Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [Starfall] Starlit Scavengers (CLOSED)
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Yay!
@Impception
Thank you so much for hosting this event! I've never really participated in these side-festival events to such a degree and I had so much fun. I'm really hoping none of the first three wanted that female WC *-*

1. Arcane Rep
2. Hatched Helpers
3. Mire Camouflage
4. Starry Hatches

Yay!
@Impception
Thank you so much for hosting this event! I've never really participated in these side-festival events to such a degree and I had so much fun. I'm really hoping none of the first three wanted that female WC *-*

1. Arcane Rep
2. Hatched Helpers
3. Mire Camouflage
4. Starry Hatches

FkU0xOo.gif
@Impception First Place~! I'd love that Arcane Rep~! Thank you so much for hosting this event. I had a blast~!
@Impception First Place~! I'd love that Arcane Rep~! Thank you so much for hosting this event. I had a blast~!
sgriffin-3988-7_44_47_7_5_1.png
Pklc9an.png
Clockwork
08atrGc.pngJ7D1quC.png
FXwV0CB.pngFObX7rS.pngSaronai's Free Star Lighting Raffle. Over 3kg in prizes. Ends February 1st. Click to learn more!
Eclipse
LCqISMP.pngDXTcInl.png
11efmKl.pngxjB7OSe.png
CnMSNyK.pngYMPbu9R.png
RFRWPUM.png
wVdpf6V.png

IBK-63.png
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Former First Column Spacer ^^^^^^^^^
@Impception

Yay! Thank you for hosting this event, it was a lot of fun! Those dragon badges are super cute, too. (All the badges are super cute, I'm excited to add that "most junk" badge to my trophy case.)

1. Mire Camoflage
2. Arcane Rep
3. Pick Your Own Camoflage (Giraffe)
4. Hatched Helpers
5. Mossy Pohip
6. Wave Sweeper
@Impception

Yay! Thank you for hosting this event, it was a lot of fun! Those dragon badges are super cute, too. (All the badges are super cute, I'm excited to add that "most junk" badge to my trophy case.)

1. Mire Camoflage
2. Arcane Rep
3. Pick Your Own Camoflage (Giraffe)
4. Hatched Helpers
5. Mossy Pohip
6. Wave Sweeper
event-sig-small-4.png
@Impception Ooo, those badges are adorable! Thank you so much for running this, it was a lot of fun!

1. Arcane Rep
2. Mire Camouflage
@Impception Ooo, those badges are adorable! Thank you so much for running this, it was a lot of fun!

1. Arcane Rep
2. Mire Camouflage
HNETOrN.pnggnImhnO.pngzJisnI3.png
@Impception Oh wow! I don't think my ticket would get drawn! Thanks for hosting the event! It was super fun and original! Btw, I heard you talking about a Halloween one. I liked to being put on the pinglist for that one if you don't mind :) Anyway on to the prize list...

1) Starry Hatches
2) Magical Maladies
3) Dark Magic at Work
4) In the Ocean She Roams
5) Hibernal Hatches
6) Ghostly Flickers
7) Enchanting Hatches
@Impception Oh wow! I don't think my ticket would get drawn! Thanks for hosting the event! It was super fun and original! Btw, I heard you talking about a Halloween one. I liked to being put on the pinglist for that one if you don't mind :) Anyway on to the prize list...

1) Starry Hatches
2) Magical Maladies
3) Dark Magic at Work
4) In the Ocean She Roams
5) Hibernal Hatches
6) Ghostly Flickers
7) Enchanting Hatches
61piwct.gif
@Impception

There are so many badges!!! As a badge collector, this makes me happy. :D Thank you for organizing this event! ^^
@Impception

There are so many badges!!! As a badge collector, this makes me happy. :D Thank you for organizing this event! ^^
69nIsKW.pngZZyKFJK.gifaeepzid.pngK5Ygz6H.gifkQ6a9lN.pnghYGY1dA.gifs934ycP.png
Thanks for hosting and congrats to all of the winners! :D
Thanks for hosting and congrats to all of the winners! :D
1052p.png
KPt2jST.png
PsY9SIv.png
VA1XCHD.png
l5SJ5yw.png
58T08n9.png
kyWLcLU.png
@Impception Whooo, this event was fun! Thank you for hosting it. ^^

1.) Skinking Along
2.) A Sound In The Dark
3.) Pohaps The Dragon Is Grovin Along
4.) A Trail of Ashes
5.) Eye Spy A Dragon
@Impception Whooo, this event was fun! Thank you for hosting it. ^^

1.) Skinking Along
2.) A Sound In The Dark
3.) Pohaps The Dragon Is Grovin Along
4.) A Trail of Ashes
5.) Eye Spy A Dragon
nMkuik2.gifsNtd9Dk.gif4AJs72V.pngl9DOymq.pngsNtd9Dk.gifRz7ZJcJ.png
@Katsuokai

Yes! Lots of badges was my hope for this. Lol. If I had known it was going to last longer, I'd have had more done. I love the badges, they're so cute!
@Katsuokai

Yes! Lots of badges was my hope for this. Lol. If I had known it was going to last longer, I'd have had more done. I love the badges, they're so cute!
HmDNA2Z.pngaq6I7xx.png6fgBqVP.pngXSEmIC3.pngC387vBf.pngwqtPSTI.pngglDwE4l.pngOqryMgB.pnggJXSVmH.png
Also, the cut-off time is 20:30. I will be out at that time (going to a Saliva concert!) and I will be back late. I will send out everyone's prizes after that and post the next round of winners!
Also, the cut-off time is 20:30. I will be out at that time (going to a Saliva concert!) and I will be back late. I will send out everyone's prizes after that and post the next round of winners!
HmDNA2Z.pngaq6I7xx.png6fgBqVP.pngXSEmIC3.pngC387vBf.pngwqtPSTI.pngglDwE4l.pngOqryMgB.pnggJXSVmH.png
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15