Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Baldwin's Box [Storage suggestion]
1 2 3
[quote name="SilverLately" date=2016-09-24 06:42:47] I like this idea - This would keep mucks and slimes out of the hoard and in an easy place to see, while letting you pre-select what items you want to reduce so that you can mindlessly reduce them once your current concoction is up. [/quote] I agree completely, this sounds wonderful!
SilverLately wrote on 2016-09-24:
I like this idea - This would keep mucks and slimes out of the hoard and in an easy place to see, while letting you pre-select what items you want to reduce so that you can mindlessly reduce them once your current concoction is up.

I agree completely, this sounds wonderful!
WpjbI2U.gif
squid/winter | FR+3 | they/them | spelled squidra-gon (like octagon)
I think it would be simpler to make sort menus on the pages, like you have for foods, or even just a filter to narrow down your search for those things.

So the Materials could be sorted into the Regular materials and Baldwin materials (like the basic reductions (ooze, goo, etc.) and created ingredients like beakers and alchemical reductions) - stuff used only in alchemy. The Apparel page could be sorted into the Regular apparel and Baldwin / created apparel. It would really be helpful to be able to see at a glance what you've cooked up already, so as to avoid unwanted duplication, like say, for the Colony apparel. Ahem. Ditto for Familiars.

And PLEASE, please please, let us break up the stacks of ingredients! I want SOME in my Vault, but right now the choices are All or None. Why is that??
I think it would be simpler to make sort menus on the pages, like you have for foods, or even just a filter to narrow down your search for those things.

So the Materials could be sorted into the Regular materials and Baldwin materials (like the basic reductions (ooze, goo, etc.) and created ingredients like beakers and alchemical reductions) - stuff used only in alchemy. The Apparel page could be sorted into the Regular apparel and Baldwin / created apparel. It would really be helpful to be able to see at a glance what you've cooked up already, so as to avoid unwanted duplication, like say, for the Colony apparel. Ahem. Ditto for Familiars.

And PLEASE, please please, let us break up the stacks of ingredients! I want SOME in my Vault, but right now the choices are All or None. Why is that??
pSn2GKM.png If you like them, please Like them!
Hu, yeah this would be really useful to me. Especially with familiars, I would rather hoard sell an extra rather than wait until I can transmute it and risk forgetting just which ones were extra. =P. Support!
Hu, yeah this would be really useful to me. Especially with familiars, I would rather hoard sell an extra rather than wait until I can transmute it and risk forgetting just which ones were extra. =P. Support!
OgpXyZ6.pngoKiLqrA.pngZJtpqmz.pngBNctp7b.png0mWuw3w.png
I can see this being useful. I think rather than only being able to pull from the box, there should maybe be two options - from storage or box, and then it opens up as normal from there. But I would love an option to sort items that I want to transmute away from items I don't want to (particularly apparel, since I like to keep that in my storage to quickly see which dragons I want on it)
I can see this being useful. I think rather than only being able to pull from the box, there should maybe be two options - from storage or box, and then it opens up as normal from there. But I would love an option to sort items that I want to transmute away from items I don't want to (particularly apparel, since I like to keep that in my storage to quickly see which dragons I want on it)
I'd find it really annoying to have to move things, tbh :/ I don't care what baldwin pulls from - I don't give it things I don't want.
I'd find it really annoying to have to move things, tbh :/ I don't care what baldwin pulls from - I don't give it things I don't want.
cPW6H3E.png
I wouldn't mind a place we could throw Items in to melt down but I do not agree with only being able to pull from the box. Having to go to my hoard to transfer an item to the box to be able to melt it down is a lot of effort if I'm in a hurry or in mobile and want to melt something that I hadn't previously put in the box or I had used up and didn't realize
I wouldn't mind a place we could throw Items in to melt down but I do not agree with only being able to pull from the box. Having to go to my hoard to transfer an item to the box to be able to melt it down is a lot of effort if I'm in a hurry or in mobile and want to melt something that I hadn't previously put in the box or I had used up and didn't realize
3DS Friend Code: 5300-9941-4980
#UnnamedIsValid .:. Nature Sales Thread .:. Strider Subspecies
[quote name="DragonSage" date=2016-09-30 09:00:54] I wouldn't mind a place we could throw Items in to melt down but I do not agree with only being able to pull from the box. Having to go to my hoard to transfer an item to the box to be able to melt it down is a lot of effort if I'm in a hurry or in mobile and want to melt something that I hadn't previously put in the box or I had used up and didn't realize [/quote] Well, that is part of why it's mentioned at least twice in the main post that this would be an optional feature. You'd be able to turn it on or off from your account setting page, I'd imagine.
DragonSage wrote on 2016-09-30:

