Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Weekly Q&A [Closed]
1 2 ... 741 742 743 744 745 ... 753 754
We were looking at different apparel items recently with a friend, and to most of those we could find excuse about how they're kept on a dragon - whether it's magic or magnet clips or special construction or whatever.
However, there was one apparel item we could not find excuse for.
Those were the wing wraps.
How do you even wrap something around a limb that has a membrane growing from it? They look like the coils of fabric are going directly through skin. This is impossible, right?...
We were looking at different apparel items recently with a friend, and to most of those we could find excuse about how they're kept on a dragon - whether it's magic or magnet clips or special construction or whatever.
However, there was one apparel item we could not find excuse for.
Those were the wing wraps.
How do you even wrap something around a limb that has a membrane growing from it? They look like the coils of fabric are going directly through skin. This is impossible, right?...
One day the world will bend for us
+10 FR time||Plague nest host
Accepting seafood as payment!
If I drew something for you, you're welcome to use it without asking :3 Though I'll appreciate words of thanks, sure :D

ziccusig_by_bajanmightyena-db376hy.png
Could we possibly in the future see clan ranks, like highest rank for a arcane based group.
I know that we have a clan type rank but what about in the clan ranks.
Could we possibly in the future see clan ranks, like highest rank for a arcane based group.
I know that we have a clan type rank but what about in the clan ranks.
image0.png
I know you said you didn't celebrate any human holidays on FR, but I noticed there's an exception: April Fool's. Why is that?
I know you said you didn't celebrate any human holidays on FR, but I noticed there's an exception: April Fool's. Why is that?
Screen_Shot_2018-07-13_at_12.50.14_AM.png
How often do the deities communicate with one another? Do they often get together over coffee and therefore have awkward conversations about the weather (they created), or do they so rarely see each other due to them being so busy being in charge of their territory?
How often do the deities communicate with one another? Do they often get together over coffee and therefore have awkward conversations about the weather (they created), or do they so rarely see each other due to them being so busy being in charge of their territory?
2lhDoir.png..... .....WMCEgD8.pnguBQemcM.png
[quote name="tehcoffeezombie" date=2017-02-08 09:22:34] Fallout Streak has been removed from Swipp's Swap Stand, as it was not a trade-unique item and could be obtained for much less effort elsewhere. [/quote] @tehcoffeezombie, updated! There's a lesson to be learned here: Make sure all team members have had their morning coffee prior to reviewing notes and answering questions. [br][br] [img]https://media1.giphy.com/media/GfAD7Bl016Gfm/200.gif[/img] [br][br]
tehcoffeezombie wrote on 2017-02-08:
Fallout Streak has been removed from Swipp's Swap Stand, as it was not a trade-unique item and could be obtained for much less effort elsewhere.

@tehcoffeezombie, updated!

There's a lesson to be learned here: Make sure all team members have had their morning coffee prior to reviewing notes and answering questions.

200.gif

Why are the beast bosses in rainsong jungle only five stars, when all other bosses are shiny star?
Why are the beast bosses in rainsong jungle only five stars, when all other bosses are shiny star?
Clan Lore
Is there a dragon equivalent to Valentine's day?
Is there a dragon equivalent to Valentine's day?
For now - how many dragons got exalted to each from gods?
For now - how many dragons got exalted to each from gods?
Weird question, is it possible for dragons to have sort of unique "Mutant" genes apart from normal genes (Like only a few dragons who are all related developing a unique variant on Speckle that causes them to have cheetah-like spots and the stripes from Skink on their tail)? Obviously we would never see anything like this available on the site itself (Outside of possibly if someone made a Skin for it), but is this canonically possible in the lore?

Also while we're on the subject of technical possibility, is it also possible in the lore (Again obviously not in the site mechanics) for a dragon to be born with incorrect sexual dimorphism for the sex they were born as (Like a female Ridgeback with a long nose or a male Tundra with no mane)?
Weird question, is it possible for dragons to have sort of unique "Mutant" genes apart from normal genes (Like only a few dragons who are all related developing a unique variant on Speckle that causes them to have cheetah-like spots and the stripes from Skink on their tail)? Obviously we would never see anything like this available on the site itself (Outside of possibly if someone made a Skin for it), but is this canonically possible in the lore?

Also while we're on the subject of technical possibility, is it also possible in the lore (Again obviously not in the site mechanics) for a dragon to be born with incorrect sexual dimorphism for the sex they were born as (Like a female Ridgeback with a long nose or a male Tundra with no mane)?
ImLwTCX.png My Dragon Search Thread
Will the Bestiary ever be made easier to use?

Right now it's a massive pain to see which familiars you do or don't have. You can't type a name and search for a new familiar you've received and since there's no alphabetization listing (like a section for A and another section for B and so on) you have to click through page after page after page in HOPES you find a familiar. It's massively inconvenient, especially to mobile players and I'd like to know if there's plans on updating that so it'd be easier for everyone to use.
Will the Bestiary ever be made easier to use?

Right now it's a massive pain to see which familiars you do or don't have. You can't type a name and search for a new familiar you've received and since there's no alphabetization listing (like a section for A and another section for B and so on) you have to click through page after page after page in HOPES you find a familiar. It's massively inconvenient, especially to mobile players and I'd like to know if there's plans on updating that so it'd be easier for everyone to use.
bHeX9bv.png
1 2 ... 741 742 743 744 745 ... 753 754