Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Questions? Concerns? Discuss!
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 91 92
Would you be interested in a “theme week” in Dragon Share?
Yes, that sounds fun! c:

Would you be interested in more Q&As, similar to the one done on reddit?
Why not! But it's not hugely important - most of the answers are either what we already suspected or a "we can't tell".

What other types of zones/enemies (thus Familiars) would you like to see in the Coliseum?
I would REALLY love octopus familiars! And a coral reef zone could be very nice...
A proper desert! Then we could have cacti familiars, and more snake/lizard ones.
More mountains would be great too - Harpy's Roost somehow doesn't quite satisfy that for me, although it's very pretty.
Would you be interested in a “theme week” in Dragon Share?
Yes, that sounds fun! c:

Would you be interested in more Q&As, similar to the one done on reddit?
Why not! But it's not hugely important - most of the answers are either what we already suspected or a "we can't tell".

What other types of zones/enemies (thus Familiars) would you like to see in the Coliseum?
I would REALLY love octopus familiars! And a coral reef zone could be very nice...
A proper desert! Then we could have cacti familiars, and more snake/lizard ones.
More mountains would be great too - Harpy's Roost somehow doesn't quite satisfy that for me, although it's very pretty.
I would like a Swipp's Swap that used lithe otter pelts to make something furry: tall Russian hats, fur greatcoats, a chest armor to match the furry leg and arm wraps. Something!

I know they said they were done with the flower things, but I'd love to have wing and tail flower decorations too.

I like the idea of a theme for Dragon share. I love seeing threads and adding to them there.

Q&A's are good.

Familars ooh. Other people have had some great ideas. I'd like some butterfly familiars and some spider ones too.
I would like a Swipp's Swap that used lithe otter pelts to make something furry: tall Russian hats, fur greatcoats, a chest armor to match the furry leg and arm wraps. Something!

I know they said they were done with the flower things, but I'd love to have wing and tail flower decorations too.

I like the idea of a theme for Dragon share. I love seeing threads and adding to them there.

Q&A's are good.

Familars ooh. Other people have had some great ideas. I'd like some butterfly familiars and some spider ones too.
177499lightofknowledge2.png
Ooh. Seconding Lightning's suggestion about the Otter Pelts. I'd also like to see certain items drop more, like the Fox Tails. I feel like they're supposed to drop in the Coliseum, but they rarely if ever do. Also, it would be nice if our Trinkets would start to be worth something? Like. The various ink bottles and stuff. That's all just kind of accumulating right now and very slowly being sold to whats-her-name.

MORE FAMILIARS?! I WANT THE FOLLOWING:
- a potato familiar named Spud Nick (no really. I'm dead serious. We have a mechanical frog, WHY NOT??? back me up here @Fuzzle @Irisaya)
-ALPACAS (with wings???)
-ferrets
-moar dogs
-more mechanical familiars, like the Cog Frog, because that's my favorite and I'd love to see more steampunk style additions
-bright / colorful birds like a peacock or a greenjay or parrots
-maybe a ghost / spectre familiar?

Can we also do something to make familiars worth keeping after they've been awakened, like the occasional random chest? Also it would be nice if, after maxing one out, if I decided to sell it, its page in my bestiary remained highlighted and nice. Because I did go to all that trouble.

I would also like wraps in more, BRIGHT colors. Ex: the burgundy and navy are very dark, why not bright red and blue etc?
Ooh. Seconding Lightning's suggestion about the Otter Pelts. I'd also like to see certain items drop more, like the Fox Tails. I feel like they're supposed to drop in the Coliseum, but they rarely if ever do. Also, it would be nice if our Trinkets would start to be worth something? Like. The various ink bottles and stuff. That's all just kind of accumulating right now and very slowly being sold to whats-her-name.

MORE FAMILIARS?! I WANT THE FOLLOWING:
- a potato familiar named Spud Nick (no really. I'm dead serious. We have a mechanical frog, WHY NOT??? back me up here @Fuzzle @Irisaya)
-ALPACAS (with wings???)
-ferrets
-moar dogs
-more mechanical familiars, like the Cog Frog, because that's my favorite and I'd love to see more steampunk style additions
-bright / colorful birds like a peacock or a greenjay or parrots
-maybe a ghost / spectre familiar?

Can we also do something to make familiars worth keeping after they've been awakened, like the occasional random chest? Also it would be nice if, after maxing one out, if I decided to sell it, its page in my bestiary remained highlighted and nice. Because I did go to all that trouble.

