Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Anything you feel ashamed for liking?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
Maybe not really "ashamed" but... like you shouldn't like it or something lol.

I feel kinda embarrassed for loving FNAF as much as I do, mostly because of the fanbase being so young. Also Undertale because of how many people dislike it cause of the fanbase. And I feel kinda the same way about Naruto looool. Naruto is special to me though so whatev.

I guess it's mostly like a "so many people dislike the fanbase so if I say I like the thing then they will just assume I am like the 'bad part' of the fanbase".
Maybe not really "ashamed" but... like you shouldn't like it or something lol.

I feel kinda embarrassed for loving FNAF as much as I do, mostly because of the fanbase being so young. Also Undertale because of how many people dislike it cause of the fanbase. And I feel kinda the same way about Naruto looool. Naruto is special to me though so whatev.

I guess it's mostly like a "so many people dislike the fanbase so if I say I like the thing then they will just assume I am like the 'bad part' of the fanbase".
WYLy2Ui.gif
Free!, because it's almost nothing but fanservice for yaoi fangirls. Undertale, to a degree, because of the fandom.
Free!, because it's almost nothing but fanservice for yaoi fangirls. Undertale, to a degree, because of the fandom.
I7a1ndF.pngOxagJgG.pngWBC5JG3.pngwOEIAes.png
Dresses. I love interesing and extravagant dresses. I love seeing people wear them. If I mention that online people make me feel ashamed. If I meantion that RL people want to stuff ME in one - which I don't like either. I hate wearing dresses.
Dresses. I love interesing and extravagant dresses. I love seeing people wear them. If I mention that online people make me feel ashamed. If I meantion that RL people want to stuff ME in one - which I don't like either. I hate wearing dresses.
Gaming videos.

My mom looks down on watching "sports", including gaming videos, and while I agree that watching someone play soccer or football or whatever is freakin' boring, gaming videos have a lot more to offer. For one thing, the player(s) is a narrator, and you get to know their thoughts, their opinions, their jokes, and their personality. Also, live action sports are the same exact thing every time... just watching two teams moving a ball around, for the most part. Gaming videos can cover all sorts of games, and the same game can also have so many possibilities for what can happen. Some of them even have plots and characters!

Jacksepticeye is my favorite. ^-^
Gaming videos.

My mom looks down on watching "sports", including gaming videos, and while I agree that watching someone play soccer or football or whatever is freakin' boring, gaming videos have a lot more to offer. For one thing, the player(s) is a narrator, and you get to know their thoughts, their opinions, their jokes, and their personality. Also, live action sports are the same exact thing every time... just watching two teams moving a ball around, for the most part. Gaming videos can cover all sorts of games, and the same game can also have so many possibilities for what can happen. Some of them even have plots and characters!

Jacksepticeye is my favorite. ^-^
image.png
McRibs. Yeah I know they're basically a garbage dump in a sandwich, and you should never ask how one is made. But there's nothing like downing a couple of these when they finally come around this time o' year. I will never resist their filthy call!
McRibs. Yeah I know they're basically a garbage dump in a sandwich, and you should never ask how one is made. But there's nothing like downing a couple of these when they finally come around this time o' year. I will never resist their filthy call!
My writing project.
Black humor, Dark music, Johnny the Homicidal Maniac (comic)
Black humor, Dark music, Johnny the Homicidal Maniac (comic)
100px-Noun_project_1110.svg.png100px-Noun_project_1110.svg.png100px-Noun_project_1110.svg.png100px-Noun_project_1110.svg.png100px-Noun_project_1110.svg.png
*stares into the sun*
AFI, that's no secret here
*stares into the sun*
AFI, that's no secret here
iiii_by_falconrex121-d8kz04t.pngiiii_by_falconrex121-d8kz085.pngiiiiiiiii_by_falconrex121-d8kz0bq.png
loool yeah I don't talk to many people about my interests just because most of the internet sees it as cringe-worthy I guess. just let me live
loool yeah I don't talk to many people about my interests just because most of the internet sees it as cringe-worthy I guess. just let me live
YAInbwx.gif lynn
any prons | fr +3
toyhou.se | carrd
Kid shows like Lazy Town, Curious George, Charlie and Lola, Peppa Pig... the list goes on and on
Kid shows like Lazy Town, Curious George, Charlie and Lola, Peppa Pig... the list goes on and on
tumblr_nt4hwnsxQD1tm17oeo9_500.png
for liking my friend (who's not single)

i still love a bunch of kids' shows ;w;
for liking my friend (who's not single)

i still love a bunch of kids' shows ;w;
visit my favorites!

Leszyslz // Junkpile // Wolfsbane // Ruckus // Rowan

she/her. hoards tarantulas and rabbits in-game! ask me about anything dinosaur, cow, or rabbit related :)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16