Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | FairGrounds
I just reached the max lucky streak and I can't really get more treasure anymore can someone help?
I just reached the max lucky streak and I can't really get more treasure anymore can someone help?
@justjabbing the lucky streak is the treasure cap. You won't be able to earn any more through the fairgrounds until after rollover

(Except higher or lower. You can keep playing that to get treasure.)
@justjabbing the lucky streak is the treasure cap. You won't be able to earn any more through the fairgrounds until after rollover

(Except higher or lower. You can keep playing that to get treasure.)
giphy.gifp74ovv7.gifmFaXmCJ.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

G1 sales

p74ovv7.gif

art shop banner
KkcUijP.png
old wc adopt gif
giphy.gif

Lewis link and G1 sales
goVYTQR.pngRsZjiBd.png

ghost hatchlings
TwEcIUG.png[/url] Ae0MsB2.png

Wishlist

B3w2s5h.jpg

Pixel Pearls

giphy.gif

SCP hatchery
1g9awbL.png
Click for Don't Starve/FR commissions! [TEMP CLOSED] (Casual collector of 6 digit dergs!)
vWYFQtR.png

wHRV9DG.jpg[/indent]
@justjabbing

You're only able to earn 75kt a day from the Fairgrounds. It will reset tomorrow (in about an hour and 15 minutes, including rollover downtime).
@justjabbing

You're only able to earn 75kt a day from the Fairgrounds. It will reset tomorrow (in about an hour and 15 minutes, including rollover downtime).
windh4.png
@JustJabbing

once you max out the lucky streak the only fairgrounds game that you're able to obtain treasure from is the higher or lower game.

other ways of gaining treasure are:
to answer tomo's trivia questions, and give crim the items she asks for in the Trading post.
sell items from your hoard
sell art or lore in the artists corner
flip items or dragons in the AH
or the most commonly used method; buy cheap dragons, Level them up in the coliseum and exalt them for varying amounts of treasure
@JustJabbing

once you max out the lucky streak the only fairgrounds game that you're able to obtain treasure from is the higher or lower game.

other ways of gaining treasure are:
to answer tomo's trivia questions, and give crim the items she asks for in the Trading post.
sell items from your hoard
sell art or lore in the artists corner
flip items or dragons in the AH
or the most commonly used method; buy cheap dragons, Level them up in the coliseum and exalt them for varying amounts of treasure
Welcome New Players!
Here's a small list of links to Helpful Forum Guides:
..... Gathering reference v3
Swipp/Baldwin: Items to Keep
The Data-Based Money Making Guide
Exalting Treasure Payout Chart
..... Dragon Bio Resources: Comprehensive
Coliseum loot and monsters
Festival Coliseum Guide
BASIC INTRO to the Coli!
..... [Guide] BBCode
DRAGONOMICS charts