Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Weekly Q&A [Closed]
1 2 ... 742 743 744 745 746 ... 753 754
Will there be a new breed? And why is there no wind goblin when apparently they were available last year?

(I joined in december, sorry if I sound stupid)
Will there be a new breed? And why is there no wind goblin when apparently they were available last year?

(I joined in december, sorry if I sound stupid)
ah2m9U3.pngfal_150x150_1_100x100.png
Someone left me with a question: Tomo did. [quote]Which of Pinkerton's horns is broken?[/quote] [b]how[/b] did Pinky break his horn?
Someone left me with a question: Tomo did.
Quote:
Which of Pinkerton's horns is broken?
how did Pinky break his horn?
Please ignore all post from before 15/3/18. Thanks and have an awesome day!
How do skins and accents fit into Flight Rising canon? Are they coats of paint like in the description, an illusion type thing, or simply a special looking dragon?
How do skins and accents fit into Flight Rising canon? Are they coats of paint like in the description, an illusion type thing, or simply a special looking dragon?
Lore-wise, do the deities ever talk amongst themselves? Or are they very separate and competitive?
Lore-wise, do the deities ever talk amongst themselves? Or are they very separate and competitive?
Pale Pink Rose
+2 hours, she/her :)
there is no 'r' in my user!
accent shop
wishlist
ISO aug 26 2023 hatches
How could a a 20 meter long imperial be defeated in the training grounds by say, leafy moths? Wouldn't their sheer size be enough to win?
How could a a 20 meter long imperial be defeated in the training grounds by say, leafy moths? Wouldn't their sheer size be enough to win?
Nobody wants to tell you why discipline is so important. Discipline is the strongest form of self-love. It is ignoring current pleasures for bigger rewards to come. It's loving yourself enough to give yourself everything you've ever wanted.
Have you ever thought of what teenaged dragons would look like? Not necessarily as something implemented into the game, but maybe what they would look like
Have you ever thought of what teenaged dragons would look like? Not necessarily as something implemented into the game, but maybe what they would look like
Please ping me when you reply to my
posts or I probably won't see it.
I don't really sub to my topics, so
Unless I specify, ping me
tumblr_nm1sm0uXkM1tfzajgo3_r1_75sq.gif tumblr_n4rnlnlsOx1sl6hkto5_250.gif
How big are the Gods in relevance to the regular dragon breeds?Are they actually as big as the continents themselves? And are they all the same size? I'd assume Gods like the Earthshaker would be very large while Gods like the Lightweaver or Arcanist would be smaller.

Also

Do the Beastclans worship the Dragon Gods as well? It is obvious they know the Gods exist from what it says in the lore. However since the Gods made the dragons which are seen as basically evil by the Beastclans, how do they react to the Gods themselves?
How big are the Gods in relevance to the regular dragon breeds?Are they actually as big as the continents themselves? And are they all the same size? I'd assume Gods like the Earthshaker would be very large while Gods like the Lightweaver or Arcanist would be smaller.

Also

Do the Beastclans worship the Dragon Gods as well? It is obvious they know the Gods exist from what it says in the lore. However since the Gods made the dragons which are seen as basically evil by the Beastclans, how do they react to the Gods themselves?
I'm very blunt and straightforward.
Yes, I never use any vistas.

For ease of access: She/Her.

Also I hoard the hyena familiars.
Are the Ophiotaurus and Ashscale Ophiotaurus non-venomous, given that 'Ophiotaurus' appears to be a portmanteau of 'Opheodrys' (which is a genus of non-venomous snakes) and 'Taurus'?
Are the Ophiotaurus and Ashscale Ophiotaurus non-venomous, given that 'Ophiotaurus' appears to be a portmanteau of 'Opheodrys' (which is a genus of non-venomous snakes) and 'Taurus'?
QjxN3Ta.jpg
Thinking from a scientific standpoint: Do dragons vary in physical appearance depending on the flight they're born into (e.g., gills and webbed feet for water dragons, a harder hide for fire and/or earth dragons, and a lighter bone structure for wind dragons)? If this is canon, how do dragons adapt to elemental territories outside of their place of birth?
Thinking from a scientific standpoint: Do dragons vary in physical appearance depending on the flight they're born into (e.g., gills and webbed feet for water dragons, a harder hide for fire and/or earth dragons, and a lighter bone structure for wind dragons)? If this is canon, how do dragons adapt to elemental territories outside of their place of birth?
BcRJQQl.png
Will you ever release a breed change scroll like the imperial one? Where it's only one to each user and you can't get it anywhere else?
Will you ever release a breed change scroll like the imperial one? Where it's only one to each user and you can't get it anywhere else?
keidrJW.gifyredHSU.pngLwicdQN.pngiK7Ohoa.pngow5IsSc.png4ppxMP9.pngc0zcpSx.gif
Hex0gCq.png
1 2 ... 742 743 744 745 746 ... 753 754