Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Item Caption Contest 6 Discussion
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13
[quote name="AuroraLights" date=2017-12-22 14:12:06] [item=Four-Eyed Butterflyfish] Name: Four-Eyed Butterflyfish Caption: Despite the name, these fish are not related to Mirrors. Who even named this fish? [/quote]Thoughts?
AuroraLights wrote on 2017-12-22:
Four-Eyed Butterflyfish

Name: Four-Eyed Butterflyfish

Caption: Despite the name, these fish are not related to Mirrors. Who even named this fish?
Thoughts?
yG5Za.gifaoDBF.gifnHS95.gifV57OW.gif
[quote name="ADCymru" date=2017-12-23 15:06:49] [item=Brave Blue Bee] Name: Brave Blue Bee Caption: Seems more foolish than brave given its fate. [/quote] Opinions anyone?
ADCymru wrote on 2017-12-23:
Brave Blue Bee
Name: Brave Blue Bee
Caption: Seems more foolish than brave given its fate.

Opinions anyone?
tvkp6E8.png
i1iQAE3.png
WBC5JG3.png
LCqISMP.png
wx5UFJd.png
6YousWl.png
1hCqPB7.png
mlHpBMC.png
48197171.png
[quote name="bunnison" date=2017-12-23 18:45:35] [item=Dustrat] Name: Dustrat Caption: A very dusty Muskrat. [/quote]
bunnison wrote on 2017-12-23:
Dustrat
Name: Dustrat
Caption: A very dusty Muskrat.
I have a cloud-themed skin shop! https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/2925813/1#post_45120493
@Kivovis

I'm really rooting for yours to win. It got a good chuckle out of me. :')
@Kivovis

I'm really rooting for yours to win. It got a good chuckle out of me. :')
|______________| OOL8tGM.gif |___| }FR+0
she/her
|___| FEJeTed.gif
[quote name="MettatonsLegs" date=2017-12-23 22:43:38] [item=Four-eyed Butterflyfish] Name: Four-eyed Butterflyfish Description: It actually has two eyes. Maybe someone mistook it for having four eyes due to poor vision it has. [/quote] Any opinions?
MettatonsLegs wrote on 2017-12-23:
Four-Eyed Butterflyfish

Name: Four-eyed Butterflyfish
Description:

It actually has two eyes. Maybe someone mistook it for having four eyes due to poor vision it has.

Any opinions?
O2CQckQ.png8uFuUMu.png
[item=sunset butterflyfish] Name: Sundown Butterflyfish Caption: Sundown because down is up! Which means at sunset they flip themselves upside down and stay that way till dawn. Because they like rocking nature's ship. I wonder if any of you will get the reference? If not here's [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sNj8mJq65i4]spoilers[/url]. @Fedog Oh hey we ended up with similar captions though mine is a different reference.
Sunset Butterflyfish
Name: Sundown Butterflyfish
Caption: Sundown because down is up! Which means at sunset they flip themselves upside down and stay that way till dawn. Because they like rocking nature's ship.

I wonder if any of you will get the reference? If not here's spoilers.
@Fedog
Oh hey we ended up with similar captions though mine is a different reference.
zBb62uZ.pngkiukE70.png1.png
[quote name="Eggy0" date=2017-12-23 01:59:52] [item=Sugarbee] Since its flavor is tangy rather than sugary, the name really comes from its diet of all things sweet. Some hatchlings think positive emotions are included. [/quote] Any opinions on this? I tried to squeeze in a reference too and I hope it makes sense o3o
Eggy0 wrote on 2017-12-23:
Sugarbee
Since its flavor is tangy rather than sugary, the name really comes from its diet of all things sweet. Some hatchlings think positive emotions are included.
Any opinions on this? I tried to squeeze in a reference too and I hope it makes sense o3o
[quote name="@TuxedoFloracat" date=2017-12-22 09:12:58] [item=football mums] [b]Name:[/b] Football Mums [b]Caption:[/b] I know it's tempting, but please don't kick these flowers. The gardener will not appreciate it. [/quote] C'mon, one little kick? Just one! And then maybe we can play a game or two with it? I really love that one.
@TuxedoFloracat wrote on 2017-12-22:
Football Mums
Name: Football Mums
Caption: I know it's tempting, but please don't kick these flowers. The gardener will not appreciate it.
C'mon, one little kick? Just one! And then maybe we can play a game or two with it?
I really love that one.
XtPnxm4.png achievement.png FObX7rS.png
we-will-buy-all-your-salt.png
[quote name="virtue" date=2017-12-22 12:44:49] I wonder if the 4 eyed butterfly fish is near sighted or far sighted.. [/quote] @Virtue They're fish-sighted.
virtue wrote on 2017-12-22:
I wonder if the 4 eyed butterfly fish is near sighted or far sighted..
@Virtue
They're fish-sighted.
XtPnxm4.png achievement.png FObX7rS.png
we-will-buy-all-your-salt.png
[item=brave blue bee] These bees are tireless warriors, always ready to defend their hive. It is not recommended to disturb the hives, as the bees are usually on the alert. They are also known as Sapphire Warriors, due to their reputation
Brave Blue Bee
These bees are tireless warriors, always ready to defend their hive. It is not recommended to disturb the hives, as the bees are usually on the alert. They are also known as Sapphire Warriors, due to their reputation
Mineis || FRT +3 || She/Her
For one fosters evil war and battle, being cruel: her no man loves;
but perforce, through the will of the deathless gods,
men pay harsh Strife her honour due.

Accent shop
Pixel shop
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13