Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Starfall Celebration Skin Discussion
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 21 22
@a27594111 @WindierRev

OH MAN you both made beautiful accents/skins!!! I hope they get chosen! :DD
@a27594111 @WindierRev

OH MAN you both made beautiful accents/skins!!! I hope they get chosen! :DD
@FlareonBear you're very welcome! really well done for your first accent!
@FlareonBear you're very welcome! really well done for your first accent!
uHUuVFD.png
@theclasscalico psst, your entry needs to have the gray base removed, needs the lineart+shadows for the parts that are colored, and the background needs to be transparent
@theclasscalico psst, your entry needs to have the gray base removed, needs the lineart+shadows for the parts that are colored, and the background needs to be transparent
giphy.gif7t6ErvU.jpegmFaXmCJ.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

G1 sales

p74ovv7.gif

art shop banner
KkcUijP.png
old wc adopt gif
giphy.gif

Lewis link and G1 sales
goVYTQR.pngRsZjiBd.png

ghost hatchlings
TwEcIUG.png[/url] Ae0MsB2.png

Wishlist

B3w2s5h.jpg

Pixel Pearls

giphy.gif

SCP hatchery
1g9awbL.png
Click for Don't Starve/FR commissions! [TEMP CLOSED] (Casual collector of 6 digit dergs!)
vWYFQtR.png

wHRV9DG.jpg[/indent]

@Shinyumbreon
Umm... I do believe that the lineart and shadow layers are already above the painted layers, unless you mean I have to remove the lineart/shadow for the non-coloured areas? Mind defining what you mean? I am so sorry if this question comes off as uninformed, it's early in the morning and I'm still waking up.

@Shinyumbreon
Umm... I do believe that the lineart and shadow layers are already above the painted layers, unless you mean I have to remove the lineart/shadow for the non-coloured areas? Mind defining what you mean? I am so sorry if this question comes off as uninformed, it's early in the morning and I'm still waking up.
frostbite_by_worryingsquarewave-d8a2x4y.gif
@theclasscalico I mean for your actual entry- along with the other issues, there's no lineart/shadows on the colored areas [img]https://i.imgur.com/whLnHH7.jpg[/img]
@theclasscalico I mean for your actual entry- along with the other issues, there's no lineart/shadows on the colored areas
whLnHH7.jpg
giphy.gif7t6ErvU.jpegmFaXmCJ.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

G1 sales

p74ovv7.gif

art shop banner
KkcUijP.png
old wc adopt gif
giphy.gif

Lewis link and G1 sales
goVYTQR.pngRsZjiBd.png

ghost hatchlings
TwEcIUG.png[/url] Ae0MsB2.png

Wishlist

B3w2s5h.jpg

Pixel Pearls

giphy.gif

SCP hatchery
1g9awbL.png
Click for Don't Starve/FR commissions! [TEMP CLOSED] (Casual collector of 6 digit dergs!)
vWYFQtR.png

wHRV9DG.jpg[/indent]
@houseteeth I hope your submission wins. It is really pretty.
@houseteeth I hope your submission wins. It is really pretty.
r0TEJcn.gif
Mar||INFP-T||Chaotic Neutral||FR Clock +3||*Rp!||Lioden
x0iVMgw.png
Usually buying art. PM me & let me commission you!!
19389_90ce43590987e43c_I.gif13150_6082608227cbe796_I.gif3379_104bee4741d0976d_I.gif 4640_cff8fd95c80db023_I.gif 3433_bb0886194e8d3513_I.gif5234_330dbb072405bbcd_I.gif
Auctioning a XXY G1 here!
3z98tEG.png
[/url]
@Kyto it is possible - you add sumbimsion "Meteorite Infused" but without "white dragon"? like accent?
@Kyto it is possible - you add sumbimsion "Meteorite Infused" but without "white dragon"? like accent?
+8h, She
Light Flight
Familiars Wishlist
___ Iz0e2b4.png
Old links:
Try clean lair!
old fest:
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2266216
Sell FV and CS
FkAu8Li.pngibewym8.png22aOvgY.gifCkwvckv.pngcrxTv4c.pngcrxTv4c.pngcrxTv4c.pngFkAu8Li.png
- Sleeping Dragon Adopt?
@utauwiki

i think the lineart on start is still too weaks ;/
@utauwiki

+8h, She
Light Flight
Familiars Wishlist
___ Iz0e2b4.png
Old links:
Try clean lair!
old fest:
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2266216
Sell FV and CS
FkAu8Li.pngibewym8.png22aOvgY.gifCkwvckv.pngcrxTv4c.pngcrxTv4c.pngcrxTv4c.pngFkAu8Li.png
- Sleeping Dragon Adopt?
[quote name="Niya" date=2017-09-17 05:21:32] @utauwiki i think the lineart on start is still too weaks ;/ [/quote] :0 !! Thank you, I made it darker now Please do let me know if I need to change it further ^-^ I'd hate to be disqualified because of a stupid mistake on my part
Niya wrote on 2017-09-17:
@utauwiki

:0 !!
Thank you, I made it darker now

Please do let me know if I need to change it further ^-^
I'd hate to be disqualified because of a stupid mistake on my part
pronoun3.png
@WindierRev could you please ping me for Stellar Cage if it doesn't win and you print it yourself? It's so lovely!
@WindierRev could you please ping me for Stellar Cage if it doesn't win and you print it yourself? It's so lovely!
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 21 22