Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ||Astronaut Paints [USD] (open)
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 ... 121 122
@Suntouched - Sure, I've reserved a USD slot for you! Though it might take me a while to get to you since I have a bunch of other comms to work on, sorry ^^
@Suntouched - Sure, I've reserved a USD slot for you! Though it might take me a while to get to you since I have a bunch of other comms to work on, sorry ^^
art of an astronaut holding a paintbrush, pointing at themselves, with the text 'BUY MY ART, COWARD'
@Straka No worries! Just wanted to get a slot while I could :D Lmk when you want the rest of the order details!
@Straka No worries! Just wanted to get a slot while I could :D Lmk when you want the rest of the order details!
qAcFMSh.png
Could I be added to the FRC pinglist please? ^^
Could I be added to the FRC pinglist please? ^^
ATLJ0at.png
@SirenaSib I had some spare time while waiting for the person whose commission I’m working on right now to respond so I drew your signature for you; it was a bit of a challenge getting everything to fit, so if you want any changes feel free to let me know, but I hope you like it :> [img]https://imgur.com/7oEWfyU.png[/img]
@SirenaSib
I had some spare time while waiting for the person whose commission I’m working on right now to respond so I drew your signature for you; it was a bit of a challenge getting everything to fit, so if you want any changes feel free to let me know, but I hope you like it :>
7oEWfyU.png
art of an astronaut holding a paintbrush, pointing at themselves, with the text 'BUY MY ART, COWARD'
@Sigursson @Chivalry @AbyssSlayer @YuriLeclerc @Alpestris @Caninae @SarcasticHawke @ridill @Luunai @cnicht @SnailMuffin @mystiki @EchoGhost @Skydust @Anasazi @MyrrhAndDaydream @PKRS @DragonVet @DeusExAltum @wolvykasu @TheAlchemist @Joule @Andraya @UndeadDahlia @paintm0nky @Klyntar @Dalilah @yumehisakawa @monteagle @KayOkay24
If you would like to be removed from the pinglist or added to the USD pinglist as well, please let me know! c:
I have another FRC slot open, though fair warning I have a bunch of USD slots reserved so the wait might be a little longer than usual ^^
@Sigursson @Chivalry @AbyssSlayer @YuriLeclerc @Alpestris @Caninae @SarcasticHawke @ridill @Luunai @cnicht @SnailMuffin @mystiki @EchoGhost @Skydust @Anasazi @MyrrhAndDaydream @PKRS @DragonVet @DeusExAltum @wolvykasu @TheAlchemist @Joule @Andraya @UndeadDahlia @paintm0nky @Klyntar @Dalilah @yumehisakawa @monteagle @KayOkay24
If you would like to be removed from the pinglist or added to the USD pinglist as well, please let me know! c:
I have another FRC slot open, though fair warning I have a bunch of USD slots reserved so the wait might be a little longer than usual ^^
@Straka could I take the slot?
@Straka could I take the slot?
bL3QrMq.png
@KayOkay24 - All yours! ^^
@KayOkay24 - All yours! ^^
HOLY MOLY
IT LOOKE GOOD!
AAAHHHHH
@Straka
THANK YOU
HOLY MOLY
IT LOOKE GOOD!
AAAHHHHH
@Straka
THANK YOU
image0.png
@Straka I'd like a signature style piece please. Here's the order form :) [quote] [b]Dragon/character image: [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=60885161] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/608852/60885161_350.png[/img] [/url][/b] [b]Payment offer:[/b] I believe these cost 1500g? (Correct me if I'm wrong?) [b]Other info: [/b] As said above, I'd like this as a forum signature. The dragon is a trickster and magic-user. I've drawn a lot of his lore from Loki of Norse Mythology, so that might be interesting to draw inspiration from. [b]Artistic Freedom?[/b] I lean more to letting the artist have artistic freedom :)[/quote]
@Straka

I'd like a signature style piece please. Here's the order form :)
Quote:
Dragon/character image:

60885161_350.png

Payment offer: I believe these cost 1500g? (Correct me if I'm wrong?)

Other info: As said above, I'd like this as a forum signature. The dragon is a trickster and magic-user. I've drawn a lot of his lore from Loki of Norse Mythology, so that might be interesting to draw inspiration from.

Artistic Freedom? I lean more to letting the artist have artistic freedom :)
bL3QrMq.png
can I be added to the pinglist for frc slots?
can I be added to the pinglist for frc slots?
My Art Shop:
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3013155
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 ... 121 122