Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Item Caption Contest 6 Discussion
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
[quote name="Sesha" date=2017-12-22 13:04:52] [item=brindle muskrat] [b]Name:[/b] Brindle Muskrat [b]Caption:[/b] These rodents have learned to imitate canine barks to ward off predators. Sadly, it doesn't help them much when it comes to all-eating dragons. [/quote] In case anyone is confused where I got the barking idea from - the Brindle dogs breeds. Btw, what do you guys think? First time entering (I was too shy before tbh).
Sesha wrote on 2017-12-22:
Brindle Muskrat

Name: Brindle Muskrat
Caption: These rodents have learned to imitate canine barks to ward off predators. Sadly, it doesn't help them much when it comes to all-eating dragons.

In case anyone is confused where I got the barking idea from - the Brindle dogs breeds.

Btw, what do you guys think? First time entering (I was too shy before tbh).
water.gif --- she/her
FR +9
working adult
I hope the devs get the reference I made with the Sugarbee!
I hope the devs get the reference I made with the Sugarbee!
artshop.png
Wait, is it against the rules to edit your caption?
Wait, is it against the rules to edit your caption?
Oh, but can't you feel it?! The void, it's calling me- Calling all of us! It wants to eat our souls, so that we never ascend to the heavens, it wants to absorb us! It needs sustenance, so that it may expand and envelop this whole useless world! All that muck and grime, the ooze, it will fill every crevice of reality, and it will change the world into a paradise! All you have to do is live to see it!
And why aren't I scared? Because the void is the afterlife, and I am its Grim Reaper!
@GreatLordHades

It doesn't say anything about editing in the rules but if you want to be safe, you can delete your post and repost the corrected version.
@GreatLordHades

It doesn't say anything about editing in the rules but if you want to be safe, you can delete your post and repost the corrected version.
30oPYgq.png
So... My quote in my post: [quote name="Saraceaser" date=2017-12-22 14:27:35] [item=Brave Blue Bee] [b]Name:[/b] Brave Blue Bee [b]Caption:[/b] It's okay to be scared; being scared means you're about to do something really, really brave... or stupid, depends on how you look at it. [/quote] ...I wonder if anyone got the reference(s)? XD
So... My quote in my post:
Saraceaser wrote on 2017-12-22:
Brave Blue Bee
Name: Brave Blue Bee
Caption: It's okay to be scared; being scared means you're about to do something really, really brave... or stupid, depends on how you look at it.

...I wonder if anyone got the reference(s)? XD
U4Cs8mx.gif
|| He/She/They | FRT+3 | INFP | Demi x3 | Lore Clan | Eternal Acolight ||
floating_hearts_demiromantic_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz7.giffloating_hearts_demigirl_by_awesomewaffle11-dczoifg.giffloating_hearts_demisexual_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz2.gif
I need opinions on [quote name="StStrawburry" date=2017-12-22 14:32:44] [item=muskrat] Name: Muskrat Caption: Contrary to popular belief, the Muskrat does not smell like the shirtless dude in a deodorant add. Now look at your man, and look back to me. [/quote] I think I might be proud of it. I don't really know. But like, Old Spice.
I need opinions on
StStrawburry wrote on 2017-12-22:
Muskrat
Name: Muskrat
Caption: Contrary to popular belief, the Muskrat does not smell like the shirtless dude in a deodorant add. Now look at your man, and look back to me.

I think I might be proud of it. I don't really know. But like, Old Spice.
forest1.pngforest2.pngforest6.png
@Saraceaser

I think you meant to type "you're"?
@Saraceaser

I think you meant to type "you're"?
30oPYgq.png
@SkyDagger
:O

I totally missed that. Thanks, dear friend! I thought it looked weird, now I know why. XD
@SkyDagger
:O

I totally missed that. Thanks, dear friend! I thought it looked weird, now I know why. XD
U4Cs8mx.gif
|| He/She/They | FRT+3 | INFP | Demi x3 | Lore Clan | Eternal Acolight ||
floating_hearts_demiromantic_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz7.giffloating_hearts_demigirl_by_awesomewaffle11-dczoifg.giffloating_hearts_demisexual_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz2.gif
lol
lol
30oPYgq.png
@StStrawburry I WANT YOURS TO WIN SO MUCH NOW XD
@StStrawburry I WANT YOURS TO WIN SO MUCH NOW XD
Kano3Shuuya.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13