Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Anything you feel ashamed for liking?
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 15 16
looks at my tumblr [img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/2a71adfab92e91d64f1bfc68f6e5e850/tumblr_oi9as0870f1vtgt9uo1_1280.png[/img] [b]i think i can guess[/b] also funko pops. and cartoons. good god i am an overgrown child
looks at my tumblr

tumblr_oi9as0870f1vtgt9uo1_1280.png

i think i can guess

also funko pops. and cartoons. good god i am an overgrown child
13ee4657328d39e8dd08554c4b0bec370d00a6b7.png
I LOVE dark music. Thankfully I've got a buddy at school that loves dark music as well, but I'm sure a lot of the people in my grade would consider me a creep if they knew what I listened to. Plus my dad would ground me for goodness knows how long.
I LOVE dark music. Thankfully I've got a buddy at school that loves dark music as well, but I'm sure a lot of the people in my grade would consider me a creep if they knew what I listened to. Plus my dad would ground me for goodness knows how long.
uzH5Loo.gifgiratina-origin.gifluxray-f.gifempoleon.gifhaxorus.giftyranitar.gif
jontron. he's a garbageboy stinkman and i really hate that i think his videos are funny.

also i really like avril lavigne's cover of how you remind me and that's not something i ever expected to admit anywhere on the internet.
jontron. he's a garbageboy stinkman and i really hate that i think his videos are funny.

also i really like avril lavigne's cover of how you remind me and that's not something i ever expected to admit anywhere on the internet.
A28Svy9.png . sand .
she/her
FR + 0

light_2.png
bi
twenties

4oO1RBo.png
[quote name="Japachi" date=2016-12-15 12:04:37] i still love a bunch of kids' shows ;w; [/quote] I guess Kamen Rider falls under this thread days? I'm going through Fourze right now. Fun with spaaaaaaaaaace! [s]Also shows like Knight Rider[/s] how is that shameful?
Japachi wrote on 2016-12-15:
i still love a bunch of kids' shows ;w;
I guess Kamen Rider falls under this thread days? I'm going through Fourze right now. Fun with spaaaaaaaaaace!

Also shows like Knight Rider how is that shameful?
My writing project.
[quote name="GrumpyCatlover" date=2016-12-15 15:24:18] [quote name="@GingerC" date=2016-12-15 11:19:17] Gaming videos. My mom looks down on watching "sports", including gaming videos, and while I agree that watching someone play soccer or football or whatever is freakin' boring, gaming videos have a lot more to offer. For one thing, the player(s) is a narrator, and you get to know their thoughts, their opinions, their jokes, and their personality. Also, live action sports are the same exact thing every time... just watching two teams moving a ball around, for the most part. Gaming videos can cover all sorts of games, and the same game can also have so many possibilities for what can happen. Some of them even have plots and characters! Jacksepticeye is my favorite. ^-^ [/quote] top of the mornin to ya! [/quote] I think @QueenBossotronio would agree owo
GrumpyCatlover wrote on 2016-12-15:
@GingerC wrote on 2016-12-15:
Gaming videos.

My mom looks down on watching "sports", including gaming videos, and while I agree that watching someone play soccer or football or whatever is freakin' boring, gaming videos have a lot more to offer. For one thing, the player(s) is a narrator, and you get to know their thoughts, their opinions, their jokes, and their personality. Also, live action sports are the same exact thing every time... just watching two teams moving a ball around, for the most part. Gaming videos can cover all sorts of games, and the same game can also have so many possibilities for what can happen. Some of them even have plots and characters!

Jacksepticeye is my favorite. ^-^
top of the mornin to ya!

I think @QueenBossotronio would agree owo
image.png
I still watch YouTube Poops despite the fact that I think that the whole YouTube Poop thing died about five years ago. Although there are still a large number of YouTube Poops being made, so it makes me think that either it's some cult thing or YouTube Poops have not entirely died.
I still watch YouTube Poops despite the fact that I think that the whole YouTube Poop thing died about five years ago. Although there are still a large number of YouTube Poops being made, so it makes me think that either it's some cult thing or YouTube Poops have not entirely died.
Hey, friendly reminder to drink water, stretch, and take a short break if you can. Stay healthy! Also, don't forget about any chores or tasks you might be putting off.
MLP ;w; I like the show, even if I don't watch it (used to watch it quite a bit though). I've read fanfics. Hell I've written parts of several fanfics. I don't want most people to know I like it because I'll get lumped in with the weird/looked down on part of the fanbase.

In all honesty, dragons. I love dragons, probably more than I should. And dragons aren't really something a lot of people think a girl should be so much into. I've gotten a couple odd looks for drawing dragons in class. :/ I mostly ignore it though. Nothing will keep me from loving my dergs.

