Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Eightleaf Town - RP Community Signups
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 15 16
Sorry, but something IRL came up. I won't be able to post in the RP for a while.
Sorry, but something IRL came up. I won't be able to post in the RP for a while.
o9Cn4yA.gifxpxalNl.gif4mo3Cj1.gif
@GenesisReborn

Sorry to hear that, but don't worry about it. You're always welcome back if you ever want to rejoin. :)

That said, we need to move into the "moving out" phase explained in the informational page. The Lion's Inn will remain unless it gets remodeled or whatever, as per the format explained on the informational page.

For now, I'll say that Swiir and Virro had to suddenly go away on important business, and that someone else is minding the inn for them. (Eventually, they'll send word that they can't return due to said business, and the inn will be handed off to a generic until someone else decides to take the facility up.) As for Imriel, I'll say he just kept going on his travels.

Is that okay with you? If you don't respond in the next few days, I'll take that as a "yes" for the sake of the rp/other rpers.

@YarnDrawcia

That's fine, of course. RL takes precedence over pixel dragon games. :) Take all the time you need.
@GenesisReborn

Sorry to hear that, but don't worry about it. You're always welcome back if you ever want to rejoin. :)

That said, we need to move into the "moving out" phase explained in the informational page. The Lion's Inn will remain unless it gets remodeled or whatever, as per the format explained on the informational page.

For now, I'll say that Swiir and Virro had to suddenly go away on important business, and that someone else is minding the inn for them. (Eventually, they'll send word that they can't return due to said business, and the inn will be handed off to a generic until someone else decides to take the facility up.) As for Imriel, I'll say he just kept going on his travels.

Is that okay with you? If you don't respond in the next few days, I'll take that as a "yes" for the sake of the rp/other rpers.

@YarnDrawcia

That's fine, of course. RL takes precedence over pixel dragon games. :) Take all the time you need.
@Cryoluxa

That sounds good. I regret that I won’t be able to run the inn after outing so much thought into its design, but oh well. Perhaps I’ll come back at some point, but I’m just not able to right now.
@Cryoluxa

That sounds good. I regret that I won’t be able to run the inn after outing so much thought into its design, but oh well. Perhaps I’ll come back at some point, but I’m just not able to right now.
tumblr_inline_nc6dja0nO51scrvs1.gif
@GenesisReborn

That's fine. All the detail is still appreciated. :) I hope you enjoy spending your time on what you will.
@GenesisReborn

That's fine. All the detail is still appreciated. :) I hope you enjoy spending your time on what you will.
[b]Dragon:[/b] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/365835/36583488_350.png[/img] [b]Name:[/b] Soften [b]Age:[/b] Young adult [b]Residence:[/b] Eightleaf town [b]Role:[/b] Carpenter [b]Personality:[/b] Soften is a true artisan, passionate about his work and producing quality works. He can be a little harder to get along with, as he prefers to work rather than play. Or perhaps to him his work is his play? In any case, he tends to be a little less talkative at best. He doesn't seem to know what he wants out of life. [b]Backstory:[/b] Soften grew up under an apprenticeship with a sweet but strict Skydancer who knew wood like the back of her paw. He lived withe her until adulthood, learning the ins and outs of woodworking, coming to live for his work rather than learning to enjoy other hobbies. The boy never learned particularly useful social skills, coming to develop a little bit of anxiety when it came to actually interacting with other dragons. He never grew out of that. [b]Special notes:[/b] - He's trans - If romanced, he's pansexual - Super awkward oop [b]Player Type:[/b] Moderate rper Edit: Put me on the pinglist for everything!
Dragon: 36583488_350.png
Name: Soften
Residence: Eightleaf town
Role: Carpenter
Personality: Soften is a true artisan, passionate about his work and producing quality works. He can be a little harder to get along with, as he prefers to work rather than play. Or perhaps to him his work is his play? In any case, he tends to be a little less talkative at best. He doesn't seem to know what he wants out of life.
Backstory: Soften grew up under an apprenticeship with a sweet but strict Skydancer who knew wood like the back of her paw. He lived withe her until adulthood, learning the ins and outs of woodworking, coming to live for his work rather than learning to enjoy other hobbies. The boy never learned particularly useful social skills, coming to develop a little bit of anxiety when it came to actually interacting with other dragons. He never grew out of that.
Special notes:
- He's trans
- If romanced, he's pansexual
- Super awkward oop
Player Type: Moderate rper

