Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Tiny Little Questions
1 2 ... 1728 1729 1730 1731 1732 ... 3163 3164
@SoulOfChaos
Thank you for going to all that trouble about it ^^ For now I think I'll train some dragons to other venues in the hopes that an Eliminate might drop
@SoulOfChaos
Thank you for going to all that trouble about it ^^ For now I think I'll train some dragons to other venues in the hopes that an Eliminate might drop
Hi,
Is there any way to fix the problem that the music in 'Tidal Trouble' can't be muted? I can mute the other games, it's only this one that doesn't let me mute the sound.
Hi,
Is there any way to fix the problem that the music in 'Tidal Trouble' can't be muted? I can mute the other games, it's only this one that doesn't let me mute the sound.
@marangai

Music may be disabled if you load the game in safemode. Go to the game, then add &safemode=1 to the end of the URL.

You can also install browser addons to mute individual tabs.
@marangai

Music may be disabled if you load the game in safemode. Go to the game, then add &safemode=1 to the end of the URL.

You can also install browser addons to mute individual tabs.
@marangai, which browser are you using? Both Firefox and Chrome let you mute individual tabs. If you're using a computer, you can use the sound settings to mute your browser window as well.
@marangai, which browser are you using? Both Firefox and Chrome let you mute individual tabs. If you're using a computer, you can use the sound settings to mute your browser window as well.
lohf4Mo.png
Hi! I was wondering if threads ever expire. Do they just go away after a certain period of inactivity? Or will they remain until I delete/ask a mod to delete them? I'm assuming they get deleted after a period of long inactivity, how long is that period?
Hi! I was wondering if threads ever expire. Do they just go away after a certain period of inactivity? Or will they remain until I delete/ask a mod to delete them? I'm assuming they get deleted after a period of long inactivity, how long is that period?
1040437.png1041534.pngtumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif1040003.png1041772.png
@Apliscosisco

Unless they get deleted threads exist forever. If that changes I assume the admins will make a big announcement. Since they never expire I always check the age of a thread before posting. It's kinda weird and useless to post in a thread that hasn't been updated for over a year.
@Apliscosisco

Unless they get deleted threads exist forever. If that changes I assume the admins will make a big announcement. Since they never expire I always check the age of a thread before posting. It's kinda weird and useless to post in a thread that hasn't been updated for over a year.
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
I've heard before that this site is against the ToU of FR. Is this true?
I've heard before that this site is against the ToU of FR. Is this true?
@bunno keelanrosa? nope, there's no reason it would be. it's just a banner maker; it doesn't datamine the site or break the ToU in any other way as far as i'm aware.

there IS a site that does start with a k, but it's an item database and does datamine the site, which is why it's against the ToU. the link itself becomes censored if you try to share it on FR.
@bunno keelanrosa? nope, there's no reason it would be. it's just a banner maker; it doesn't datamine the site or break the ToU in any other way as far as i'm aware.

there IS a site that does start with a k, but it's an item database and does datamine the site, which is why it's against the ToU. the link itself becomes censored if you try to share it on FR.
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
question is the site glitching for anyone else....... just asking because i seem to have gotten less gathering turns then usual, it skips numbers when i click to scavenge.
question is the site glitching for anyone else....... just asking because i seem to have gotten less gathering turns then usual, it skips numbers when i click to scavenge.
button_by_cas_a_fras-dan3wqn.png[/url] oKsjxts.png
@dragontiger89

Nope, everything seems to be running as normal, maybe you're just experiencing some lag on your end from either a horrible computer or a horrible internet connection.
@dragontiger89

Nope, everything seems to be running as normal, maybe you're just experiencing some lag on your end from either a horrible computer or a horrible internet connection.
1 2 ... 1728 1729 1730 1731 1732 ... 3163 3164