Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Questions? Concerns? Discuss!
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 91 92
I mean on a regular basis. Not just one week a month.
I mean on a regular basis. Not just one week a month.
@shellbelle

I'd like an answer to this one too. How much is too much? Its fun to play this game with friends and family. Not good to be worried about being banned for sharing the enjoyment.

Quoting Shellbelle "my best friend was wrongfully banned..... she and I used to play together all the time before she got banned for trading with her family members too much.. we have gifted each other dragons and items regularly. where is the line between playing cooperatively together and cheating?"
@shellbelle

I'd like an answer to this one too. How much is too much? Its fun to play this game with friends and family. Not good to be worried about being banned for sharing the enjoyment.

Quoting Shellbelle "my best friend was wrongfully banned..... she and I used to play together all the time before she got banned for trading with her family members too much.. we have gifted each other dragons and items regularly. where is the line between playing cooperatively together and cheating?"
muwi1j.jpg
@Aequorin
Are there plans to turn the ash and snow effects in the Scorced Forest and the Boreal Wood off? I have no eyesight problems but I can not grind there for long because the effects are extremely irritating after a while (white snow fizzle effect on your eyes anyone?), and the option to turn them off would make grinding in those areas less tiring.
@Aequorin
Are there plans to turn the ash and snow effects in the Scorced Forest and the Boreal Wood off? I have no eyesight problems but I can not grind there for long because the effects are extremely irritating after a while (white snow fizzle effect on your eyes anyone?), and the option to turn them off would make grinding in those areas less tiring.
m5kNycY.pngFMdbyfP.pnge3svukl.pngLSkUnqX.png
I have a weird and possibly stupid idea for a coliseum venue/familiars. Someone suggested a lab where experiments have gone wrong. I'd like to expand on that.

What if the Arcanist wanted to study microscopic life, and made it larger so he could watch how it lived? We could have bear-sized tardigrades, beautiful diatoms, and frighteningly alien-looking viruses like bacteriophage t4.

Oh and boars. Unrelated. Just boars. The tuskier the better.
I have a weird and possibly stupid idea for a coliseum venue/familiars. Someone suggested a lab where experiments have gone wrong. I'd like to expand on that.

What if the Arcanist wanted to study microscopic life, and made it larger so he could watch how it lived? We could have bear-sized tardigrades, beautiful diatoms, and frighteningly alien-looking viruses like bacteriophage t4.

Oh and boars. Unrelated. Just boars. The tuskier the better.
Would you be interested in a “theme week” in Dragon Share?

Personally no but that's not something I'm into in general. It sounds like it could be fun for people into it though.

Would you be interested in more Q&As, similar to the one done on reddit?

Maybe, if they were scheduled ahead of time.

What other types of zones/enemies (thus Familiars) would you like to see in the Coliseum?

More aquatic zones, with more aquatic familiars! (Something whale-themed or more colorful fish!) Especially if there was a higher level of Seafood drops. If you like to grind the coliseum for extra food, seafood seems the hardest to come by. The Mire and the Waterways are kind of aquatic theme, but I mean more like a beach or or tropical island-like area. Maybe even somewhere underwater?? I don't know how that would work but can't hurt to dream...
Would you be interested in a “theme week” in Dragon Share?

Personally no but that's not something I'm into in general. It sounds like it could be fun for people into it though.

Would you be interested in more Q&As, similar to the one done on reddit?

Maybe, if they were scheduled ahead of time.

What other types of zones/enemies (thus Familiars) would you like to see in the Coliseum?

More aquatic zones, with more aquatic familiars! (Something whale-themed or more colorful fish!) Especially if there was a higher level of Seafood drops. If you like to grind the coliseum for extra food, seafood seems the hardest to come by. The Mire and the Waterways are kind of aquatic theme, but I mean more like a beach or or tropical island-like area. Maybe even somewhere underwater?? I don't know how that would work but can't hurt to dream...
jeGlfdJ.gif__ Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group. (+0 FR Time)

[quote]which admin is in charge of the contact email account and why don't they respond to queries? my best friend was wrongfully banned and she is getting no response from the contact email after weeks of attempts[/quote] [quote]I'd like an answer to this one too. How much is too much? Its fun to play this game with friends and family. Not good to be worried about being banned for sharing the enjoyment.[/quote] [br] @shellbelle, @raera, players who have been banned for any reason must appeal via the instructions in their notification email. We are unable to discuss account actions with third parties for privacy reasons. As discussion of account actions is prohibited by the [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?board=frd&id=749441&p=mb]Site Rules & Guidelines[/url] I am unable to discuss these matters further. [br] [quote]Discussion of Disciplinary Account Actions This includes: [LIST] [*]Creating posts or threads to discuss specific disciplinary actions taken against a player or account, including chat or email correspondence between players and Stormlight Workshop staff. [/LIST] [LIST] [*]Posting about the above from a new account to circumvent a suspension or ban. [/LIST] [LIST] [*]Having someone post about the above from their account on your behalf. [/LIST][/quote] [br] @VeniVeciVetinari, thank you! We're happy to hear you're enjoying the game! [br] [quote]There's an active community reporting bugs on a daily basis, but the thread that's supposedly there to keep us up to date on what's known to the team hasn't been updated for four months.. [/quote] [br] @Saturn, updating Known Issues is something I am planning to address. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?board=bug&id=2103&p=mb]Sometimes reports go without response because there is nothing to say. [/url]We are currently investigating it and if we have information to share or need further information for investigation we will let the playerbase know. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?board=bug&id=1003090&p=mb]I did create an apparel tracking thread for the artists a few weeks ago. [/url] The art/gene tracking threads can be currently [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?board=bug&id=1912&p=mb]found in the Guide.[/url] They will probably not be added to the Known Issues sticky as they are art errors, not coding bugs. The artists have the links to the art tracking threads. [br] [quote]why do mods always use pictures of familars as their icons?[/quote] @lunusdragoness, volunteer mods and Admin use familiars for our icons to help us stand out in addition to our vistas. ♥
Quote:
which admin is in charge of the contact email account and why don't they respond to queries?
my best friend was wrongfully banned and she is getting no response from the contact email after weeks of attempts
Quote:

