Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Questions? Concerns? Discuss!
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 91 92
[quote name="SunGuard" date="2014-01-24 10:10:01"]@Aequorin Is there any hope in sight for our flight forums being filled with sales threads? A subforum perhaps?[/quote] @Sunguard: We understand that this is getting slightly out of hand, and will be evaluating a solution. Because our forums are proprietary, it takes more development time to add new ones or alter existing ones, so I'm not able to give any sort of time frame on when that might be, but we are well aware of the need for something different. Thanks!
SunGuard wrote on 2014-01-24 10:10:01:
@Aequorin Is there any hope in sight for our flight forums being filled with sales threads? A subforum perhaps?

@Sunguard:

We understand that this is getting slightly out of hand, and will be evaluating a solution. Because our forums are proprietary, it takes more development time to add new ones or alter existing ones, so I'm not able to give any sort of time frame on when that might be, but we are well aware of the need for something different.

Thanks!
Flight Rising Developer
Project Management | Engineering Team Cheerleader | UI Designer
@Aequorin

Have you guys considered making gift cards for your website with redeemable codes for gem purchases or or payment methods that won't put the buyer's info at risk? Or will you strictly be sticking to paypal?
@Aequorin

Have you guys considered making gift cards for your website with redeemable codes for gem purchases or or payment methods that won't put the buyer's info at risk? Or will you strictly be sticking to paypal?
[quote name="Xhaztol" date="2014-01-24 10:29:22"][quote name="SunGuard" date="2014-01-24 10:10:01"]Is there any hope in sight for our flight forums being filled with sales threads? A subforum perhaps?[/quote] We understand that this is getting slightly out of hand, and will be evaluating a solution. Because our forums are proprietary, it takes more development time to add new ones or alter existing ones, so I'm not able to give any sort of time frame on when that might be, but we are well aware of the need for something different. Thanks![/quote] Glad to hear it is at least a known issue, thank you for the response!
Xhaztol wrote on 2014-01-24 10:29:22:
SunGuard wrote on 2014-01-24 10:10:01:
Is there any hope in sight for our flight forums being filled with sales threads? A subforum perhaps?

We understand that this is getting slightly out of hand, and will be evaluating a solution. Because our forums are proprietary, it takes more development time to add new ones or alter existing ones, so I'm not able to give any sort of time frame on when that might be, but we are well aware of the need for something different.

Thanks!

Glad to hear it is at least a known issue, thank you for the response!
@Aequorin
I've heard some rumours from my friends about you guys adding something like professions or crafting since there isn't really any current use for materials other than swipp's swap stand. I was just wondering if this was true?
@Aequorin
I've heard some rumours from my friends about you guys adding something like professions or crafting since there isn't really any current use for materials other than swipp's swap stand. I was just wondering if this was true?
tumblr_p6ofxoogfE1tnbqc8o1_500.png
@Aequorin Are you guys planning anything for Flight Rising's first anniversary this summer? Maybe a mini-event, a contest, or a new big feature? I'd love to see what you guys could come up with in celebration of the site being open for a year!
@Aequorin Are you guys planning anything for Flight Rising's first anniversary this summer? Maybe a mini-event, a contest, or a new big feature? I'd love to see what you guys could come up with in celebration of the site being open for a year!
stormcatchersiggie_zps77a9946f.png
We know there are pretty drastic size differences between different dragon species. I've been wondering for a while now, what scale is the world of Flight Rising, and how does it affect to how different species perceive it?
I suppose the world would have to be made more for the larger species in mind because how else are they going to build their lairs (especially if they're in trees or caves), but does this mean that, let's say, a simple grassland would be a jungle for poor fae? Or does it vary between regions, so that the fauna and flora are more close to the size of the native dragon species inhabiting it? Do Ridgebacks see parts of the world as miniature? : D

Also, what size scale are the familiars or do their sizes vary depending on the dragon they associate with..?

Most of these questions are rhetorical and I don't really expect a precise answer, it's just fun to think about! Sorry if there's already an answer for this in the encyclopedia, if so I slipped past it.

Thanks for making this thread! It's awesome to know we're heard. c:
We know there are pretty drastic size differences between different dragon species. I've been wondering for a while now, what scale is the world of Flight Rising, and how does it affect to how different species perceive it?
I suppose the world would have to be made more for the larger species in mind because how else are they going to build their lairs (especially if they're in trees or caves), but does this mean that, let's say, a simple grassland would be a jungle for poor fae? Or does it vary between regions, so that the fauna and flora are more close to the size of the native dragon species inhabiting it? Do Ridgebacks see parts of the world as miniature? : D

Also, what size scale are the familiars or do their sizes vary depending on the dragon they associate with..?

Most of these questions are rhetorical and I don't really expect a precise answer, it's just fun to think about! Sorry if there's already an answer for this in the encyclopedia, if so I slipped past it.

Thanks for making this thread! It's awesome to know we're heard. c:
[quote name="Paws" date="2014-01-24 18:00:18"][center] @Aequorin Are you guys planning anything for Flight Rising's first anniversary this summer? Maybe a mini-event, a contest, or a new big feature? I'd love to see what you guys could come up with in celebration of the site being open for a year! [/center][/quote] @Paws, I think that's a lovely idea!
Paws wrote on 2014-01-24 18:00:18:

@Paws, I think that's a lovely idea!
[quote] I've been wondering for a while now, what scale is the world of Flight Rising, and how does it affect to how different species perceive it?[/quote] @Melis, I don't have an exact answer for you at the moment but they are excellent questions to explore! [quote]I've heard some rumours from my friends about you guys adding something like professions or crafting since there isn't really any current use for materials other than swipp's swap stand. I was just wondering if this was true?[/quote] @Kimyo, yes, it's in the works!
Quote:
I've been wondering for a while now, what scale is the world of Flight Rising, and how does it affect to how different species perceive it?

@Melis, I don't have an exact answer for you at the moment but they are excellent questions to explore!
Quote:

@Kimyo, yes, it's in the works!
[quote name="wildcat" date="2014-01-23 11:26:03"]Could you make a FAQ thread connected to this, or a list of questions you've fully answered? I've noticed some questions being repeated and this may cut down on that especially as the thread gets longer.[/quote] @wildcat, I apologize for the delay in reply. I plan on organizing this information and feedback into the update [i]Words on the Wind[/i]. It may not all make it in on the first one but I will be regularly checking for player feedback and questions of all kinds as I compose these community updates.
wildcat wrote on 2014-01-23 11:26:03:
Could you make a FAQ thread connected to this, or a list of questions you've fully answered? I've noticed some questions being repeated and this may cut down on that especially as the thread gets longer.

@wildcat, I apologize for the delay in reply. I plan on organizing this information and feedback into the update Words on the Wind. It may not all make it in on the first one but I will be regularly checking for player feedback and questions of all kinds as I compose these community updates.
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 91 92