Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Anything you feel ashamed for liking?
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
a lot of people seem to hate them, but like @lamarqueisdead said, pop figures! i have 8 + 2 mini keychains, and there's a bunch more that i want eventually. (i've been looking for the handsome jack one for ages ;_; i'll probably just end up ordering one but ugh)

my mom has about 20 of the things and she's getting two more tomorrow haha.
a lot of people seem to hate them, but like @lamarqueisdead said, pop figures! i have 8 + 2 mini keychains, and there's a bunch more that i want eventually. (i've been looking for the handsome jack one for ages ;_; i'll probably just end up ordering one but ugh)

my mom has about 20 of the things and she's getting two more tomorrow haha.
@Quadruped: Masiakasaurus, a pretty Iguanodon, a marine crocodile called Plesiosuchus, and the Carnegie Camarasaurus (which I've wanted for ten years).

@lamarqueisdead: Oh! He's adorable! I wish I collected more of them, but they never make the characters I want. when will they make A:TLA ones I swear to jeeb
@Quadruped: Masiakasaurus, a pretty Iguanodon, a marine crocodile called Plesiosuchus, and the Carnegie Camarasaurus (which I've wanted for ten years).

@lamarqueisdead: Oh! He's adorable! I wish I collected more of them, but they never make the characters I want. when will they make A:TLA ones I swear to jeeb
I7a1ndF.pngOxagJgG.pngWBC5JG3.pngwOEIAes.png
The only thing I'm somewhat ashamed of is liking Ru Paul's Drag Race. Like 80% of the reason I watch it is because of the drama, and 20% for the unique, inventive outfits and over-the-top makeup. I can't help but cringe at some of the (I hope unintentional) transphobic remarks that are made, and I know it's kind of a taboo to like drag within the trans community, but I can't help but enjoy the show.
The only thing I'm somewhat ashamed of is liking Ru Paul's Drag Race. Like 80% of the reason I watch it is because of the drama, and 20% for the unique, inventive outfits and over-the-top makeup. I can't help but cringe at some of the (I hope unintentional) transphobic remarks that are made, and I know it's kind of a taboo to like drag within the trans community, but I can't help but enjoy the show.
riIlIkg.pngxxxxxxx2fThUE6.pngxxxxxxx3RHrJoP.png
@BattleATrueHero

Write a petition demanding A:TLA figures, and Legend of Korra while they're at it, because they need to cover all their bases. Somehow they have the characters from that mediocre Tomorrowland movie and a character from Orphan Black with a pencil in her eye, but no A:TLA. Probably because it's an older show, but they've done older cartoons.
@BattleATrueHero

Write a petition demanding A:TLA figures, and Legend of Korra while they're at it, because they need to cover all their bases. Somehow they have the characters from that mediocre Tomorrowland movie and a character from Orphan Black with a pencil in her eye, but no A:TLA. Probably because it's an older show, but they've done older cartoons.
Hey, friendly reminder to drink water, stretch, and take a short break if you can. Stay healthy! Also, don't forget about any chores or tasks you might be putting off.
like half the things I like I am ashamed of because of the fandom x__x well not ashamed I guess because I like what I like but more...embarrassed by the stigma I guess because some of the fans/the internet fandom can be really awkward. Steven Universe and Welcome to Nightvale especially, I love both of those things so much but they are both really ehhh. "Tumblr". I sound so judgmental but YALL KNOW WHAT I MEAN ;u;
like half the things I like I am ashamed of because of the fandom x__x well not ashamed I guess because I like what I like but more...embarrassed by the stigma I guess because some of the fans/the internet fandom can be really awkward. Steven Universe and Welcome to Nightvale especially, I love both of those things so much but they are both really ehhh. "Tumblr". I sound so judgmental but YALL KNOW WHAT I MEAN ;u;
8aGPsAq.pngAyEZ0I2.pngwl_by_tinygryphon-d9gdz0s.gif
Mlp and Anime. Thankfully most of my friends like anime also but most high school kids are a holes so i feel like i get a lot of weird looks for liking Mlp and anime.

Also Pokemon and Warriors. I love them both and have for a long time. Most of my friends hate Warriors.
Mlp and Anime. Thankfully most of my friends like anime also but most high school kids are a holes so i feel like i get a lot of weird looks for liking Mlp and anime.

Also Pokemon and Warriors. I love them both and have for a long time. Most of my friends hate Warriors.
VGlYaSx.png
WINGS OF FIRE

yeeaah I know it's a series for like sixth graders but it's so good. Seriously a talented author there. wooooo
WINGS OF FIRE

yeeaah I know it's a series for like sixth graders but it's so good. Seriously a talented author there. wooooo
olly / 15
Nickelback. I understand why there's all the dislike and I even know the songs all kinda sound the same, but my dad played them all the time when I was a kid. I blame nostalgia.
Nickelback. I understand why there's all the dislike and I even know the songs all kinda sound the same, but my dad played them all the time when I was a kid. I blame nostalgia.
jrNqxiw.gif[/left)
Video games, YouTube, fantasy books, Flight Rising.

I'm not ashamed of liking these, but almost no one else does, so I'm kind of embarrassed to bring these up.
Video games, YouTube, fantasy books, Flight Rising.

I'm not ashamed of liking these, but almost no one else does, so I'm kind of embarrassed to bring these up.
jt3PpxV.png
Currently looking for:
avocado/aqua/sable male, preferably with nature eyes
Abyss and Copper XXX Veils
Legos...
Legos...
sdSRvlV.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16