Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Are you secretly half-flight?
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 15 16
Light/Arcane! I'll probably stick with Light because of the Dom aspect, but I love the lore and aesthetic of Arcane.
Light/Arcane! I'll probably stick with Light because of the Dom aspect, but I love the lore and aesthetic of Arcane.
image.pngxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxaccent shop //
I'm in Lightning, but my lair feels more like a Wind/Earth hybrid...
I'm in Lightning, but my lair feels more like a Wind/Earth hybrid...
SshqD6Q.png
45% Ice (I like the cold and light blue/white are my favourite colours so)
35% Wind (I like floating skyships and the wind!)
20% Arcane (Spaceeeeee and knowledgeeee)

In other words, I'm a mess.
45% Ice (I like the cold and light blue/white are my favourite colours so)
35% Wind (I like floating skyships and the wind!)
20% Arcane (Spaceeeeee and knowledgeeee)

In other words, I'm a mess.
plusle.gif
Yup. :D When I joined, I was debating between Shadow and Plague. Started in Shadow, converted to Plague... and wondering if I should switch back. Probably won´t because gems, but... yup. I´m definitely half-flighted.
Yup. :D When I joined, I was debating between Shadow and Plague. Started in Shadow, converted to Plague... and wondering if I should switch back. Probably won´t because gems, but... yup. I´m definitely half-flighted.
im in plague but i feel very connected to light even though i haven't switched to light yet. i also miss shadow, since that was my flight when i joined. for some reason, i don't feel as though i belong in plague :/
im in plague but i feel very connected to light even though i haven't switched to light yet. i also miss shadow, since that was my flight when i joined. for some reason, i don't feel as though i belong in plague :/
HpBICfc.gif
» about me
» commissions
@Amyatzu Not so secretly, in my case! XD I totally feel as Arcane as I do Shadow, because the former was my first flight and the latter is where I reside now. I like your ArcIce symbol - here's the one I made for my clan: [img]http://i.imgur.com/uwR9IAr.png[/img]
@Amyatzu Not so secretly, in my case! XD I totally feel as Arcane as I do Shadow, because the former was my first flight and the latter is where I reside now. I like your ArcIce symbol - here's the one I made for my clan:

uwR9IAr.png
tumblr_nr2jpwVyRy1sctktto6_100.png A8jZ8hC.png
Willow | FR + 12 hours
Come away little light, come away to the darkness
In the shade of the night we’ll come looking for you

YjkVeqG.png tumblr_nqzqz02ZlZ1tu43nto5_100.png
I feel connected with Windflight, even though im in shadow...
I feel connected with Windflight, even though im in shadow...
Frankenstein3.jpg
I connect to several flights, shadow, arcane, and water with a bit of earth.
I connect to several flights, shadow, arcane, and water with a bit of earth.
Morgan
She | Her
Tumblr | DeviantArt
"What is better - to be born good, or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?" -Paarthurnax
I was most attracted to Plague at the start of my run here, but i ended up with Water.
I was most attracted to Plague at the start of my run here, but i ended up with Water.
vFUjKWv.png he/him, also i'm making a story please check it https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/3032079
Dispite claiming to be descended from the first Wind dragons, my clan can trace most of it's roots to the Starfall Isles. They have inherited the ravenous curiosity of Arcane dragons.
Dispite claiming to be descended from the first Wind dragons, my clan can trace most of it's roots to the Starfall Isles. They have inherited the ravenous curiosity of Arcane dragons.
tumblr_ona6ed8Hu71u9ymyzo6_r1_250.pngtumblr_on2sm1UsoN1u9ymyzo9_r1_100.png
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 15 16