Well, that is part of why it's mentioned at least twice in the main post that this would be an optional feature. You'd be able to turn it on or off from your account setting page, I'd imagine.
OH man do I agree with this so hard. Need this to happen for sure. I feel like not everyone in the world of Flight Rising (lore wise) uses Baldwin's services however, as some clans have their own alchemists. Maybe just "Brew Room". It has a nice ring to it ya? Maybe? =P

Tabs for
Brewed Materials | Food Goo | Material Ooze | Apparel Slime | Familiar Muck | Miscellaneous Sludge

and then that way I don't have to look at a guide every time I want a specific spoodge. I think usable items such as Apparel/Skins/Accents/Genes should go straight to your inventory though. Lord forbid you click to reduce some apparel and it automatically reduces a tome. Although I guess it could ask first but still, not a fun risk.
OH man do I agree with this so hard. Need this to happen for sure. I feel like not everyone in the world of Flight Rising (lore wise) uses Baldwin's services however, as some clans have their own alchemists. Maybe just "Brew Room". It has a nice ring to it ya? Maybe? =P

Tabs for
Brewed Materials | Food Goo | Material Ooze | Apparel Slime | Familiar Muck | Miscellaneous Sludge

and then that way I don't have to look at a guide every time I want a specific spoodge. I think usable items such as Apparel/Skins/Accents/Genes should go straight to your inventory though. Lord forbid you click to reduce some apparel and it automatically reduces a tome. Although I guess it could ask first but still, not a fun risk.
tumblr_om7wmtaZKm1w2diclo1_100.pngAvyQk6b.png

Female ~ US ~ Water Flight. My name is Adam, and I proudly take care of my Steel Crest Clan! I love WoW, snakes, Sailor Moon and Pokemon~ Feel free to hit me up for trading, dragon breeding, or even just a chat. Roleplay friendly! Please pingaling me~

i ' m w i s h i n g f o r -- Crimson Leg Silks!
[quote name="MalyssaWisteria" date=2017-01-03 18:11:32] I think usable items such as Apparel/Skins/Accents/Genes should go straight to your inventory though. Lord forbid you click to reduce some apparel and it automatically reduces a tome. Although I guess it could ask first but still, not a fun risk. [/quote] @MalyssaWisteria Hm, I have to say I agree with this, and I'll edit the post to include it as part of the suggestion. I tend to forget the you can still melt down Baldy-made things; oops. xD
MalyssaWisteria wrote on 2017-01-03:
I think usable items such as Apparel/Skins/Accents/Genes should go straight to your inventory though. Lord forbid you click to reduce some apparel and it automatically reduces a tome. Although I guess it could ask first but still, not a fun risk.

@MalyssaWisteria

Hm, I have to say I agree with this, and I'll edit the post to include it as part of the suggestion.
I tend to forget the you can still melt down Baldy-made things; oops. xD
This sounds like a type of queue system, which the admins have said won't be happening for baldwin

HOWEVER
A place to put things you plan on transmuting would be amazing.

EDIT
ignore the first part, I thought it meant it would automatically brew things in the box.
Still iffy on it though. But what if there was a "result" box and a "material" box? You could claim those items with one button, then if you need to use those items in a brew, you'd just have to find the recipe on the recipe page!
This sounds like a type of queue system, which the admins have said won't be happening for baldwin

HOWEVER
A place to put things you plan on transmuting would be amazing.

EDIT
ignore the first part, I thought it meant it would automatically brew things in the box.
Still iffy on it though. But what if there was a "result" box and a "material" box? You could claim those items with one button, then if you need to use those items in a brew, you'd just have to find the recipe on the recipe page!
giphy.gif7t6ErvU.jpegmFaXmCJ.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

G1 sales

p74ovv7.gif

art shop banner
KkcUijP.png
old wc adopt gif
giphy.gif

Lewis link and G1 sales
goVYTQR.pngRsZjiBd.png

ghost hatchlings
TwEcIUG.png[/url] Ae0MsB2.png

Wishlist

B3w2s5h.jpg

Pixel Pearls

giphy.gif

SCP hatchery
1g9awbL.png
Click for Don't Starve/FR commissions! [TEMP CLOSED] (Casual collector of 6 digit dergs!)
vWYFQtR.png

wHRV9DG.jpg[/indent]
1 2 3