Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Item Caption Contest 6 Discussion
@Paravoina
Glad you like it!
Also, I love your entry lmao :DDD
@Paravoina
Glad you like it!
1fc2ff2e949a1329055d354d1c111a4e.png
[quote=Skydust] [item=Stingless Bee] [b]Name:[/b] Stingless Bee [b]Caption:[/b] This insect poses little physical threat, but it has a waspish sense of humour. [/quote]
Skydust wrote:

Stingless Bee

Name: Stingless Bee

Caption: This insect poses little physical threat, but it has a waspish sense of humour.

Ah... How do you show someone quoting something? I found this one and wanted to share it but don't know how
Ah... How do you show someone quoting something? I found this one and wanted to share it but don't know how
[quote name="@Farvel" date=2017-12-23 03:56:41] @/Paravoina Glad you like it! Also, I love your entry lmao :DDD [/quote] thanks! It seems to be being done to death though -.- oh well, the mods brought it upon themselves by naming it that lol
@Farvel wrote on 2017-12-23:
@/Paravoina
Glad you like it!
thanks!

It seems to be being done to death though -.-

oh well, the mods brought it upon themselves by naming it that lol
000000000000000dragonsnake.gif
Cis/She/They
rollover at 3:00 AM for me
On mobile often
Mostly inactive

Olifoli.gif
[item=Four Eyed Butterflyfish] If two heads are better than one, then four eyes are better than two, right?

If two heads are better than one, then four eyes are better than two, right?
K24ODGA.png F4l6ViZ.png
Whoops, tried using the code, but it didn't seem to work!

My entry was for the
Four Eyed Butterflyfish!

If two heads are better than one... four eyes are better than two, right?
Whoops, tried using the code, but it didn't seem to work!

My entry was for the
Four Eyed Butterflyfish!

If two heads are better than one... four eyes are better than two, right?
K24ODGA.png F4l6ViZ.png
[quote name="SolusPrime379" date=2017-12-22 14:44:26] [center][item=brave blue bee] [color=crimson][b]Name:[/b] Brave Blue Bee [b]Caption:[/b] The buzz about this bee is very peculiar, it is said to jazz away its blues - whatever that means. Bee it brave or foolish, it most certainly is a tasty treat. [/quote] [center][color=crimson]There's a Buzzfeed Unsolved reference somewhere in there if any of you can find it
Quote:
Brave Blue Bee
Name: Brave Blue Bee
Caption: The buzz about this bee is very peculiar, it is said to jazz away its blues - whatever that means. Bee it brave or foolish, it most certainly is a tasty treat.

There's a Buzzfeed Unsolved reference somewhere in there if any of you can find it
PpBM5cS.png
[quote name="Soleil" date=2017-12-23 11:28:33] [item=Football Mums] [b]Name[/b]: Football Mums [b]Caption[/b]: Won't drive you to practice, but provides a good snack for sure! [/quote] I'm personally happy with this one :3
Soleil wrote on 2017-12-23:
Football Mums
Name: Football Mums
Caption: Won't drive you to practice, but provides a good snack for sure!

I'm personally happy with this one :3
signature_fr_soleillune_by_vampireselene13-d906e30.png
[quote name="@FeDog" date=2017-12-23 07:19:49] [item=sunset butterflyfish] [b]Name:[/b] Sunset Butterflyfish [b]Caption:[/b] Difficult to keep in captivity, aquarists jokingly refer to them as Sunrise Butterflyfish when they find them floating upside down. It is not a funny joke. [/quote] [quote name="@Paredes" date=2017-12-23 09:32:50] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/food/25277.png[/img] [b]Name:[/b] Four-Eyed Butterflyfish [b]Caption:[/b] You wouldn't hit a fish with glasses, would you? [/quote] These made me laugh.
@FeDog wrote on 2017-12-23:
Sunset Butterflyfish

Name: Sunset Butterflyfish
Caption: Difficult to keep in captivity, aquarists jokingly refer to them as Sunrise Butterflyfish when they find them floating upside down. It is not a funny joke.
@Paredes wrote on 2017-12-23:
25277.png
Name: Four-Eyed Butterflyfish
Caption: You wouldn't hit a fish with glasses, would you?

These made me laugh.
J38Qco1.pngP6JoUOV.png9qpbqeR.png
@Paladingineer

Thanks! I may or may not have experienced upside down fish periodically in my youth. :-)
@Paladingineer

Thanks! I may or may not have experienced upside down fish periodically in my youth. :-)
UYU9v2z.jpg