Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Weekly Q&A [Closed]
1 2 ... 701 702 703 704 705 ... 753 754
With Night of the Nocturne, we got two new Baldwin familiars, the Spring Millifae and the Autumn Millifae. Can we look forward to seeing Summer and Winter Millifae as well?
With Night of the Nocturne, we got two new Baldwin familiars, the Spring Millifae and the Autumn Millifae. Can we look forward to seeing Summer and Winter Millifae as well?
why isn't there a big sale for when things are about to go outta stock, where people can have e last chance of buying the familiar, apparel and etc. one last time before the only way tot get it is through players and the marketplace? people could really use this
why isn't there a big sale for when things are about to go outta stock, where people can have e last chance of buying the familiar, apparel and etc. one last time before the only way tot get it is through players and the marketplace? people could really use this
nudX0O8.png
Rxl9DBX.png
Why do the elemental holiday bears come back during Night of Nocturne along with the Imposter Bears? Will the elemental Sprites, soldiers, or golems be returning at future NoN events? Why just the bears?
Why do the elemental holiday bears come back during Night of Nocturne along with the Imposter Bears? Will the elemental Sprites, soldiers, or golems be returning at future NoN events? Why just the bears?
tumblr_o8bdqi2D0C1tddvg0o2_1280.png
Will the NotN items ever be cycled out? Or will we keep them and just keep adding to the pool of possible findings each year? Because that... sounds a little tedious.
Will the NotN items ever be cycled out? Or will we keep them and just keep adding to the pool of possible findings each year? Because that... sounds a little tedious.
QjxN3Ta.jpg
Does Gladekeeper have domain over all life, or only plant life?
Does Gladekeeper have domain over all life, or only plant life?
Will we ever be able to have courier dragons in our clans? Will we ever get more info and lore about them?

They're so adorable and I love them, but it pains me that they have such an obscure existence!
Will we ever be able to have courier dragons in our clans? Will we ever get more info and lore about them?

They're so adorable and I love them, but it pains me that they have such an obscure existence!
I know that you (as admins) don't want to give out too much information about the dominance formula, but recently I've been seeing a lot of users that claim hatchlings don't count at all for dom. I know in the past that you've said that only progens don't count, so could you possibly clear this up and weigh in with a simple yes or no for whether they contribute to dom at all?
I know that you (as admins) don't want to give out too much information about the dominance formula, but recently I've been seeing a lot of users that claim hatchlings don't count at all for dom. I know in the past that you've said that only progens don't count, so could you possibly clear this up and weigh in with a simple yes or no for whether they contribute to dom at all?
o.pngo.pngo.pngo.pngo.pngo.png yCzY.png
Occasionally on unannounced/unplanned hiatus. See profile for Discord to contact off-site if needed for art reasons.
WBnypko.png

GaBLRrs.png

I think I've seen old art of hatchlings of each breed being separated by sex. Why did you guys ultimately decide to have one image for either sex of hatchling?
I think I've seen old art of hatchlings of each breed being separated by sex. Why did you guys ultimately decide to have one image for either sex of hatchling?
iBZfCms.jpg
Are mod's avatars chosen or assigned?
Are mod's avatars chosen or assigned?
arrow ace
queer
disabled
void punk
He/It/Neos
FR+3 | EST
Tumblr
A large eyed creature with headphones. Raindbow coloured musical notes hover all around it.
Are familiars important or not? Will you make them (familiars) help in the Coliseum?
Are familiars important or not? Will you make them (familiars) help in the Coliseum?
giphy.gif
1 2 ... 701 702 703 704 705 ... 753 754