Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Anything you feel ashamed for liking?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
MLP without a doubt. I feel the need to defend myself every time I bring it up by saying "But I'm not one of the people you see on those weird documentaries I JUST LIKE CUTE PONIES LEAVE ME BE"

I also feel like there's a specific stereotype of anime lovers that makes me ashamed to be one. I dunno. That one's kinda touch and go.
MLP without a doubt. I feel the need to defend myself every time I bring it up by saying "But I'm not one of the people you see on those weird documentaries I JUST LIKE CUTE PONIES LEAVE ME BE"

I also feel like there's a specific stereotype of anime lovers that makes me ashamed to be one. I dunno. That one's kinda touch and go.
fguisa.png
................e0gVkz3.png ................. 5hF3FGk.png
................. xj6Mn2e.png
................. CISPrku.png
................. etYYz4O.png
I have trash taste in music. I'm not particularly ashamed of it, but generally anything people find way too mainstream pop/autotuned/trashy I AM JUST INTO. It's not like I don't like other "better" music (note quotations) but come on. Just let me have my music the way I like it, it's not hurting you .-.
I have trash taste in music. I'm not particularly ashamed of it, but generally anything people find way too mainstream pop/autotuned/trashy I AM JUST INTO. It's not like I don't like other "better" music (note quotations) but come on. Just let me have my music the way I like it, it's not hurting you .-.
yOUrClm.pngPCGsmall.png
Oh gosh, almost everything. Anime, my writing, little kid stuff that makes me happy (Dying the mashed potatoes green with food colouring and watching my family members' faces.) Having the soul of a child and the mind of an adult. My parents were teasing me the other day because I was having a bad day and I made myself dinosaur shaped chicken nuggets and kraft mac and cheese, followed by icecream. For the record, I never got a lot of the fun kid foods when I was young, but I just like them when I am having a bad day. Shame is a very big thing in my life and always has been unfortunately, so I feel ashamed for basically everything I do.

@Ismaiel *pokes* I work at renaissance faires and am learning to make such elaborate dresses. I am usually gender neutral, but there I tend to be the one wearing those dresses. No need to feel ashamed, elaborate dresses are really cool.

(I totally snuck away from my sewing machine for a while to type this.)
Oh gosh, almost everything. Anime, my writing, little kid stuff that makes me happy (Dying the mashed potatoes green with food colouring and watching my family members' faces.) Having the soul of a child and the mind of an adult. My parents were teasing me the other day because I was having a bad day and I made myself dinosaur shaped chicken nuggets and kraft mac and cheese, followed by icecream. For the record, I never got a lot of the fun kid foods when I was young, but I just like them when I am having a bad day. Shame is a very big thing in my life and always has been unfortunately, so I feel ashamed for basically everything I do.

@Ismaiel *pokes* I work at renaissance faires and am learning to make such elaborate dresses. I am usually gender neutral, but there I tend to be the one wearing those dresses. No need to feel ashamed, elaborate dresses are really cool.

(I totally snuck away from my sewing machine for a while to type this.)
Really pretty/cutsie clothes.

I dress normally in a not so girly style, but I absolutely LOVE looking adorable, and I feel not really 'ashamed' about it, but silly. That's why I cosplay really cute things to make an excuse outta it. :x
Really pretty/cutsie clothes.

I dress normally in a not so girly style, but I absolutely LOVE looking adorable, and I feel not really 'ashamed' about it, but silly. That's why I cosplay really cute things to make an excuse outta it. :x
emVSLIq.png
I have my own website for things I've made!
SquishyPanda
Any anime tbh
Any anime tbh
zbWELyv.png
tuDXykQ.png
TTd5qF8.png
wmaQkkP.png
sapphire/jekyll
he/she
fr time+3
commissions
For having a huge stache of Pokemon Cards. Parents think it's a total waste of money, but I have quite a few $100+ cards in gem mint with the most recent being Full Art Lily
For having a huge stache of Pokemon Cards. Parents think it's a total waste of money, but I have quite a few $100+ cards in gem mint with the most recent being Full Art Lily
Snr7ysG.png HChIF4s.png
For loving to draw my little pony things. Whenever I drew something in my art book and had to show it to my teacher, I was ashamed and felt like the other kids were judging me, considering I'm 15.
For loving to draw my little pony things. Whenever I drew something in my art book and had to show it to my teacher, I was ashamed and felt like the other kids were judging me, considering I'm 15.
BgbDlSq.pngxdlZbIe.pngLNpDIgR.pngXEhg7ep.pngXJ1cOO9.png9zNASIn.pngcV4Vp9J.pngmasBbAt.pngSzqNIOp.png
Children's books tbh.

I wasn't much of a reader when I was little so I missed out on pretty much all the quintessential kid's books so now that I'm older and more of a reader I'm kinda catching up and enjoying all the books I missed and it just makes me feel weird to say like, "oh I read Rainbow Fish the other day and really loved it!" the way saying that I read some other more grown-up book doesn't.
Children's books tbh.

I wasn't much of a reader when I was little so I missed out on pretty much all the quintessential kid's books so now that I'm older and more of a reader I'm kinda catching up and enjoying all the books I missed and it just makes me feel weird to say like, "oh I read Rainbow Fish the other day and really loved it!" the way saying that I read some other more grown-up book doesn't.
tumblr_otyh5kkff31vsg0m1o1_400.png
I think the thing I feel most ashamed of liking is Ben 10. Which is already an embarrassingly juvenile thing to like... so of course my favourite is the Alien Force series, which the majority of fans regard as the worst season. I agree the writing is pretty weak, but I personally really liked a lot of it.
I think the thing I feel most ashamed of liking is Ben 10. Which is already an embarrassingly juvenile thing to like... so of course my favourite is the Alien Force series, which the majority of fans regard as the worst season. I agree the writing is pretty weak, but I personally really liked a lot of it.
@JaranMarcel

Thank you for being understanding and not making fun of me. ;) are you allowed to post pics of those dresses? I'd love to see some
@JaranMarcel

Thank you for being understanding and not making fun of me. ;) are you allowed to post pics of those dresses? I'd love to see some
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16