Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Anything you feel ashamed for liking?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
Hospitals.

I used to visit the hospital a lot as a kid, I had constant issues with my, erh, parts and my tonsils. My sister often had stomach issues, both parents were admitted due to kidney stones, mother was admitted for surgery a couple times, and we visited a cousin who got hit by a car nearly every day. Even recently, I've been visiting a family friend who's got a heart condition.

Most people like to think of a place of a hospital as a creepy and/or depressing place but, I dunno, I've never really seen it as that. And I've even been by my grandfather's hospital bed as he passed away. I've just been in and out of hospitals so often that they just feel so ordinary. The doctors, for the sake of the patients, tend to remain fairly happy, so the atmosphere is nice. The place is always so clean and organised.

I told a friend about this a month ago and she thought of me a freak. I mean, I'm not utterly obsessed with hospitals, I just like visiting them.
Hospitals.

I used to visit the hospital a lot as a kid, I had constant issues with my, erh, parts and my tonsils. My sister often had stomach issues, both parents were admitted due to kidney stones, mother was admitted for surgery a couple times, and we visited a cousin who got hit by a car nearly every day. Even recently, I've been visiting a family friend who's got a heart condition.

Most people like to think of a place of a hospital as a creepy and/or depressing place but, I dunno, I've never really seen it as that. And I've even been by my grandfather's hospital bed as he passed away. I've just been in and out of hospitals so often that they just feel so ordinary. The doctors, for the sake of the patients, tend to remain fairly happy, so the atmosphere is nice. The place is always so clean and organised.

I told a friend about this a month ago and she thought of me a freak. I mean, I'm not utterly obsessed with hospitals, I just like visiting them.
Tn4aWhc.png
I love a bunch of kid shows.

I really love boy bands and the music, but the fandom is TRASH.

I am so ashamed of myself because of the thing I will say next.

I enjoy wearing makeup.

Oh god. Its bad. I feel pretty in it? Like I'm confident in myself, but I feel so much better about myself too..? I'm a huge tom-boy, so of course I never wear it in public, but.....
I love a bunch of kid shows.

I really love boy bands and the music, but the fandom is TRASH.

I am so ashamed of myself because of the thing I will say next.

I enjoy wearing makeup.

Oh god. Its bad. I feel pretty in it? Like I'm confident in myself, but I feel so much better about myself too..? I'm a huge tom-boy, so of course I never wear it in public, but.....
i need something as a placeholder here, so hello
Kid shows. Liking Disney movies a lot. Wings of Fire, tbh, just because it is so far below my usual reading level. A bunch of other stuff...

@Nebulae1 Don't feel bad about that! I'm personally not a makeup person myself (tomboy high five!), but my sister is hugely into that, and she is excellent at it! I occasionally get her to do my makeup just because it nice sometimes, ya know? There is nothing wrong with a little bit of paint! (Obvious quote from song is obvious.)
Kid shows. Liking Disney movies a lot. Wings of Fire, tbh, just because it is so far below my usual reading level. A bunch of other stuff...

@Nebulae1 Don't feel bad about that! I'm personally not a makeup person myself (tomboy high five!), but my sister is hugely into that, and she is excellent at it! I occasionally get her to do my makeup just because it nice sometimes, ya know? There is nothing wrong with a little bit of paint! (Obvious quote from song is obvious.)
Caught between the mundanely awkward and the existentially impossible.
-Alice Isn't Dead, Part 2, chapter 4, 11:55

anime, fnaf, undertale
anime, fnaf, undertale
____

fr +1 | she/they
skins | adopts
xJIb1S3.png
anime and supernatural, but mostly supernatural bc of the trashy fandom.
anime and supernatural, but mostly supernatural bc of the trashy fandom.
HpBICfc.gif
» about me
» commissions
PJ's Hobbit movies. I know they stray pretty far from the book but Martin Freeman is the most wonderful Bilbo they could have possibly gotten, Smaug is REALLY awesome, Gandalf is just?? great?? and if you don't compare them to the book they're pretty good...
PJ's Hobbit movies. I know they stray pretty far from the book but Martin Freeman is the most wonderful Bilbo they could have possibly gotten, Smaug is REALLY awesome, Gandalf is just?? great?? and if you don't compare them to the book they're pretty good...
hey how you doing? well i'm doing just fine.
i lied i'm dying inside

ness, he/him
looking for a dragon with
obsidian or very dark grey primary
red range secondary
male
lightning primal
willing to pay upwards of 200g, depending on colors and genes
Well in real life I'm ashamed of just about everything (since it's a lot of kids stuff), and am just working on getting over that, but as for online, being a furry, I guess.

