of the two Grouse Basilisks but its icon did not clear from the turn queue. As said Grouse Basilisk was no longer there to take their turn, the battle could not proceed.
Killing an opponent just before their next turn in Coliseum may cause their turn not to properly clear from queue and soft-lock Coliseum.

Browser(s) Used: Firefox Quantum 57.0 (64-bit)
Device(s) Used: Desktop PC
Device Operating System: Microsoft Windows 7
Internet Connection Type: Home Cable/DSL
Antivirus Installed: Comodo Antivirus 10.0.2.6408

I was fighting two Grouse Basilisks in the Woodland Path venue.
My party consisted of a level 5 Ice Mirror Male, a level 5 Ice Guardian Female and a level 4 Ice Mirror Male. None of them were wearing any apparel. All were equipped only with the starting Battle Stones - Scratch and Shred.
Both of my Mirror Dragons were KO'd at that time, with only the Guardian still standing.
I've managed to defeat one of the two Grouse Basilisks but its icon did not clear from the turn queue. As said Grouse Basilisk was no longer there to take their turn, the battle could not proceed.
28ylyKs.png
Coli is a little laggy. That's all I can see so far.
Coli is a little laggy. That's all I can see so far.
DbPd1nP.png
Browser Used: Firefox Quantum

Device Used: Laptop and desktop

Operating System: Windows 10 on both

Internet Connection Type: wired and wireless

Antivirus Installed: Free version of AVG

Describe the bug in detail: Can't use the preview button, not sure entirely why, but I went to check a post that I was about to make on FR and the preview doesn't show up at all. Went to try it on my laptop to see if it was a problem with my desktop and it had the same problem.

Any other browser I can get the preview to work in and I tried that out because I was curious (edge, chrome and IE).
Browser Used: Firefox Quantum

Device Used: Laptop and desktop

Operating System: Windows 10 on both

Internet Connection Type: wired and wireless

Antivirus Installed: Free version of AVG

Describe the bug in detail: Can't use the preview button, not sure entirely why, but I went to check a post that I was about to make on FR and the preview doesn't show up at all. Went to try it on my laptop to see if it was a problem with my desktop and it had the same problem.

Any other browser I can get the preview to work in and I tried that out because I was curious (edge, chrome and IE).
tumblr_inline_n5l9fw5kQh1scrvs1.png
Browser(s) Used
Firefox Quantum

Device(s) Used
Laptop

Device Operating System
Mac OS X 10.9.5

Internet Connection Type
Wireless - Home

Antivirus Installed
None

Describe the bug in detail:
I cannot purchase items in the Elemental Festival Shop. When i click on "Buy" it opens the Purchase pop-up. However, when I then click on "Purchase" I just get an endless loading response on the next "Purchase Item" screen. It just says "loading..." and won't go anywhere. The "Cancel" button loads fine however, if I go back and try that. But I cannot purchase anything.

Just tested it... I have no problems purchasing an item from this shop in Safari. It loads fine. And had no problems purchasing an item in the previous version of Firefox during the last festival, so I assume it's a Quantum issue?
Browser(s) Used
Firefox Quantum

Device(s) Used
Laptop

Device Operating System
Mac OS X 10.9.5

Internet Connection Type
Wireless - Home

Antivirus Installed
None

Describe the bug in detail:
I cannot purchase items in the Elemental Festival Shop. When i click on "Buy" it opens the Purchase pop-up. However, when I then click on "Purchase" I just get an endless loading response on the next "Purchase Item" screen. It just says "loading..." and won't go anywhere. The "Cancel" button loads fine however, if I go back and try that. But I cannot purchase anything.

