Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [Guide]Workshop Workers - GW fodderteam!
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 ... 45 46
@Inuraichi
Here is a post with how much damage enemies in the coli take, scroll down to the end of the post for a reference :) That should be what you're looking for!
@Inuraichi
Here is a post with how much damage enemies in the coli take, scroll down to the end of the post for a reference :) That should be what you're looking for!
trDeB4W.png
@Huskily So according to that sheet the weakest enemy in golem workshop requires 153 strength for a 1 shot eliminate.

My warrior has 105 strength.. and rally gives +30 strength because she's level 25, equals 135, so it's not enough to 1-shot :o So according to that math all enemies in golem workshop require scratch+eliminate with this build. (or combo attack of mage+warrior)

Thanks btw that list was very helpful!
@Huskily So according to that sheet the weakest enemy in golem workshop requires 153 strength for a 1 shot eliminate.

My warrior has 105 strength.. and rally gives +30 strength because she's level 25, equals 135, so it's not enough to 1-shot :o So according to that math all enemies in golem workshop require scratch+eliminate with this build. (or combo attack of mage+warrior)

Thanks btw that list was very helpful!
@inuraichi
I think so, yes. Sadly I don't have my ww-team ready yet (leveling is so tiring) so I don't completely know, but looking at the data: yes! Also because the workers are laid out to be able to two-shot any enemy in the workshop.
@inuraichi
I think so, yes. Sadly I don't have my ww-team ready yet (leveling is so tiring) so I don't completely know, but looking at the data: yes! Also because the workers are laid out to be able to two-shot any enemy in the workshop.
trDeB4W.png
Have you got a guide for how to level them to 25? Like, where I should put the stats, level-by-level, to make them viable trainers from level 17?
Have you got a guide for how to level them to 25? Like, where I should put the stats, level-by-level, to make them viable trainers from level 17?
@Wingheart

It would be really hard, probably impossible frankly, to train this pair up in the GW together. They're statted to complement each other exactly right, which doesn't leave any wiggle room for both of them being under 25.

But does this mean you have to wait until you have them both finished to enter the GW? Nope! Here's how I'd suggest proceeding:

1. Pick out your mage.

2. Level them to 9 as a standard fodder, then apply their first Ambush.

3. Keep leveling them with a Mire Flyer in either Mire or Ghostlight, and a fodder in the third slot. (Those venues are so much easier when you have someone to eat the first turn bug, you might as well take advantage!)

3A. At some point along there, you can get away with giving them a Rally, pairing them with a Culex farmer in the Kelp Beds, and still having a slot for fodder.

4. Lv 17 is doable to move your mage+Culex farmer+fodder team to the GW. I would prioritize QCK over INT at this point, though I'm afraid I don't recall the exact combo I used, and no AGI or VIT. Be warned you'll be re-starting a lot, but don't let it turn you off the build - it will get easier as your mage levels! If you get discouraged you can always hop back to Kelp for a while.

5. When your mage is fully leveled, you can theoretically use your Culex farmer in place of the hitter and still follow this guide - the farmer takes a lot more damage, so it's not as efficient, but still workable.

6. To train up the hitter, go the same route with putting them in your second fodder slot in Mire/Ghostlight/Kelp; however, it's not feasible to take them into the GW until Lv 20. They need at least 103 STR, and as much QCK as you've got left over, to handle it.
@Wingheart

It would be really hard, probably impossible frankly, to train this pair up in the GW together. They're statted to complement each other exactly right, which doesn't leave any wiggle room for both of them being under 25.

But does this mean you have to wait until you have them both finished to enter the GW? Nope! Here's how I'd suggest proceeding:

1. Pick out your mage.

2. Level them to 9 as a standard fodder, then apply their first Ambush.

3. Keep leveling them with a Mire Flyer in either Mire or Ghostlight, and a fodder in the third slot. (Those venues are so much easier when you have someone to eat the first turn bug, you might as well take advantage!)

3A. At some point along there, you can get away with giving them a Rally, pairing them with a Culex farmer in the Kelp Beds, and still having a slot for fodder.

4. Lv 17 is doable to move your mage+Culex farmer+fodder team to the GW. I would prioritize QCK over INT at this point, though I'm afraid I don't recall the exact combo I used, and no AGI or VIT. Be warned you'll be re-starting a lot, but don't let it turn you off the build - it will get easier as your mage levels! If you get discouraged you can always hop back to Kelp for a while.

5. When your mage is fully leveled, you can theoretically use your Culex farmer in place of the hitter and still follow this guide - the farmer takes a lot more damage, so it's not as efficient, but still workable.

6. To train up the hitter, go the same route with putting them in your second fodder slot in Mire/Ghostlight/Kelp; however, it's not feasible to take them into the GW until Lv 20. They need at least 103 STR, and as much QCK as you've got left over, to handle it.
Y2CN2aK.png wc26tNn.png
I honestly thought it would be along the lines of "take the two level 17 dragons and level them in the lower-level venues" when it came to "you can use them to level fodder from level 17 on".
I honestly thought it would be along the lines of "take the two level 17 dragons and level them in the lower-level venues" when it came to "you can use them to level fodder from level 17 on".
This is amazing! It works perfectly fine, double tinctures was worth it! Thank you so much for making this guide! :'D
This is amazing! It works perfectly fine, double tinctures was worth it! Thank you so much for making this guide! :'D
ckoudy.png -
ALPH PHRUSSIA He/him | FR+15
 » About me
 » Accent Shop
@Wingheart

That's probably possible too, I've just never tried it :)
@Wingheart

That's probably possible too, I've just never tried it :)
Y2CN2aK.png wc26tNn.png
Does anybody know what the best starting pack is?
Does anybody know what the best starting pack is?
formally LCice/FR+3/He or Him | Please Ping Me
Space/Band/Video Game/WWII History Nerd
INFJ/Ace-Aro/Welcome to Messages
oie_Xj_B1a3gk_Y0hg.png
"In theory, It should all work out fine in the end."
This build is working really well for me!
This build is working really well for me!
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 ... 45 46