Alcohol .-. I'll admit it, I like alcohol. I can, have, and will drink straight vodka. Family kinda disapproves (despite giving me permission), and an important person to me also disapproves. I try to hide when I drink but if it gets to where I start making typos, then it's hard to miss.

A lot of kid things. Maann if kids at school saw some of the things I do then I'd never hear the end of it ;-; (well, that would actually require people there caring about me though). I make blanket nests, I like some kids movies, I love stuffed animals, and I do kid things. It's just fun, I am and can be a serious person ;-;

butts
MLP ;w; I like the show, even if I don't watch it (used to watch it quite a bit though). I've read fanfics. Hell I've written parts of several fanfics. I don't want most people to know I like it because I'll get lumped in with the weird/looked down on part of the fanbase.

In all honesty, dragons. I love dragons, probably more than I should. And dragons aren't really something a lot of people think a girl should be so much into. I've gotten a couple odd looks for drawing dragons in class. :/ I mostly ignore it though. Nothing will keep me from loving my dergs.

Alcohol .-. I'll admit it, I like alcohol. I can, have, and will drink straight vodka. Family kinda disapproves (despite giving me permission), and an important person to me also disapproves. I try to hide when I drink but if it gets to where I start making typos, then it's hard to miss.

A lot of kid things. Maann if kids at school saw some of the things I do then I'd never hear the end of it ;-; (well, that would actually require people there caring about me though). I make blanket nests, I like some kids movies, I love stuffed animals, and I do kid things. It's just fun, I am and can be a serious person ;-;

butts
pVhWnFy.png
Villains. I don't really feel bad about liking Loki or Darth Vader, but.........MELKOR AND SAURON. I SHOULD NOT LIKE TOLKIEN'S BIGGEST VILLAINS. WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME?!

I also like Maeglin and Curumo, and Darkstalker from Wings of Fire. But not Kylo Ren, strangely enough.
Villains. I don't really feel bad about liking Loki or Darth Vader, but.........MELKOR AND SAURON. I SHOULD NOT LIKE TOLKIEN'S BIGGEST VILLAINS. WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME?!

I also like Maeglin and Curumo, and Darkstalker from Wings of Fire. But not Kylo Ren, strangely enough.
og0rGtI.jpg
MLP for sure. I still have fondness for it despite having not watched it in a while. Someday I'll probably buy some DVD sets.

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. I've liked it since before I can remember. It's considered cool to have liked the old animation from the 80s, and I've gotten numerous compliments on my vintage TMNT shirt, but if those people knew I had cartons of comic books that stand nearly as tall as I do--hahahaha I actually admitted to that once and it was a mistake

Pop music. I loooove pop music and always have. I buy it up and collect it and handcraft careful playlists. Coldplay is one of my favorite bands and one of the few groups I buy entire albums from. I've been given **** for liking Coldplay and I'm wary of telling people how much I like pop. It's absolutely bizarre how people think your personal musical taste reflects your quality as a human being. Moreover, just because I like pop doesn't mean I can't enjoy classical or indie, etc.

It's actually kind of sad, isn't it? All of us have these secret things we love so much and other people give us crap for it. I read through each of your responses and I felt sad you guys couldn't admit your happiness and had to squelch it. The world is awful enough without robbing people of their happy places.

I give you all a thumbs up and I hope you get to revel in your preferences.
MLP for sure. I still have fondness for it despite having not watched it in a while. Someday I'll probably buy some DVD sets.

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. I've liked it since before I can remember. It's considered cool to have liked the old animation from the 80s, and I've gotten numerous compliments on my vintage TMNT shirt, but if those people knew I had cartons of comic books that stand nearly as tall as I do--hahahaha I actually admitted to that once and it was a mistake

Pop music. I loooove pop music and always have. I buy it up and collect it and handcraft careful playlists. Coldplay is one of my favorite bands and one of the few groups I buy entire albums from. I've been given **** for liking Coldplay and I'm wary of telling people how much I like pop. It's absolutely bizarre how people think your personal musical taste reflects your quality as a human being. Moreover, just because I like pop doesn't mean I can't enjoy classical or indie, etc.

It's actually kind of sad, isn't it? All of us have these secret things we love so much and other people give us crap for it. I read through each of your responses and I felt sad you guys couldn't admit your happiness and had to squelch it. The world is awful enough without robbing people of their happy places.

I give you all a thumbs up and I hope you get to revel in your preferences.
Swords and weapons in general. Sometimes I feel like I'm the only one I know who thinks the way a sword is built is even remotely cool, I mean like? It would be so cool to take a medieval weaponry class sometime.

Also I used to be embarrased about liking Ninjago, but not really anymore.
Swords and weapons in general. Sometimes I feel like I'm the only one I know who thinks the way a sword is built is even remotely cool, I mean like? It would be so cool to take a medieval weaponry class sometime.

Also I used to be embarrased about liking Ninjago, but not really anymore.
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 15 16