Just tested it... I have no problems purchasing an item from this shop in Safari. It loads fine. And had no problems purchasing an item in the previous version of Firefox during the last festival, so I assume it's a Quantum issue?
tumblr_n7samaE1iy1sl6hkto1_500.gif
  • Browser(s) Used
    - Firefox Quantum
  • Device(s) Used
    - Desktop
  • Device Operating System
    - Windows 7
  • Internet Connection Type
    - Satellite - Wired
  • Antivirus Installed
    - Norton Antivirus
  • Describe the bug in detail:
    The coliseum works okayish, but is a bit laggy, overall - enemies move a little sluggish, moves take a moment to register, etc. However, whenever a battle is over, it takes FOREVER for the experience gauge to fill. It isn't bad for grinding, as I don't wait for the exp to add and just rush in to the next battle, but for leveling dragons, it's very tedious. It's only made worse by the fact that you don't get the exp at all if you click "fight on" prematurely. :/

I usually use Chrome, but have been using Firefox lately for the better memory usage while multitasking. I experience no slowdown at all when using Chrome for the coliseum and have only faced the mentioned issues while using Quantum.

• Browser(s) Used
    - Firefox Quantum
  • Device(s) Used
    - Desktop
  • Device Operating System
    - Windows 7
  • Internet Connection Type
    - Satellite - Wired
  • Antivirus Installed
    - Norton Antivirus
  • Describe the bug in detail:
    The coliseum works okayish, but is a bit laggy, overall - enemies move a little sluggish, moves take a moment to register, etc. However, whenever a battle is over, it takes FOREVER for the experience gauge to fill. It isn't bad for grinding, as I don't wait for the exp to add and just rush in to the next battle, but for leveling dragons, it's very tedious. It's only made worse by the fact that you don't get the exp at all if you click "fight on" prematurely. :/

I usually use Chrome, but have been using Firefox lately for the better memory usage while multitasking. I experience no slowdown at all when using Chrome for the coliseum and have only faced the mentioned issues while using Quantum.

dXizOVT.gif
deviantART
♦ +3 FR Time ♦
♦ Born-Again Christian ♦
♥ ♥ Wishlist ♥ ♥
♦ ♦ For Sale ♦ ♦
Free Dragons
Free lv27 Cauldron
Animated Icons
Art Trades
NatakiroFR.gif      tumblr_inline_nt4mfidcqY1qkfp12_500.gif
     Ping, please!
lol
lol
Just wanted to bump my bug report since it's happened again, this time fighting a Basilisk and a Cockatrice. Maybe it's tied to the specific Woodland Path monster family? [url=https://ibb.co/bDotHw][img]https://preview.ibb.co/c7pdjb/Coliseum_Bug.png[/img][/url] [url=https://pl.imgbb.com/][/url]
Just wanted to bump my bug report since it's happened again, this time fighting a Basilisk and a Cockatrice.

Maybe it's tied to the specific Woodland Path monster family?

Coliseum_Bug.png
28ylyKs.png
Browser: FFQ Ver. 57.0 (64-bit)

Device: Desktop - Custom Built Gaming PC

Internet Connection: Home, hardwired in

Antivirus: Windows Defender

Description: So, I switched from chrome to Mozilla's new FF: Firefox Quantum. It runs amazingly on most things....except Flight Rising. It seems to la quite a bit when it comes to loading pages such as Familiar dailies, Gathering turns, even simple mouse overs. Anyone got a reason for that or any sort of known fixes? It's not a deal breaker, but it is rather...irritating to say the least. If need be, I can make a video to display the issue since a screen cap won't really show it.
Browser: FFQ Ver. 57.0 (64-bit)

Device: Desktop - Custom Built Gaming PC

Internet Connection: Home, hardwired in

Antivirus: Windows Defender

Description: So, I switched from chrome to Mozilla's new FF: Firefox Quantum. It runs amazingly on most things....except Flight Rising. It seems to la quite a bit when it comes to loading pages such as Familiar dailies, Gathering turns, even simple mouse overs. Anyone got a reason for that or any sort of known fixes? It's not a deal breaker, but it is rather...irritating to say the least. If need be, I can make a video to display the issue since a screen cap won't really show it.
P9aWhak.png Ujr5ghr.png B8HmiZX.png UYR6vpC.png WBC5JG3.png
Y4rfA4q.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11