@shellbelle, @raera, players who have been banned for any reason must appeal via the instructions in their notification email. We are unable to discuss account actions with third parties for privacy reasons.

As discussion of account actions is prohibited by the Site Rules & Guidelines I am unable to discuss these matters further.

Quote:
Discussion of Disciplinary Account Actions
This includes:
  • Creating posts or threads to discuss specific disciplinary actions taken against a player or account, including chat or email correspondence between players and Stormlight Workshop staff.
  • Posting about the above from a new account to circumvent a suspension or ban.
  • Having someone post about the above from their account on your behalf.

@VeniVeciVetinari, thank you! We're happy to hear you're enjoying the game!

Quote:
There's an active community reporting bugs on a daily basis, but the thread that's supposedly there to keep us up to date on what's known to the team hasn't been updated for four months..

@Saturn, updating Known Issues is something I am planning to address. Sometimes reports go without response because there is nothing to say. We are currently investigating it and if we have information to share or need further information for investigation we will let the playerbase know.

I did create an apparel tracking thread for the artists a few weeks ago. The art/gene tracking threads can be currently found in the Guide. They will probably not be added to the Known Issues sticky as they are art errors, not coding bugs. The artists have the links to the art tracking threads.

Quote:
why do mods always use pictures of familars as their icons?

@lunusdragoness, volunteer mods and Admin use familiars for our icons to help us stand out in addition to our vistas. ♥
Hello! First off, I would like to thank you all for the awesome site you've created :) This is the first game of this kind that I've played and I enjoy it very much! Since your site optimizations, it's been even better.

I just have 2 site suggestions/questions that I'd love to see:

~ Visiting familiars is still a bit tedious. The site optimizations really helped but going from dragon to dragon and swapping out familiars to bond with them is not very fun. I've love to see an interface for bonding with familiars other than going to each dragon and swapping them out. Are there any plans on improving on the current familiar visiting?

~I play quite often on my iPad. Most of the site works flawlessly on a tablet except some of the fairground games. Have you looked at making more parts of the site more tablet friendly?

Thank you again for an awesome game!

♥ Annabee
Hello! First off, I would like to thank you all for the awesome site you've created :) This is the first game of this kind that I've played and I enjoy it very much! Since your site optimizations, it's been even better.

I just have 2 site suggestions/questions that I'd love to see:

~ Visiting familiars is still a bit tedious. The site optimizations really helped but going from dragon to dragon and swapping out familiars to bond with them is not very fun. I've love to see an interface for bonding with familiars other than going to each dragon and swapping them out. Are there any plans on improving on the current familiar visiting?

~I play quite often on my iPad. Most of the site works flawlessly on a tablet except some of the fairground games. Have you looked at making more parts of the site more tablet friendly?

Thank you again for an awesome game!

♥ Annabee
I'd really like to see a truly aquatic species of dragon. Or one based off an axolotl. I love them things. :3
I'd really like to see a truly aquatic species of dragon. Or one based off an axolotl. I love them things. :3
Mermaids don't lose sleep over the opinions of shrimp
@Aequorin Is there any hope in sight for our flight forums being filled with sales threads? A subforum perhaps?
@Aequorin Is there any hope in sight for our flight forums being filled with sales threads? A subforum perhaps?
[quote]I play quite often on my iPad. Most of the site works flawlessly on a tablet except some of the fairground games. Have you looked at making more parts of the site more tablet friendly?[/quote] @Annabee, [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?board=bug&id=18621&p=mb]we have a tracking thread for mobile issues here,[/url] so to answer your question: yes. :) Check it out, if you have found new bugs or issues, please let us know! Annabee, @Sunguard, regarding Suggestions on features/site function, I don't have an answer for you at this time.
Quote:
I play quite often on my iPad. Most of the site works flawlessly on a tablet except some of the fairground games. Have you looked at making more parts of the site more tablet friendly?

@Annabee, we have a tracking thread for mobile issues here, so to answer your question: yes. :) Check it out, if you have found new bugs or issues, please let us know!

Annabee, @Sunguard, regarding Suggestions on features/site function, I don't have an answer for you at this time.
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 91 92