Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What will they be called? ~Guessing~
1 2
Thought this would be a fun idea! What do you think the new gene will be called for this month and next? (It will be so odd having it released during FF!) [quote name="arcaneidolriots" date=2017-08-25 16:58:24] [quote name="honour" date=2017-08-25 09:55:49] bo[i]o[b]t[/b]al[/i] b[i]a[/i]b[i][b]i[/b]i[/i] [img]http://i.imgur.com/BdGBQGf.png[/img] [/quote] [quote name="PixelSpiral" date=2017-08-25 11:36:08] heres a similar thingy to that coatlio bottle [img]https://i.imgbox.com/1QmFpEpH.png[/img] [/quote] [/quote] I am thinking they will be called Streak and Stained Glass/Glass? :0
Thought this would be a fun idea! What do you think the new gene will be called for this month and next? (It will be so odd having it released during FF!)
arcaneidolriots wrote on 2017-08-25:
honour wrote on 2017-08-25:
bootal babii
BdGBQGf.png
PixelSpiral wrote on 2017-08-25:
heres a similar thingy to that coatlio bottle
1QmFpEpH.png

I am thinking they will be called Streak and Stained Glass/Glass? :0
shadowswirl_by_woods_of_lynn-dbpz8ar.png
@ShadowSwirl

Gloopy, obvs.

Hmm, seriously though, what would they call that without defining what it's technically supposed to represent?

And the secondary kind of reminds me of embers on a burning log. Not sure why, though
@ShadowSwirl

Gloopy, obvs.

Hmm, seriously though, what would they call that without defining what it's technically supposed to represent?

And the secondary kind of reminds me of embers on a burning log. Not sure why, though
Tertiary Gene: Bubbling Brew?
Tertiary Gene: Bubbling Brew?
marina_small_by_wesleart_by_bombswan-db2x2ss.png
I was thinking Liquid (or Vial) and Glass (or Fractal. Really hoping for this one.)
I was thinking Liquid (or Vial) and Glass (or Fractal. Really hoping for this one.)
giphy.gif7t6ErvU.jpegmFaXmCJ.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

G1 sales

p74ovv7.gif

art shop banner
KkcUijP.png
old wc adopt gif
giphy.gif

Lewis link and G1 sales
goVYTQR.pngRsZjiBd.png

ghost hatchlings
TwEcIUG.png[/url] Ae0MsB2.png

Wishlist

B3w2s5h.jpg

Pixel Pearls

giphy.gif

SCP hatchery
1g9awbL.png
Click for Don't Starve/FR commissions! [TEMP CLOSED] (Casual collector of 6 digit dergs!)
vWYFQtR.png

wHRV9DG.jpg[/indent]
Container/Bottle/Bottle Belly, and maybe Dragonfly?
Container/Bottle/Bottle Belly, and maybe Dragonfly?
h8ppV79.pngPG7Fgon.png
SLO R P

I feel like Glass is too plain... Maybe one of them could be Cathedral?
SLO R P

I feel like Glass is too plain... Maybe one of them could be Cathedral?
clyCaLS.png .

20s, male, he/him
.np7f4Fm.png about me
.np7f4Fm.png current icon:
NUuorfS.png .
Stained glass and bottledbelly/cauldron
kinda reminds me of this ad where cows were glass and you could see the milk in them hah
Stained glass and bottledbelly/cauldron
kinda reminds me of this ad where cows were glass and you could see the milk in them hah
BLAH BLAH BLAH tumblr_inline_nbca3nfzd81qg78ij.png 4p.png deity_tidelord_by_dogi_crimson-dadpfgb.gif
[/right]
For the tertiary, maybe 'Vessel'? 'Cause "blood vessel" is too good to pass up, honestly.
For the tertiary, maybe 'Vessel'? 'Cause "blood vessel" is too good to pass up, honestly.

food_amaranth_by_dogi_crimson-dakub7e.gif a4WGLYO.png
Not related to the subject at hand but I have 0 doubt that we'll get a primary to accompany that secondary gene too, a portion of the body is also adorned with the same effect as the wing.
Not related to the subject at hand but I have 0 doubt that we'll get a primary to accompany that secondary gene too, a portion of the body is also adorned with the same effect as the wing.
Darkdenizensv4simple.png84ruMI5.pngYrk2o3M.pnggekDtXY.pngDarkdenizensv4simple.png

FMA02Pn.png1603_150px_dokvganryuu_by_miirshroom_dcg815s_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dcgicgg.png

locke.png

s9UvQy2.png bgwVYfC.pngAQiesuo.png wmhOuud.pngTIdHmed.pnggJ53DWo.pngIsTvVEx.pngfzjG4Xp.png

dokvganryuu_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dc10pes.png
when was this posted as being released this month
when was this posted as being released this month
jfLmvwf.jpg
1 2