I would also like wraps in more, BRIGHT colors. Ex: the burgundy and navy are very dark, why not bright red and blue etc?
Athena_456623_ID_Signature.png
Along with more familiars like the person above (Ilium) Will a button ever made so we can bond with them all at once? with 137 familiars the bonding takes a long time.
Along with more familiars like the person above (Ilium) Will a button ever made so we can bond with them all at once? with 137 familiars the bonding takes a long time.
tumblr_inline_njw5itnLdZ1qg2i5p.gifBVUXJUX.pngtumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro3_250.giftumblr_inline_naxjlyAN6m1qg78ij.pngGlow%20Skull%20Wind%20copy_zpsree98mey.png
@Ilium

Seconding alpaca familiars, mechanical/steampunk familiars, and spud nick.

Also, just more steampunk items in general would be awesome.
@Ilium

Seconding alpaca familiars, mechanical/steampunk familiars, and spud nick.

Also, just more steampunk items in general would be awesome.
Totally agreeing with the @Ilium on the Potato familiar deal. I would buy so many of them and hoard them. Besides, who we clearly need more living plant-creatures running around, and potato creature would be best creature, yes.

And yes, we could definitely use more ghost familiars. I love me some spooky things. :3

Also agreeing with the suggestion of bestiary pages remaining colored/highlighted after a familiar awakens even if you sell it. Just feels like that makes total sense.
Totally agreeing with the @Ilium on the Potato familiar deal. I would buy so many of them and hoard them. Besides, who we clearly need more living plant-creatures running around, and potato creature would be best creature, yes.

And yes, we could definitely use more ghost familiars. I love me some spooky things. :3

Also agreeing with the suggestion of bestiary pages remaining colored/highlighted after a familiar awakens even if you sell it. Just feels like that makes total sense.
EUym1T3.png
@aequorin why do mods always use pictures of familars as their icons?
@aequorin why do mods always use pictures of familars as their icons?
boIu4p9.png
Questions? no. Concerns? yes!
I posted about this on the bug report forum as well.

After posting about a (big!) apparel glitch on nearly all breeds about three weeks ago, I noticed I didn't only not get a reply/confirmation, the entire community is basically left in the dark when it comes to bug fixes. There's an active community reporting bugs on a daily basis, but the thread that's supposedly there to keep us up to date on what's known to the team hasn't been updated for four months.. which seems like an awfully long time for a site that is still starting up/building a reputation.

My concern is not that bugs are not getting fixed. As a test consultant I know these things can take a great amount of time. It's the lack of updates given to the community about these bugfixes that worries me. There's a 'known bugs' thread in the forums, but it hasn't been updated in four months(!). I'm aware of the admin posts that state all bugs are currently on the table, but the community is left in the dark here. I'd like very much to know whether or not my bug reports are known to the team - regardless of whether or not someone is working on them now. :)

All in all, a quick solution would be to scheduled/regular updates of the Known Bugs thread. ^^
Questions? no. Concerns? yes!
I posted about this on the bug report forum as well.

After posting about a (big!) apparel glitch on nearly all breeds about three weeks ago, I noticed I didn't only not get a reply/confirmation, the entire community is basically left in the dark when it comes to bug fixes. There's an active community reporting bugs on a daily basis, but the thread that's supposedly there to keep us up to date on what's known to the team hasn't been updated for four months.. which seems like an awfully long time for a site that is still starting up/building a reputation.

My concern is not that bugs are not getting fixed. As a test consultant I know these things can take a great amount of time. It's the lack of updates given to the community about these bugfixes that worries me. There's a 'known bugs' thread in the forums, but it hasn't been updated in four months(!). I'm aware of the admin posts that state all bugs are currently on the table, but the community is left in the dark here. I'd like very much to know whether or not my bug reports are known to the team - regardless of whether or not someone is working on them now. :)

All in all, a quick solution would be to scheduled/regular updates of the Known Bugs thread. ^^
@Aequorin
Why aren't there ever any skins or bundles in the treasure market?
@Aequorin
Why aren't there ever any skins or bundles in the treasure market?
@Gunstothemax they do stock treasure skins during the flight holiday weeks
@Gunstothemax they do stock treasure skins during the flight holiday weeks
3DS Friend Code: 5300-9941-4980
#UnnamedIsValid .:. Nature Sales Thread .:. Strider Subspecies
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 91 92