Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Tiny Little Questions
1 2 ... 1727 1728 1729 1730 1731 ... 3169 3170
@Terrakittens

Dragons age up on their 6th day. Bronze will become an adult on Sunday.

The avatar backgrounds are called vistas. There's a lot of them and you can get them in various ways. Some you can buy in treasure or gem Marketplace, trade for with Swipp or brew in Baldwin's cauldron, others drop from the Coliseum, there are festival vistas for each Flight's celebrations, and some are awarded to contest winners or are staff-only. Here is a thread listing all vistas available to the public.
@Terrakittens

Dragons age up on their 6th day. Bronze will become an adult on Sunday.

The avatar backgrounds are called vistas. There's a lot of them and you can get them in various ways. Some you can buy in treasure or gem Marketplace, trade for with Swipp or brew in Baldwin's cauldron, others drop from the Coliseum, there are festival vistas for each Flight's celebrations, and some are awarded to contest winners or are staff-only. Here is a thread listing all vistas available to the public.
VOkp50l.png Neffi
she/her
FR +9

Arcane Dom Lead
8vElUoQ.png
What if somebody used to multiaccount, but doesn't do that anymore? Would they still get banned?
I'm asking because I know somebody who I think used to multiaccount, but doesn't anymore.
What if somebody used to multiaccount, but doesn't do that anymore? Would they still get banned?
I'm asking because I know somebody who I think used to multiaccount, but doesn't anymore.
Auk9Orm.png
@KestrelWinglet

This looks like a question for the admins. They can be reached through a Contact Us form.
@KestrelWinglet

This looks like a question for the admins. They can be reached through a Contact Us form.
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
How do you put a saved outfit into a dragon's bio?
How do you put a saved outfit into a dragon's bio?
On hiatus
@BeardedDragon123 the BBcode for the clickable little preview doesn't work in bios, but you can copy the dress-up's image address and link it to the URL in the Dressing Room for pretty much the same effect. [code][url=URL HERE][img]IMAGE URL HERE[/img][/url][/code]
@BeardedDragon123 the BBcode for the clickable little preview doesn't work in bios, but you can copy the dress-up's image address and link it to the URL in the Dressing Room for pretty much the same effect.
Code:
[url=URL HERE][img]IMAGE URL HERE[/img][/url]
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
@After
Thanks!
@After
Thanks!
On hiatus
Are there any particular mods you ping if you want a thread of yours deleted but it won't delete when you try to do it yourself?
Are there any particular mods you ping if you want a thread of yours deleted but it won't delete when you try to do it yourself?
i really like star wars ok
@KhajiitHasWares You can ping any of them, but if it's a thread in your Flight's private forum you'll need to ping a mod who is also in your Flight. This stickied thread is the best reference for the current mods, since the Credits page doesn't always update right away.
@KhajiitHasWares You can ping any of them, but if it's a thread in your Flight's private forum you'll need to ping a mod who is also in your Flight. This stickied thread is the best reference for the current mods, since the Credits page doesn't always update right away.
How come Eliminate doesn't drop in Mire especially since it's double-fodder training central?
How come Eliminate doesn't drop in Mire especially since it's double-fodder training central?
@Quenya
I did some digging and there doesn't seem to have been an official answer, but I will admit that I might have missed something because some of my searches had a lot of results. The only thing I did find was that it might just be an oversight, but still nothing official.

Its worth it to keep in mind that while players use it to grind, the staff more than likely were not thinking of it being that way when they made it, unless I'm missing something big.

Still doesn't really explain why it doesn't, maybe someone else will know but I would hate for you to go unanswered at all.
@Quenya
I did some digging and there doesn't seem to have been an official answer, but I will admit that I might have missed something because some of my searches had a lot of results. The only thing I did find was that it might just be an oversight, but still nothing official.

Its worth it to keep in mind that while players use it to grind, the staff more than likely were not thinking of it being that way when they made it, unless I'm missing something big.

Still doesn't really explain why it doesn't, maybe someone else will know but I would hate for you to go unanswered at all.
1 2 ... 1727 1728 1729 1730 1731 ... 3169 3170