Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [Guide]Workshop Workers - GW fodderteam!
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 ... 45 46
@celelorien Thank you so much for this guide! I love not having to stress so much about dying, so this is my favorite Coli build I've tried so far. I've been training fodder with my two workers since level 18 or so and I just finished getting them to 25 today. :D
@celelorien Thank you so much for this guide! I love not having to stress so much about dying, so this is my favorite Coli build I've tried so far. I've been training fodder with my two workers since level 18 or so and I just finished getting them to 25 today. :D
It works in EVERY venue-the target is invisibly healed by the same amount as the caster's Int stat.

It's on both Rally and Haste, and might be on the other status buffs too.
It works in EVERY venue-the target is invisibly healed by the same amount as the caster's Int stat.

It's on both Rally and Haste, and might be on the other status buffs too.
Useful!
Useful!
@celelorien
I just came into some new 25s. I def wanna try out this build cause grinding the Mire is pretty dang boring
@celelorien
I just came into some new 25s. I def wanna try out this build cause grinding the Mire is pretty dang boring
b_by_cas_a_fras-d9hbh7h.pngtts_by_cas_a_fras-d9hcuds.png
thanks so much for this build, it works amazingly well :)
thanks so much for this build, it works amazingly well :)
tumblr_oq86i7RK4Z1wnxxc9o1_100.pnggJ2sy5O.pngsnowpea_potted_imp_sig_by_jeanawei-dbl45ag.png4RNC92e.pngtumblr_oq86pf429u1wnxxc9o1_100.png
I'm taking my first turns with these (just finished training the cleric today), and so far this is really smooth sailing! Thank you so much for sharing this strategy!

Edit: 1 hour of using them continuously (!) in the GW and I am absolutely smitten. It might just be my perception, 'cause this team here is all new and shiny, but I actually feel like these have an easier time in the Workshop than my previous 2 Glass Cannons + Healbot/Buffer. And with a useless fodder dragon attached no less.
I'm taking my first turns with these (just finished training the cleric today), and so far this is really smooth sailing! Thank you so much for sharing this strategy!

Edit: 1 hour of using them continuously (!) in the GW and I am absolutely smitten. It might just be my perception, 'cause this team here is all new and shiny, but I actually feel like these have an easier time in the Workshop than my previous 2 Glass Cannons + Healbot/Buffer. And with a useless fodder dragon attached no less.
bZOQYBz.png
@Artificiary
Saving this so that I can train a team up for this because holy gosh yes
@Artificiary
Saving this so that I can train a team up for this because holy gosh yes
@JinxxYouOweMe

Pinging myself to use it later, this looks really helpful! I think the biggest challenge will be getting my hands on an Eliminate or two.
@JinxxYouOweMe

Pinging myself to use it later, this looks really helpful! I think the biggest challenge will be getting my hands on an Eliminate or two.
1dhnenM.pngplegwoof.png
I'm using a Lightning Mage and an Earth Warrior and it feels soooo good to dismantle the Bosses like they are nothing. (And even using them to refill their health meters for the next rounds!)

Despite the elemental weaknesses to some casters, they've been pretty sturdy overall and spamming Haste (the Warrior has that stone) and Regenerate solves sticky situations about half the time.
I'm using a Lightning Mage and an Earth Warrior and it feels soooo good to dismantle the Bosses like they are nothing. (And even using them to refill their health meters for the next rounds!)

Despite the elemental weaknesses to some casters, they've been pretty sturdy overall and spamming Haste (the Warrior has that stone) and Regenerate solves sticky situations about half the time.
Thank you for this guide, I've just come back after a long hiatus and my lv25s no longer worked in the venues they were built for and couldn't figure out how to re train them properly for GW. I ll have a lot more fun now I ll be able to train fodder again effectively! :D
Thank you for this guide, I've just come back after a long hiatus and my lv25s no longer worked in the venues they were built for and couldn't figure out how to re train them properly for GW. I ll have a lot more fun now I ll be able to train fodder again effectively! :D
tumblr_inline_njviwbRuik1qg2i5p.pngApril14.png
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 ... 45 46