Everyone, no matter how many times I tell them otherwise, always assumes it's dirty. Not all of it is; I'm an asexual furry and I'm here for the lovely art and amazing fur suits and nice animal enthusiasts. Not all... That. I just want to stop feeling sick every time I bring it up because people always react poorly. :')
Well in real life I'm ashamed of just about everything (since it's a lot of kids stuff), and am just working on getting over that, but as for online, being a furry, I guess.

Everyone, no matter how many times I tell them otherwise, always assumes it's dirty. Not all of it is; I'm an asexual furry and I'm here for the lovely art and amazing fur suits and nice animal enthusiasts. Not all... That. I just want to stop feeling sick every time I bring it up because people always react poorly. :')
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png
"There is no terminal called End in your life!"
Sym6.png Blue // they/he Sym5.png

Sym5.png Goals and Link DirectorySym6.png
Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
Err....
Well, ****.
No, not the weird kind...
Just one cool thing eating another thing. It's cool. It's the circle of life even XD
Also liking Undertale.
Because.. that weird part of the fandom is just... UGHNG

Edit: I forgot to mention the Scottsman Song. It's so very catchy, but... you just need to hear it XD
Err....
Well, ****.
No, not the weird kind...
Just one cool thing eating another thing. It's cool. It's the circle of life even XD
Also liking Undertale.
Because.. that weird part of the fandom is just... UGHNG

Edit: I forgot to mention the Scottsman Song. It's so very catchy, but... you just need to hear it XD
A blocky drawing of Trypsin, a black, white, and green Spiral. The image links to Trypsin's page.
maybe Bastille for the degree I love them... they're just my favorites okay.

in irl most of my interests go untalked about because I feel like I'll be judged haha. so....everything. :I

I'm not a very open person most of the time tbh. :/
maybe Bastille for the degree I love them... they're just my favorites okay.

in irl most of my interests go untalked about because I feel like I'll be judged haha. so....everything. :I

I'm not a very open person most of the time tbh. :/
IMG_0247.jpg
[quote name="fuwafuwa" date=2016-12-15 12:21:48] MLP without a doubt. I feel the need to defend myself every time I bring it up by saying "But I'm not one of the people you see on those weird documentaries I JUST LIKE CUTE PONIES LEAVE ME BE" I also feel like there's a specific stereotype of anime lovers that makes me ashamed to be one. I dunno. That one's kinda touch and go. [/quote] @fuwafuwa Honestly both of these same, especially the MLP part, I just love the show so much, its honestly really enjoyable, but I just steer clear of the fandom most of the time and enjoy the show as it is. People are very quick to judge when it comes to MLP ;;; Anime too, but not nearly as bad. I kinda feel ashamed for liking YuGiOh as much as I do. Its been a part of my life since I was 6 and my love for it is going stronger than ever right now and is honestly my favourite thing in the world, but I very rarely mention it to anyone bc they'll ALWAYS be like "oh I watched that when i was a kid hahah!! its so childish ect ect" or mocking along those lines. Its horrible having to hide the biggest part of my life to most people around me tbh
fuwafuwa wrote on 2016-12-15:
MLP without a doubt. I feel the need to defend myself every time I bring it up by saying "But I'm not one of the people you see on those weird documentaries I JUST LIKE CUTE PONIES LEAVE ME BE"

I also feel like there's a specific stereotype of anime lovers that makes me ashamed to be one. I dunno. That one's kinda touch and go.

@fuwafuwa
Honestly both of these same, especially the MLP part, I just love the show so much, its honestly really enjoyable, but I just steer clear of the fandom most of the time and enjoy the show as it is. People are very quick to judge when it comes to MLP ;;; Anime too, but not nearly as bad.

I kinda feel ashamed for liking YuGiOh as much as I do. Its been a part of my life since I was 6 and my love for it is going stronger than ever right now and is honestly my favourite thing in the world, but I very rarely mention it to anyone bc they'll ALWAYS be like "oh I watched that when i was a kid hahah!! its so childish ect ect" or mocking along those lines. Its horrible having to hide the biggest part of my life to most people around me tbh

2cf2tet.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16