Edit: Put me on the pinglist for everything!
783Bz4J.png
@Cryoluxa Forgot to ping, sorry >v<
@Cryoluxa Forgot to ping, sorry >v<
783Bz4J.png
[b]Dragon:[/b] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/358181/35818028_350.png[/img] [b]Name:[/b] Zorn [b]Age:[/b] Middle-Aged/Prime Years [b]Residence:[/b] Eightleaf Town [b]Role:[/b] Blacksmith [b]Personality:[/b] Stern, finds a hard time relaxing, respectful to people who haven't wronged him, protective, hot-headed, doesn't mind silence or casual conversation every once in a while, is flexible but doesn’t enjoy the sudden changes of plans or events, is more of a time manager, can come off as imposing. [b]Backstory:[/b] His original clan was strict with rules, stern on management, and largely lacked in the parental-care-and-general-love-department. He was trained to fend for himself, like a sort of common soldier, and then was sent on his way shortly afterwards. It was much like a training camp for the dragon youth, in most aspects. The outer most reaches of his clan’s territory was a harsh and unforgiving environment that didn't offer a joyful escape from his “previous captors.” Eventually, he befriended a sharp-witted and kindly Wildclaw, the same dragon soon giving him a bed for Zorn to sleep in. He grew to be more tolerant and kind spirited towards the smaller species of dragons due to the bonding between this rather small creature, as well as developed a knack for the Wildclaw's trade of choice - smithing. Eventually he moved on, and tirelessly traveled onwards towards lesser known lands, looking for something he could truly protect. Eventually, he found that certain something in the town of Eightleaf, and town of which he never knew even existed before now. [b]Special notes:[/b] - Doesn’t seem to mind for gender when it comes to any sort of relationship, whether it’d be a normal friendly relationship, or a deeper concept of intimacy. - Mildly dislikes it when people do not seem to be taking their own job seriously. - Is passionate about the things he enjoys, loves, and protects. [b]Player Type:[/b] Moderate RPer @Cryoluxa
Dragon: 35818028_350.png
Name: Zorn
Residence: Eightleaf Town
Role: Blacksmith
Personality: Stern, finds a hard time relaxing, respectful to people who haven't wronged him, protective, hot-headed, doesn't mind silence or casual conversation every once in a while, is flexible but doesn’t enjoy the sudden changes of plans or events, is more of a time manager, can come off as imposing.
Backstory: His original clan was strict with rules, stern on management, and largely lacked in the parental-care-and-general-love-department. He was trained to fend for himself, like a sort of common soldier, and then was sent on his way shortly afterwards. It was much like a training camp for the dragon youth, in most aspects. The outer most reaches of his clan’s territory was a harsh and unforgiving environment that didn't offer a joyful escape from his “previous captors.” Eventually, he befriended a sharp-witted and kindly Wildclaw, the same dragon soon giving him a bed for Zorn to sleep in. He grew to be more tolerant and kind spirited towards the smaller species of dragons due to the bonding between this rather small creature, as well as developed a knack for the Wildclaw's trade of choice - smithing. Eventually he moved on, and tirelessly traveled onwards towards lesser known lands, looking for something he could truly protect. Eventually, he found that certain something in the town of Eightleaf, and town of which he never knew even existed before now.
Special notes:
- Doesn’t seem to mind for gender when it comes to any sort of relationship, whether it’d be a normal friendly relationship, or a deeper concept of intimacy.
- Mildly dislikes it when people do not seem to be taking their own job seriously.
- Is passionate about the things he enjoys, loves, and protects.
Player Type: Moderate RPer

@Cryoluxa
Hello and welcome!

@Toxinsandboxes

Alright, added to the pinglist. Now, let's get to your signup.

So, first off, I'm not really well-versed in the various kinds of gender identity/sexual orientation terminology, so please forgive me if I mess something up. Secondly, you say Soften is trans, but refer to him as a boy in his backstory. What, exactly, did he start out as? I'm a little confused here. And where did he learn his craft? Was it in Eightleaf Town? What was his instructor's name (especially if she lived in Eightleaf Town/Pinecoast)? What kind of woodwork does he do? (Artsy? Furnishings? Weapons? Etc.)

@BunnyBoy

Okay, so it's sounding like Zorn left his previous layer and came into the one Eightleaf's in. Just want to confirm that that's what happened. Also, where in Sornieth did he come from before finding himself in the Southern Icefield?
Hello and welcome!

@Toxinsandboxes

Alright, added to the pinglist. Now, let's get to your signup.

So, first off, I'm not really well-versed in the various kinds of gender identity/sexual orientation terminology, so please forgive me if I mess something up. Secondly, you say Soften is trans, but refer to him as a boy in his backstory. What, exactly, did he start out as? I'm a little confused here. And where did he learn his craft? Was it in Eightleaf Town? What was his instructor's name (especially if she lived in Eightleaf Town/Pinecoast)? What kind of woodwork does he do? (Artsy? Furnishings? Weapons? Etc.)

@BunnyBoy

Okay, so it's sounding like Zorn left his previous layer and came into the one Eightleaf's in. Just want to confirm that that's what happened. Also, where in Sornieth did he come from before finding himself in the Southern Icefield?
@Cryoluxa

Oh that's fine! He was born female, but uses male pronouns! He learned his craft in an adopted home, a shadow lair in the Driftwood Drag region. His instructor's name is Leena and she taught him mostly furnishings and how to make some types of weapons (Bows, staves, ect.), he picked up a little bit of art woodworking as well, but he's not very good at it. He prefers making objects that can be used. At some point he decided that he would like to start a business somewhere else, and after a bit of traveling settled in Eightleaf.

Also: Bunny and I discussed our characters having a joint business if that's okay?

Sorry for being unclear, I got a little excited because I haven't rped in a bit. Tell me if you'd like to know anything else!
@Cryoluxa

Oh that's fine! He was born female, but uses male pronouns! He learned his craft in an adopted home, a shadow lair in the Driftwood Drag region. His instructor's name is Leena and she taught him mostly furnishings and how to make some types of weapons (Bows, staves, ect.), he picked up a little bit of art woodworking as well, but he's not very good at it. He prefers making objects that can be used. At some point he decided that he would like to start a business somewhere else, and after a bit of traveling settled in Eightleaf.

Also: Bunny and I discussed our characters having a joint business if that's okay?

Sorry for being unclear, I got a little excited because I haven't rped in a bit. Tell me if you'd like to know anything else!
783Bz4J.png
@Cryoluxa

Yes, that is correct! Also, to answer your question, he's from the Ashfall Waste!
@Cryoluxa

Yes, that is correct! Also, to answer your question, he's from the Ashfall Waste!
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 15 16