Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Anything you feel ashamed for liking?
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 15 16
I'm ashamed of liking the Kirby series, not because of how small the fandom is, or how the lore is dark, or how some people thinks that the games are for kids. All but the fact that Kirby is a mary sue. I cannot shake off the feeling that Kirby is op and have no one in canon to counter his weakness in any games, even though I love him the way he is.

I'm also ashamed of liking obscure things that may have a small or dead fandom, because the chances are no one will be interested in me talking about them anyway. :/
I'm ashamed of liking the Kirby series, not because of how small the fandom is, or how the lore is dark, or how some people thinks that the games are for kids. All but the fact that Kirby is a mary sue. I cannot shake off the feeling that Kirby is op and have no one in canon to counter his weakness in any games, even though I love him the way he is.

I'm also ashamed of liking obscure things that may have a small or dead fandom, because the chances are no one will be interested in me talking about them anyway. :/
kyurem_animated_by_amanda_martin_am-d39zrdr.gif
I collect snap charms (a type of jewelry which is essentially little charms that you snap onto jewelry bases) and because I'm a dude I feel really embarrassed about it. Like I have to do all my shopping online, I get too flustered going to shop for it in-store.

I'm also somewhat ashamed of my current obsession with Skyrim. I thought I got out of this phase years ago ;; I still completely suck at it though, so I guess nothing's really changed.
I collect snap charms (a type of jewelry which is essentially little charms that you snap onto jewelry bases) and because I'm a dude I feel really embarrassed about it. Like I have to do all my shopping online, I get too flustered going to shop for it in-store.

I'm also somewhat ashamed of my current obsession with Skyrim. I thought I got out of this phase years ago ;; I still completely suck at it though, so I guess nothing's really changed.
ethanol_by_dislike_like-dbg3xow.png
Well, Tornadoes...
Yes, I understand that many tornadoes have caused damage one way or another, injured people, and killed people but I've loved studying and researching about them ever since I was little. Just certain ones are like eye candy with the various rotations and funnels.

Well, Tornadoes...
Yes, I understand that many tornadoes have caused damage one way or another, injured people, and killed people but I've loved studying and researching about them ever since I was little. Just certain ones are like eye candy with the various rotations and funnels.

Ashamed isn't the right word but I freaking LOVE Handsome Jack.
He is SUCH a perfectly slimy character
he's such a good villain
he is just SO GOOD?
Like I said I'm not ashamed at all but I know people get a bit iffy when one of your faves is a really nasty villain. Listen I KNOW he's a nasty garbage stink man but GOD HE IS GOOD AND LOOKS GOOD DOING IT.
Ashamed isn't the right word but I freaking LOVE Handsome Jack.
He is SUCH a perfectly slimy character
he's such a good villain
he is just SO GOOD?
Like I said I'm not ashamed at all but I know people get a bit iffy when one of your faves is a really nasty villain. Listen I KNOW he's a nasty garbage stink man but GOD HE IS GOOD AND LOOKS GOOD DOING IT.
tumblr_otmyhkjv3F1v8lm95o3_75sq.gifYou Just gestured to all of me!tumblr_otmyhkjv3F1v8lm95o4_75sq.gif
youtube poops lmao

and kpop
youtube poops lmao

and kpop
xpxalNl.gif
Homestuck
Homestuck
I used to love McDonalds until it finally said "get out of here" and got my family and I really sick.

But fast food in general mainly because it's cheap sometimes.
I used to love McDonalds until it finally said "get out of here" and got my family and I really sick.

But fast food in general mainly because it's cheap sometimes.
62-A53-F86-4-E45-489-D-A12-E-8-CCF366-EB754.jpg
Rai

• it's in the refrigerator
• overwatch/bg3 trash
• she/they | FR +1
[quote name="@Watchword" date=2016-12-15 21:26:05] It's actually kind of sad, isn't it? All of us have these secret things we love so much and other people give us crap for it. I read through each of your responses and I felt sad you guys couldn't admit your happiness and had to squelch it. The world is awful enough without robbing people of their happy places. I give you all a thumbs up and I hope you get to revel in your preferences. [/quote] This is so true. It's pretty sad. But that's why we have sites like this on the internet, huh? Makes things easier. :) (Also Coldplay is awesome)
@Watchword wrote on 2016-12-15:
It's actually kind of sad, isn't it? All of us have these secret things we love so much and other people give us crap for it. I read through each of your responses and I felt sad you guys couldn't admit your happiness and had to squelch it. The world is awful enough without robbing people of their happy places.

I give you all a thumbs up and I hope you get to revel in your preferences.
This is so true. It's pretty sad.

But that's why we have sites like this on the internet, huh? Makes things easier. :)

(Also Coldplay is awesome)
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png
"There is no terminal called End in your life!"
Sym6.png Blue // they/he Sym5.png

Sym5.png Goals and Link DirectorySym6.png
Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
Oh my God, sending lots of hugs for you, FNAF-fan. I was in that fandom too for a long time but because of fanbaze and attitude to art\headcanons\etc and small girls, which needed only sweet boys from the horror game (i don't actually know, was the situation in foreign fandom the same; i don't really want to describe it...) i've lost all interest. That's so pity because i have no fandom now except FR and almost nothing to talk about with anybody :c
And if to say in topic i feel ashamed for trying to connect with people there with my bad English.
Oh my God, sending lots of hugs for you, FNAF-fan. I was in that fandom too for a long time but because of fanbaze and attitude to art\headcanons\etc and small girls, which needed only sweet boys from the horror game (i don't actually know, was the situation in foreign fandom the same; i don't really want to describe it...) i've lost all interest. That's so pity because i have no fandom now except FR and almost nothing to talk about with anybody :c
And if to say in topic i feel ashamed for trying to connect with people there with my bad English.
k9jkh1m.gif
I find the gay ship in any video game/anime/manga I play/watch/read... It stays with me usually, but still. XD
I find the gay ship in any video game/anime/manga I play/watch/read... It stays with me usually, but still. XD
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 15 16