Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Are you secretly half-flight?
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 15 16
I love Nature and would never leave, but I was thinking Wind when I first learned about the site, and it's still my second choice. My clan has always had good relations with them, so it wouldn't be impossible for some of our dragons to have an outpost over there!
I love Nature and would never leave, but I was thinking Wind when I first learned about the site, and it's still my second choice. My clan has always had good relations with them, so it wouldn't be impossible for some of our dragons to have an outpost over there!
tumblr_o23mwcXPEZ1u3wsjco6_250.png 4f4c01ec3fcd06d45834f28097a7fb2be50dc3cf.png dEo6ta2.png
nbZE1po.png
5iXiC8z.png
V7wUqxW.png
bYt72YT.png
jbMLSIO.png

nGKuPIQ.gif
Half Plague, half Lightning or Wind. (Plague forever, tho)
Half Plague, half Lightning or Wind. (Plague forever, tho)
mark twain wrote:
but who prays for lucifer? who, in eighteen centuries,
has had the common humanity
to pray for the one sinner
that needed it most?

Definitely 50/50 Light and Plague. Light was my original home for a year and a half, and Plague my second for the same amount of time. I feel connected to both communities and lore on a strong level, and even though I'm vacationing in Fire, I can't wait to get back to Plague.

Definitely 50/50 Light and Plague. Light was my original home for a year and a half, and Plague my second for the same amount of time. I feel connected to both communities and lore on a strong level, and even though I'm vacationing in Fire, I can't wait to get back to Plague.
h6cYa1L.gif....

lion | FR+0 | i do art. pls buy it

i will singlehandedly armwrestle the shadowbinder.
tumblr_ozl54fdz7Q1wvvm88o4_100.png
My clan is definitely Arcane/Shadow. The founder loves visiting the Shadow domain and would probably live there if she wasn't so attached to the Isles; most of the members also feel a connection to the Tangled Wood. (And tbh I really love Shadow's aesthetic and lore?? I'm wayyyy too attached to Arcane and love Spacepapa too much to move over there though.)
My clan is definitely Arcane/Shadow. The founder loves visiting the Shadow domain and would probably live there if she wasn't so attached to the Isles; most of the members also feel a connection to the Tangled Wood. (And tbh I really love Shadow's aesthetic and lore?? I'm wayyyy too attached to Arcane and love Spacepapa too much to move over there though.)
.::The wisps will lead you home, young wanderer, and the stars will light your way::.aa_zps7097360a.png
Lore :: DragonCave :: Art :: Wishlist :: Tumblr
I used to be in Arcane and I still feel an attachment to it despite being in Lightning now. I'm actually working it into my clan's lore. My clan is more like a business, and there was a recent "merger" with an Arcane clan whose dragons do not at all understand the culture of their new surroundings and don't get along so great with the head honchoes. Because SCIENCE VS. MAGIC they tend to butt heads a lot, but they've gotten the clan's engineers to look into studying magic to increase productivity. (my approach to lore is on the silly side...)
I used to be in Arcane and I still feel an attachment to it despite being in Lightning now. I'm actually working it into my clan's lore. My clan is more like a business, and there was a recent "merger" with an Arcane clan whose dragons do not at all understand the culture of their new surroundings and don't get along so great with the head honchoes. Because SCIENCE VS. MAGIC they tend to butt heads a lot, but they've gotten the clan's engineers to look into studying magic to increase productivity. (my approach to lore is on the silly side...)

sup, i'm alex
qjWV0vY.png
06xk8gV.png
FlMK7kZ.png
JvUa9ma.png
vWMuYyj.png
When I signed up, I had a hard time choosing between Arcane, Lightning, and Nature. I do love Lightning's culture though.
When I signed up, I had a hard time choosing between Arcane, Lightning, and Nature. I do love Lightning's culture though.
E6nL5Eq.png
Arcane and Light! Started off in Arcane and am still very attached to the lore and Spacedad, but I love being in Light. Light's lore complements Arcane's in a nice way if you ask me. XD
Arcane and Light! Started off in Arcane and am still very attached to the lore and Spacedad, but I love being in Light. Light's lore complements Arcane's in a nice way if you ask me. XD
tumblr_inline_nfx4qesxHc1r6zydg.png
Lore-wise, my clan is connected to both the Light and Plague flights. And I personally feel connected to both flights, too.
Lore-wise, my clan is connected to both the Light and Plague flights. And I personally feel connected to both flights, too.
ethanol_by_dislike_like-dbg3xow.png
I'm in Plague and I shall always be in Plague but, the shadows... Sometimes it's calling me.
I'm in Plague and I shall always be in Plague but, the shadows... Sometimes it's calling me.
Rare-Best.pngVHdjF70.pngRare-Spirit.png
I'm Arcane/Plague, I just love both of them so much ;u;
I'm Arcane/Plague, I just love both of them so much ;u;
XZ9773K.gif
fKJNl8Z.png Staff pls add a Corn item j19IRlq.png
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 15 16