Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Familiar Suggestions
1 2 ... 141 142 143 144 145 ... 283 284
More insects!

Ant, Flying ant, dragonfly, ladybug, grasshopper
Please show some love for the invertebrates living here.
More insects!

Ant, Flying ant, dragonfly, ladybug, grasshopper
Please show some love for the invertebrates living here.
she/he/they | fr + 3
Hi~~
I wanted to suggest to bring some of the old familiars back, could be a limited time or a special ocacion (?) for all the collectors out there that are missing now imposible to get familiar, for example the holy sprites of 2013.
Hi~~
I wanted to suggest to bring some of the old familiars back, could be a limited time or a special ocacion (?) for all the collectors out there that are missing now imposible to get familiar, for example the holy sprites of 2013.
Hmm maybe a Komodo Dragon would be snazzy af
Hmm maybe a Komodo Dragon would be snazzy af
VIN
he/him
FR +3
@narcia this is a heavily debated topic, but retired means retired- they aren't coming back.

It's not impossible to get any familiar, you just have to work for it.
@narcia this is a heavily debated topic, but retired means retired- they aren't coming back.

It's not impossible to get any familiar, you just have to work for it.
giphy.gifp74ovv7.gifmFaXmCJ.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

G1 sales

p74ovv7.gif

art shop banner
KkcUijP.png
old wc adopt gif
giphy.gif

Lewis link and G1 sales
goVYTQR.pngRsZjiBd.png

ghost hatchlings
TwEcIUG.png[/url] Ae0MsB2.png

Wishlist

B3w2s5h.jpg

Pixel Pearls

giphy.gif

SCP hatchery
1g9awbL.png
Click for Don't Starve/FR commissions! [TEMP CLOSED] (Casual collector of 6 digit dergs!)
vWYFQtR.png

wHRV9DG.jpg[/indent]
@narcia I'm gonna have to agree. The reason, I believe, the site does limited time familiars so that the older players can have some form of visual reward for sticking around for x amount of years.

Also the sprites all do appear from time to time in the items sales/raffles forums and in the AH. All you can really do is save up and keep an eye out for those sprites. Probably the one familiar you won't find is the Boolean. Most are lost to inactive accounts by this point.

@narcia I'm gonna have to agree. The reason, I believe, the site does limited time familiars so that the older players can have some form of visual reward for sticking around for x amount of years.

Also the sprites all do appear from time to time in the items sales/raffles forums and in the AH. All you can really do is save up and keep an eye out for those sprites. Probably the one familiar you won't find is the Boolean. Most are lost to inactive accounts by this point.

dragonboat_front_100px.pngTiger69235-C-156-4-3-2-114S.pngdragonboat_back_100px.pngBkhJxYX.gif
@Shinyumbreon I see, I Understand. Thanks!

@Archenitesky that's a nice way to see it, thanks!
@Shinyumbreon I see, I Understand. Thanks!

@Archenitesky that's a nice way to see it, thanks!
I'd really like some more bears...maybe little owl-bear babies with huge eyes and wiry fur! Tatzelwurms would also be neat - as well as perhaps some spectral felines / ghost animals. Maybe little tree familiars! For every season, a tiny tree-person colored with the colors of that season...like Dryads but...more like : [img]http://www.buffed.de/screenshots/970x546/2010/11/Druiden_Aufmacher.jpg[/img] Or some fire manticores! Maybe as a new holiday familiar? [i]The claws of the Flamecaller.[/i] [img]http://hydra-media.cursecdn.com/hearthstone.gamepedia.com/a/a0/Druid_of_the_Flame_(Fandral_Staghelm)_full.jpg[/img] Then perhaps more dragon-like hydras, hydras with four legs instead of a snakes body. Or maybe some shark familiars! Oh or...coyotes / spotted hyenas hm...or a different kind of dryad, called nymphs, looking like: [img]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/3e/6a/43/3e6a431dc180b1c7307ef11d35dbb3a1.jpg[/img] They'd also make a neat holiday familiar! And can we please have satyrs?! I know the Imps resemble them, but I'd love like a Nightmare Satyr and another variation of it [img]http://pre02.deviantart.net/1c50/th/pre/f/2012/059/8/1/warcraft___vylokx_by_genzoman-d4ra911.jpg[/img] Images credit to WoW and Blizzard Entertainment <3
I'd really like some more bears...maybe little owl-bear babies with huge eyes and wiry fur!

Tatzelwurms would also be neat - as well as perhaps some spectral felines / ghost animals.

Maybe little tree familiars! For every season, a tiny tree-person colored with the colors of that season...like Dryads but...more like :

Druiden_Aufmacher.jpg

Or some fire manticores! Maybe as a new holiday familiar? The claws of the Flamecaller.

Druid_of_the_Flame_(Fandral_Staghelm)_full.jpg

Then perhaps more dragon-like hydras, hydras with four legs instead of a snakes body. Or maybe some shark familiars! Oh or...coyotes / spotted hyenas hm...or a different kind of dryad, called nymphs, looking like:

3e6a431dc180b1c7307ef11d35dbb3a1.jpg

They'd also make a neat holiday familiar!

And can we please have satyrs?! I know the Imps resemble them, but I'd love like a Nightmare Satyr and another variation of it

warcraft___vylokx_by_genzoman-d4ra911.jpg

Images credit to WoW and Blizzard Entertainment <3

Inactive
Call Me Cealy | #303930 | She / They | FR +3 | 23 | Taken
0c0e0ef6-4a87-4a85-b87a-d16f52d899fb.png
"Coat of Arms" a coat made out of magical arms
"Coat of Arms" a coat made out of magical arms
SQUIDS! I NEED SQUID FAMILIARS!

Possibly as a future boss in the coli?
SQUIDS! I NEED SQUID FAMILIARS!

Possibly as a future boss in the coli?
d6Bpz8P.pngCx0Sdv8.pngzWgdxzn.png5cC87Ar.png5Pvzltj.pngvAUMJFv.pngqKZAaLK.pngRFvdPMt.pngSLGMeHq.pngd3XCZt0.pngtumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o2_r2_250.gif
mz77kVn.png
Familerers need to give ther bonded dragons special stat bouneses and better stats the better bond
Familerers need to give ther bonded dragons special stat bouneses and better stats the better bond
1 2 ... 141 142 143 144 145 ... 283 284