Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Item Caption Contest 6 Discussion
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13
@ThisIsGospel @RooksandRocks @Birdinosaur @Whymsical I like your guys' entries!

@Asphoxia superb owl XD
@ThisIsGospel @RooksandRocks @Birdinosaur @Whymsical I like your guys' entries!

@Asphoxia superb owl XD
BFEMrcM.png
@Undel The rules say under 160 characters, does that mean if mine is exactly 160 characters, it will be disqualified? Is it alright if I omit a period at the end?
@Undel The rules say under 160 characters, does that mean if mine is exactly 160 characters, it will be disqualified? Is it alright if I omit a period at the end?
BFEMrcM.png
@nohsara
Heh, thank you! My inner memelord took over when I saw the bees.
@nohsara
Heh, thank you! My inner memelord took over when I saw the bees.
She/Her | PM me about saving a fodder dragon :)
cSQQuYb.png
How's this one?
Stingless Bee
Item Name: Stingless Bee
Caption: "Unlike most bees, this species actually gives nasty bites to defend its hive. What, were you expecting a boxing reference?"
How's this one?
Stingless Bee
Item Name: Stingless Bee
Caption: "Unlike most bees, this species actually gives nasty bites to defend its hive. What, were you expecting a boxing reference?"
20 | He/him | +2 FR time
[quote name="PidgeGunderson" date=2017-12-25 02:43:30] [item=Football Mums] [b]Name:[/b] Football Mums [b]Caption:[/b] The European version of a soccer mom, but prettier, and won't ask to see your manager. [/quote] @PidgeGunderson If this doesn't win, I'm going to ask to see FR's manager.
PidgeGunderson wrote on 2017-12-25:
Football Mums
Name: Football Mums
Caption: The European version of a soccer mom, but prettier, and won't ask to see your manager.
@PidgeGunderson If this doesn't win, I'm going to ask to see FR's manager.
20 | He/him | +2 FR time
Tried something different this time. [quote][item= Brave Blue Bee] Name: Spy Bee Caption: This bee was sent by the Federal Bee Investigation to uncover why agents were going missing. Case closed.
Tried something different this time.
Quote:
Brave Blue Bee
Name: Spy Bee
Caption: This bee was sent by the Federal Bee Investigation to uncover why agents were going missing. Case closed.
XgFzLz3.gif
I SERIOUSLY want to win and ,while I doubt I will, it's REALLY fun to read everyone's!
I SERIOUSLY want to win and ,while I doubt I will, it's REALLY fun to read everyone's!
6e897396bef4ba340783395c69e8b357ba508d8d.png9bac13609835861cc38a8a4918812840797b72cf.png154d8e0196c967e5ea71cc8901b6792b11d3dd3a.png
couldn't think of a joke ¯\_(?)_/¯

EDIT: AHAHA THE QUESTION MARK
couldn't think of a joke ¯\_(?)_/¯

EDIT: AHAHA THE QUESTION MARK
1205.png
Shardz #93701
mlHpBMC.png
szLFrpq.png
bYt72YT.png
X
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

my memory is so bad that i hadn't changed this since march 28th which i only know because it was "happy birthday sora"

cleaning my lair, G1s for sale

0kkQE96.png
TW8ViqF.png
5hF3FGk.png
FObX7rS.png
1206.png
@Ironlily [quote name="Ironlily" date=2017-12-25 21:46:02] [item=football mums] Name: Football Mums Tooltip: The loudest flowers in the field. [/quote] Yours is so simple and clever, I love it! :3
@Ironlily

Ironlily wrote on 2017-12-25:
Football Mums
Name: Football Mums
Tooltip: The loudest flowers in the field.

Yours is so simple and clever, I love it! :3
dc83750d5f8736efdb2eab1c761c9f4c8394135c.png

booS p r i g g a n

booooThe results of hard work always seem like luck, but know you've earned every bit of your success.
hatchery coli services goals
I think my favourite entry is: [item=Football Mums] minivan not included ITS JUST SO FUNNY
I think my favourite entry is:
Football Mums
minivan not included

ITS JUST SO FUNNY
I4TUkY9.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13